Greatest Fears

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:09 pm

the*blue*girl wrote: Needles/shots. When I was 12 I was freaking out and crying so hard that the nurse threatend to hold me down. I just had my TB test a week ago, and as hard as I tried, I ended up crying. Alot. For about an hour afterward too. I was just terrifed, like blind terror. I couldn't even think straight. The only reason I didn't run out of the hospital was because a 5-year-old was sitting next to me, and no way was I losing face to a little kid. It's a shame, because my blood type is O but I could never give blood.
That same thing happened to me. I was just screaming and the Doctor Bitch Lady told me that I had to go see a psychologist.

More fears:

Being buried alive-I really hope this doesn't happen to me. I would scream and cry and who knows.

Any insect that has some sort of stinger on them.

I'm also scared of leaving my window open, especially after there was this report a few years ago that a girl left her window open for the night and a man (who was nicknamed The Nightcrawler) came in and raped her.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Butterscotch » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:28 am

Spiders. Most bugs, actually, but spiders especially scare me.

Sloths. They freak me out. They're so creepy looking, and they move so slowly they grow algae. For some reason this gives me the heebie-jeebies. ;_;

wink568
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by wink568 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:28 am

Heights, but only when I'm unrestrained. For example, I work in a skyscraper and have no problem looking out the window, but if I were on the roof, I feel nervous. I get more nervous over other people at heights. For example, at the mall, I can look over the railing on the balacony, but if my little cousin does it, my heart leaps into my throat, like I feel like she'll fall.

Wasps and hornets bother me a lot. Bees not so much, because they're not as aggressive.

Swimming at night. My mom used to let me and my sister go swimming at night to help tire us out before bed, and the cover on the pool would only be half rolled back, and I always felt like something was under it. If I went underwater, and looked that direction, it was sooooo dark. I think I'll credit that phobia to the episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark? where the Indian spirit haunted the school's swimming pool.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:44 pm

I might be going away for college next year. If I do one thing that I'm really afraid of is that when I go outside, someone will try and rape/assault me. Even if I'm home alone, I keep all the doors and windows locked and I still fear that someone might come in and harm me.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!