most embarassing thing that happened you or someone else

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:02 pm

*cough* well, um... I found out something today that made me freak out and get nervously embarassed. First, let me explain how it came about.

Every year my school has a talent show competition. These two girls in my grade, we'll call them J and D, are not popular. One's a fat, snobby bitch who likes to complain to everyone about how "hard" her life is and the other is a fat whiny bitch who feels "so lonely at times" (which is a total cry for pity) and has a very unhealthy obsession with a guy in my class. Anyway, no one likes them.

J has been in Jazz dancing for a few years and likes to think that she has talent. She convinced D to do a routine with her. So on the day of their dance, they decided to wear TIGHT spandex. I can not emphasive enough how TIGHT their clothes were. They could have painted their clothes on and it would have looked looser. J was also wearing a skirt about two inches long. Their routine consisted of a lot of jumping and "Seductive moves". At the end, J did the splits, but she didn't go down gracefully like most dancers would, it was just a THUNK!!

Needless to say that when you have two chunky bitches with attitude jumping in the air with short skirts, showing off their asses, the audience isn't going to respond well. Literally, the entire school was going "Oh God, gross" "Holy Fuck" "Make it stop" "I'm going to be impotent for weeks".

Why is this embarassing for me? Because me and my friend Robin were sitting in the front row making these comments, all the while J had set up her CAMERA RIGHT BEHIND US TO RECORD THE ENTIRE THING... AND THE SOUND WAS ON. Neither of us knew until today when my friend Robin told me "Um, remember when we were making fun of J and D for their dance routine. Apparently they had a camera that was recording video AND sound".

Yeah, when I found out, I was kind of thinking "Oh my God, I'm going to get in trouble." I don't care if they know that I said those things, I'm just kind of worried that I may get in trouble with the principal ^^;
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

SailorSpace
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorSpace » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:04 pm

OMG, that is embarassing! Hope you don't get in any trouble! ^.^
"Miko Miko Nurse"
Madamada iku yo!!
Miko miko nurse! Miko miko nurse!
namamugi namagome miko miko nurse!!
Kaerue pyoko pyoko miko miko nurse!!
Miko miko nurse! Miko moko nurse!
Sexual violet miko miko nurse!!
Soul train miko miko nurse!!
Anesan rokkaku miko miko nurse!!
Riichi ippatsu miko miko nurse!
Saigo ni mou icchou! HAI!!
Miko miko nurse!!

Oh my god.

That's so incredibly fucked up and so incredibly cute all at the same time.-Tiff-Chan

Seeking a band.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:29 pm

0_0 :shock: :shock: :shock:

UGH... jeez... THEY should get in trouble for doing that! you shouldn't... heck at my school they'd be attacked for inappropriate clothing... and my school doesn't even ENFORCE that...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:32 pm

Oh my! That's embarassing, Peachy! But, if I were you, I wouldn't be too embarassed. I'd be mortified if I were one of the two chicks preforming ^_^

MysticalChicken
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by MysticalChicken » Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:11 pm

This happened about ten years ago, when I was a junior in highschool. I was in a class--I believe it was Family Finances--and I was NOT feeling well. However, as an underclassman I had a tendency to "fake sick" a lot, so I didn't think the teacher would believe me if I said I was feeling sick. So I waited until class was over and tried to rush to the bathroom. The way my highschool was, I had to cut through the cafeteria to get to the bathroom. I knew I wouldn't make it to the bathroom, but there was a garbage can about twenty feet in front of me, and I figured I could throw up in there. I never made it. Before I could stop it, I threw up all over the cafeteria floor. It wouldn't have been half as embarrassing if there was nobody else in the cafeteria, but there were lots of other people. Needless to say, I went home soon after that.

