Stupid Commercials

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:26 am

Sailor V wrote:This might be a it old, but anyway, has anybody seen the Pro-Line commercial where the guy making the juice accidentally dumps muscle relaxant into it and the guys all act drunk? That was pretty crazy.
Haven't seen that one...

Now that I think of it, I don't even remember a Pro-Line ad.
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:53 pm

"I'm Ellen Feiss and I'm a student..."

Anything else? Hmmm...

"I want my milk in cartons please
Cartons are important to the earth, you see
Good for the planet, better for me...
I want my milk in cartons please!"
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:01 pm

How about the one where the boyfriend sends some guy over to his girlfriend's house because them calling each other made his phone bill go up so he wanted to break up. That is stupid, and I think that is a mockery of what love is all about.

Pro Line Commercial.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm

I agree about the Quizno's commercials, they're really sucky and somehow I never seen the spongemonkey commercial until I looked it up on youtube >_> wtf?

The five dollar footlong commercials from subway are really annoying now at first they were okay but now it's really annoying. Ugh and I hate diet pill commercials especially the ones with before and after pictures, half the people don't even look like their before pictures.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm

The commercial from Sprint where the family is walking around the natural history museum, and they're all screwing around on their phones the whole time.

Wouldn't it make more sense to put the phones away and actually pay attention the museum you paid admittance to see? ¬_¬
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

TonyOctober 2.0
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by TonyOctober 2.0 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:59 pm

The new Burger King commerical with Spongebob Squarepants with the remake of Sir-Mix-A-Lot's song, "Baby Got Back".

Here's the link, if you don't believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5X4TSbGreA

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:18 pm

TonyOctober 2.0 wrote:The new Burger King commerical with Spongebob Squarepants with the remake of Sir-Mix-A-Lot's song, "Baby Got Back".

Here's the link, if you don't believe me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5X4TSbGreA

:shock: That is so fucked up.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Chase Man!
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Chase Man! » Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:33 pm

TonyOctober 2.0 wrote:The new Burger King commerical with Spongebob Squarepants with the remake of Sir-Mix-A-Lot's song, "Baby Got Back".

Screwy, isn't it folks?

sailorperkytoot123
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by sailorperkytoot123 » Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:22 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:Ugh and I hate diet pill commercials especially the ones with before and after pictures, half the people don't even look like their before pictures.
That's just how well they work![/sarcasm]

I agree. I hate ALL commercials with before/after pics. They always attract my suspicion and dislike.