Your favorite commercial?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Timmy
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Timmy » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 pm

I love the Pierce Brosnan in the little taxi sort of thing

youtube video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXBp9KwGRYI

DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DistantMemory » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:01 am

SailorSpace wrote:I would have to say that my favorite commercial is the one about Disney characters. Their all talking about how they wish they could make Disney World better, Jiminy Cricket trying to tell them that there's a wishing star in the sky. Then all of the sudden....

"LOOK OUT!!!"
*BOOM!*
"...I TRIED to tell you guys!"

XD
XDDDDD LOVE that one!

I like the first commercial for Embral that they used to have. The music was really soothing and uplifting. ^^ I can't believe I said that about commercial music, though. o.o
"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all..."
~Evanescence, "Field of Innocence"

"I love you."
"WHAT!?! What did you say!?"
"Um, uh, olive juice!"
"...Olive juice?"
"*in a whisper* Olive juice you too!"
~Stewie and Brian, Family Guy, "The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:15 pm

I think it's a commercial for sprint broadband, or something like that. It looks like footage from an old western (I wouldn't know which one, since I've never really watched westerns) where two gunmen are facing off in a saloon. By the time one of the guys has his gun out of the holster, the other has drawn, slapped him, and put his gun back. This process repeats itself several times, and the slow draw just has this dumbfounded look on his face. XD
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:44 am

The latest e-surance one is awesome. Erin is the guest on Space Ghost and talking about herself and job, while Space Ghost is just thinking about how hot she is completely not listening to her. Tis quite amusing. XD
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:28 pm

I don't know if it is still on, but there was a "Nation Wide" commercial on a while ago, where they were doing a home improvement spoof. The guy was installing his ceiling fan, and when he turned it on, it lit up. I laughed my ass off at that commercial.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:51 pm

There's an advert on UK tv it's about a pregnacy test.
Woman:You know, there is such a thing as being a little bit preganant.
I was watching this with my Godbrother, and sister and we were all like WTF? your either pregnant or your not...

Skittles advert> every other skittles advert
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zGsmKcSml0o
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:57 pm

Yeah, I remember that. I was like, how can you be only a little bit pregnant? You can only be pregnant or not. There is no such thing.. It was wacky.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:04 pm

Right now, my favorite commercial is where this one guy can't get his car to start. Another guy in the parking lot suggests to give it some gasoline. Then the guy trying to start his car asks "Can you give me a jump?" and the other guy comes over, and is like "Okay, give it mroe gas", then BOOM. The dude's car goes FLYING up in the air, eventually comes back down... And the guy replies with a simple "thank you". XD
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:08 am

MarioKnight wrote:The latest e-surance one is awesome. Erin is the guest on Space Ghost and talking about herself and job, while Space Ghost is just thinking about how hot she is completely not listening to her. Tis quite amusing. XD
XDD I just saw that tonight...I definitely LOLed.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:21 pm

Glad I found this topic while fishing threw the forums cause I wanted to talk about some commercials that crack me up right now

the first is the psp commerical with the two guys on the plane and the annoying "over the shoulder player" mentality some people have lol my uncle to annoy me now will look over my shoulder when im on my ds and yell "Cluster Bomb!" ugh lol

the second is the Gamefly commercial with the dueling sales clerks and the guy uses his powers to give the other Satyr legs then rocks out like a guitar god before hitting the poor sap with I think lightning lol gamer commercials are just too funny.

I dunno how many people have Hardees around them but their commercials are always crazy the one with the guy shaking the cows bottom to "get busy" by Sean Paul is funny

And the Sonic commericals with the idiot husband and his wife make me laugh to

Husband: Its funny how Tea is called Tea cause if you change up the letters Tea becomes EAT (laughs)

Wife: Yeah sort of like how your name Brian can become Brain, which is funny cause its Brain.

She so burns him for being stupid and its just one of many funny commercials with those two. I call them the Sonic couple.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:59 pm

lol at the sonic couple! They are definatly my favs to!

I know they haven't been on lately but the Burger King commercials make me laugh. That dude is so f-ing creepy...

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u273 ... uv/bk1.jpg
I swaer to God, he's everwhere...

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:33 pm

My new favorite commercial is the pampers commerical with all the sleeping babies. Everytime I see it its aww factor X10 lol. I also like the one commercial I think its for gamestop with the little troll like guy singing about all the cool stuff his mom got for him while the dwarf and minotaur just shake their heads at him.

And the WOW commercials are funny William Shatner as a Shaman and Mr. T as an Night Elf Mohawk lol
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....