Friday the 13th

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Cardcaptor Takato
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Cardcaptor Takato » Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:55 am

Yesterday was a pretty decent day. My family and me went to go see the Carol Branette(spelling?) show which was in town yesterday which was pretty funny. We ate supper at a hamburger joint that actually specializes in cheeseburgers (it's called CheeBurger Cheeburger) and they don't sell hamburgers, but they do sell cheeseburgers without cheese. ^^;; They got my order right, but they forgot to bring the fries to everyone else (I didn't order any fries), but at least they were kind enough to fix some extra as an apology for being late.
"If we can''t comprehend the plan at hand, how could a higher plan make any more sense? I'd say you can only be a martyr if you know what you are dying for, and choose it"-Elphaba

"Those who made mistakes blame themselves and close their hearts. It's impossible to fix a mistake. Man can't return to the past. That's why we drink. Drunks, lushes, sliding alcohol down their throats to dilute the memories that can't be denied.-Vash The Stampede"

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:24 am

and I was hit really hard on the hand by a brick by a street gang.
o_O; where the hell do you live where you're getting hit by bricks thrown by street gangs?[/quote]

Good ol' downtown KC.
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

Anthy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Anthy » Tue Feb 17, 2004 5:31 pm

ValleyGirl wrote:
and I was hit really hard on the hand by a brick by a street gang.
o_O; where the hell do you live where you're getting hit by bricks thrown by street gangs?
Good ol' downtown KC.[/quote]
What's KC stand for? I'm not familiar with California.
Princess AIcon by livejournal user equivalency

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:44 pm

"The Valleys of California" was just something I did to make it sound like I was really a Valley Girl....

.....I really live in Kansas!!!!! ¬_¬
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

Anthy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Anthy » Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:05 pm

ValleyGirl wrote:"The Valleys of California" was just something I did to make it sound like I was really a Valley Girl....

.....I really live in Kansas!!!!! ¬_¬
::giggles:: Congratulations, you have amused the Anthybabe.
Princess AIcon by livejournal user equivalency

Akarui Kibuno
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Akarui Kibuno » Wed Feb 18, 2004 5:38 pm

Ah, I'm late here, but one of the best things happened on a Friday 13th:

Friday 13th, 1989 : a sister of mine was born, now she's 15, tall, beautiful, she can draw, she's wonderful!!

^_^
My LJ :)
Items up for sale on Ebay

Damn. My "free webspace" provider deleted a few of my accounts. Which means my Sailor Moon site is LOST! T_T !

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Thu Feb 19, 2004 3:34 pm

I'm beginning to think that maybe there is something wrong with Friday the 13th. The two tests I had that morning, I got D's on both of them. And I did study.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:12 pm

An interesting thing...

When I was younger, I often stayed at my dad's office and played there on no-school days. One of his co-workers, named Jennifer, often didn't come into work on Friday the 13th. We had a joke about that, since I was interested in superstitions then (and still am now).
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.