Rivalee
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Rivalee » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:09 pm

During 3rd or 4th grade. I was taking some kind of a medicine that tasted banana, because a hag claimed that I had inflammation in my ears (which was a pure lie from her).
The embarassing with this was that in school, a girl gave me her banana. I took a look at it and then I hurried away to the toilet. Did I make it? No. When I was about to exit the classroom, I puked. Everyone stared shocked at me, as I ran crying to the toilet.
After that, no one ever gave me or asked if I wanted a banana.
My youtube-account / My multiply-account

I dunno. I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can´t put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I´d found the key to true happiness.
~Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

I´m some kind of high powered mutant, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Bad luck! I´m are suffering from Rivalee´s Syndrome.
Cause: thinking too hard
Symptoms: aphasia, vague gills, mildly squeaky voice, eyelid swelling
Cure: cryogenic freezing until science catches up

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:05 pm

I just remembered an embarassing moment that happened to me a few months back. My sister agreed to go see Meet the Fockers with me despite the fact that she saw the movie 5 times prior, since I hadn't even seen the movie once. My period started that day. The first day or two of my period is always the worst because of terrible cramps. I wasn't expecting to get it that day, and fortunately I didn't leak. However, I was in pain for the entire movie. When I'm in a lot of pain, I cannot sit still. So I put my feet up on the seat in front of me to get more comfortable. It didn't work, and then at that point, I started wiggling my feet while I was resting them on the seat in front of me. I was spent so much time trying to relieve my pain and trying to pay attention to the movie at the same time that I didn't notice the people staring at me who were sitting in the row in front of me. My sister finally whispered to me that people are staring at me because I was shaking the entire row of seats in front of me with my feet.

The moral of the story: Girls, don't forget to bring pain killers with you before you leave your house.

SailorSpace
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorSpace » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:16 am

Another story!!!

I forgot to tell you guys this one, it's been on my mind though, but it kept slipping. This is when I was in school.

Ok, I was fixing my binder, because the rings in it were getting kind of bent up. I was minding my own business, when a ring snaps down on my finger and cuts some of the skin. My natural reaction is to yell "OUCH!!!!!!!!" whenever I get hurt. But... for some reason, something came over me to yell "ITTAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!" really loud, instead. So, everyone's looking at me, whispering to ech other, "What'd she say?" All I did was sink in my chair, hoping not to be seen by anybody.

(For those who don't know, "ittaii" is Japanese for "ouch".)
"Miko Miko Nurse"
Madamada iku yo!!
namamugi namagome miko miko nurse!!
Kaerue pyoko pyoko miko miko nurse!!
Miko miko nurse! Miko moko nurse!
Sexual violet miko miko nurse!!
Soul train miko miko nurse!!
Anesan rokkaku miko miko nurse!!
Riichi ippatsu miko miko nurse!
Saigo ni mou icchou! HAI!!
Miko miko nurse!!

Oh my god.

That's so incredibly fucked up and so incredibly cute all at the same time.-Tiff-Chan

Seeking a band.

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Embarrassing moments

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:22 pm

Feeling in a goofy mood so figured Id make up a topic about ebarrasing situations, specially since today while out with my kid I proceeded to slip and fall ungracefully. im a natural klutz *-* lol. Here are a few things that have happened to me in my short time on this planet that has mortified me beyond belief, feel free to share your own if you wish.

1. On a job interview I over heard some of the employees talking about how the interviewing manager sounded like Hank Hill from King of the Hill. Well the moment the poor guy started talking to me I proceeded to get an extreme case of the giggles then called him Mr. Hill which was not only embarrasing since his name was no where near close but didnt get me the job either. Ive since learned to control my laughing fits

2. Trying to be cute back in highschool wore these platform sandals (for some reason ever few years that style shoe keeps coming back) Seen the guy who was then the object of my affections and took a complete face dive into the newly fertilized greens of the schools lawn. Yeah I felt really cute then..

3. In a mad dash to make it to a morning meeting I drank an extremely hot cup of coffee thus burning the crap out of my tongue. Wouldnt have been bad save I had to give a report on profits for the quarter and sounded like Elmer fudd threwout the entire speech. My boss teased me for it till my last day with the company.

