Toughest thing you ever told your parents.

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:44 pm

The hardest thing I had to tell my parents was that I was depressed (and still am) and that suicide has crossed my mind mutiple times. They seemed to understand, since depression is partly genetic in my family. But the part that they don't seem to understand is that it's been really difficult to deal with since my parents can't afford councelling and it just seems to be getting worse and worse.

Akarui Kibuno
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Akarui Kibuno » Wed Apr 28, 2004 8:32 am

Well, I've got quite a few ideas as for what is the hardest thing I ever told my parents.

To my Dad, I said once, when I was 17 or something (20 now) "You've never cared about us! Don't even try to pretend to do so now! Don't bother me!" or something like that, "us" being my sisters and I.

To my Mom, well... I told her so many things that kinda broke her heart *sort of* since she cares about me quite much... the day I told her I had met someone, the day she knew I had had sex for the first time *I'm such a sinner! Should have waited for marriage! :P * ... hmm... ah, and also the day I told her I had huge money problems u_u.

I'm now trying to pay attention to what I say, because my poor Mom might get a heart attack one day because of me. Looking at me you'd think I'm kinda and stuff (which I am ^^;; ) but I'm soooooooo much trouble for my poor mother n_n;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
My LJ :)
Items up for sale on Ebay

Damn. My "free webspace" provider deleted a few of my accounts. Which means my Sailor Moon site is LOST! T_T !

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:33 pm

The hardest I have told my parents (especially my mother) is the possibility of me moving out to go to college. What was also hard was telling my mother that I liked this one guy (just told her about this last week) and she's been uneasy for a few days but we're talking about it.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:22 am

I havent told them yet but I know it will be extremely tough if I ever do. Namely telling them about how I like (or rather need) to crossdress, and then explaining how it has nothing to do with my sexual preference and having them understand what I mean.

I know this doesn't really count towards the thread title but Ive run this scenario through my head many times and it will be a really hard thing to do if I ever do it. Especially for my dad.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by laffinizluv » Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:50 pm

The hardest thing I ever told my mom and sisters (who had a lerge role in raising me, mother figures I guess) is that I was stealing my grandmother's (she had already passed away) Vicodin and taking them in pretty decent quantities for close to 3 years...

I don't anymore, as of about 7 or 8 months ago but just telling them that I had done something like that when on the surface I'm a pretty good kid was just... really hard. Embarassing...

Sorry for the over-share but you know, everyone's doing it...