4. In the failed attempt by myself and my ex husband at owning our own computer store we made one of those low budget tv commercials. I tried to stay out of the way while my ex and our assitant did the actual commercial only to find to our horror that I was on tape cleaning up the poop of our cats who we brought to the store with us. Lucky for us we didnt have much airing of said commercial but im sure those who did watch it got a kick out of that site.

and the worst of them all that I can remember was back in the 8th grade I was in the chorus we all had to stand on those stupid riser things and the time for my solo came up. I proceeded to step down and in front of the entire audience and my fellow chorus busted my ass then had to sing the part trying not to have my voice shake by the obvious tears and pain of the face plant...lol me and face plants seem to go hand and hand lol.

Hope some of ya got a kick out of my goofy mishaps.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:00 pm

ADMIN MODE:

There's already a thread about embarrassing moments. I've merged yours with it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:06 pm

My most embarrassing moment: Farting in Wal*Mart. And announcing it. And no, I had absolutely nothing on my mind, I just announced it mindlessly. Not to mention there was a family of kids behind me as I said it. u_u;
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:42 pm

another *sweat drop* memory came to me tonight. Now most of my buds who know me know im pretty much a rock alternative 90s grundge scene type music listener. I do listen to other types of music but ive pretty much been a rock fan since junior high. Now Im not real clear when the song "Barbie Girl" By Aqua came out but I do recall being put on hold and the song popping into my head so I started singing it pretty accurately and during the middle of the chorus realized that my friend had put me on speaker phone to broadcast to my other friends of my new *favorite song* hehe still trying to live that one down.

I.E. singing songs like that with some of my buds is like being in the heart of Nascar land (Daytona beach) and mentioning how you like Jeff Gordon omg my old neighboors lost all respect for me after that one lol.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:40 am

Embarrassing for my Boyfriend: He can sometimes be very cocky and tried to fool around sine he is a health fanatic. We were at a farm and near the cow-pen where there were uhhhhh...... bombs everywhere. It smelled aweful and I wanted too throw up. Well, my boyfirend decides to impress me and leaps on the fence oping to do a balancing act for me and it goes well for a while. He then started to lose his balance, falls backwards and lands face-first into a large fresh dung-pile and it sticks to his face. At that moment, most of us laughed out loud at him because we couldn't help it. He didn't want to get up, so he laid there. The cow, drops another landing on his head and that makes him get up. As soon as he turns to leave the pen, he falls face-first into another one. Needless to say, he didn't smell decent for a while, but in the process, I gained a dung-fetish. X_X

Embarrassing for Me: Just today I was helping my Science teacher, Mrs. Medeiros with her hermit crabs and they are as big as hell. One of them likes to dig deep into the ground and likes to play dead. It didn't move for a while and when stuff started to fall out, I thought it was dead. Instead, it pinched ME and the class dummy say it and blabbed it to the class asshole who made jokes about it. The Class Asshole, needless to say, is going to have one hell of a headache tomorrow.

Embarrassing Moment for Friend 1 (Chad): He has a crush on another one of my good friends, Gwen, so he tends to be a little giddy around her when we all get together. Well, we were eating at Burger King and she went up to order. We were in a conversation that suddenly turned into a convo about her and he started describing all f her features, unaware that she was behind him.

Embarrassing Moment for Friend 2 (Mike): Mike is kind of a womanizer as he tends to flirt a lot. He tried to flirt with me, Gwen and some other girls. So far, it hasn't got him any negative attention until now. New girl in school, Kaitlin and he tried to score her. Eventually it reaches a point where Kaitlyn gets fed up and turns to move, but her lunch tray slips and whacks him in the face. Worse part of it was, it was tuna, the food he hates the most.

Embarrassing Moment for Friend 3 (Cory): Cory tends to zone in and off out of it sometimes so he doesn't know when people are staring at him. Case in point, I got the new "NOW! That's what I call music! 24" CD and he was listening to it. First track of it is a song called "Fergilicious". He was listening to it at lunch and a teacher was behind him. He started singing and he got louder. Eventually, I could make out the words without even trying. "Boys just come and go like seasons, Fergilicious, Fergilicious, but I ain't promiscuous, and if you were suspicious, all that shit is fictitious." He dropped the S-Bomb LOUD and was caught. The teacher dragged him out of the cafeteria and people laughed at him and he got 2 days detention.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!