Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:18 am

the*blue*girl wrote:i slept over at my freinds house last night, and we watched disney movies. and made every sexual joke possible. guess what? it's very, VERY possible. easy, infact. it might just be our perverted little teenage minds, but i swear there are some really interesting ways to take some parts of disney movies :wink:
well since most disney animated movies are about superficial love anyway I can see how its easily to do sexual jokes.

*fights the urge to post a lot of ones I came up with here*
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:21 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:
the*blue*girl wrote:i slept over at my freinds house last night, and we watched disney movies. and made every sexual joke possible. guess what? it's very, VERY possible. easy, infact. it might just be our perverted little teenage minds, but i swear there are some really interesting ways to take some parts of disney movies :wink:
well since most disney animated movies are about superficial love anyway I can see how its easily to do sexual jokes.

*fights the urge to post a lot of ones I came up with here*
"Good kitty teenagers...take off your clothes..."
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue May 01, 2007 1:02 am

Well, I guess this shouldn't count as a "kiddie" cartoon, but apparently, Bart is gonna be naked in the upcoming Simpsons movie.

*snort* He probably has a yellow weiner.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Tue May 01, 2007 8:15 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Well, I guess this shouldn't count as a "kiddie" cartoon, but apparently, Bart is gonna be naked in the upcoming Simpsons movie.

*snort* He probably has a yellow weiner.
ohmygod :shock: i don't know if that's hilarious or disgusting.
..... ok, since i'm laughing so hard, i'm going to go with hilarious.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue May 01, 2007 9:06 pm

There's an episode of Cybersix where Lori (a student) says that she stopped by her "male" teacher's apartment and says "He was with some kinky chick dressed in black tights and a matching cape" (the woman was actually her teacher who disguises herself as a man, and she was talking to her brother in her apartment). When the episode aired on FOX, Lori said "He was with some kooky chick". Kooky was badly dubbed and out of place.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Wed May 02, 2007 8:27 am

I remember in Rocko's Modern Life, everyone is talking about what they secretly like. Rocko says that he has always secretly liked rainbows. Everyone than starts glaring at Rocko.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Kohdok
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Kohdok » Wed May 02, 2007 3:11 pm

Dunno if this is appropriate in this thread or not, but...

Just found in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:

Team Galactic Nap Room

Ensure the bed is unoccupied before getting into it!

Oh, the gags one could make!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed May 02, 2007 4:00 pm

Kohdok wrote:Dunno if this is appropriate in this thread or not, but...

Team Galactic Nap Room

God, that was my same reaction. XD
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Lightweight
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Lightweight » Sat May 19, 2007 10:33 am

I just watched an episode of SpongeBob (when Squidward becomes an art teacher), and I swear that episode is filled with sexual jokes. For example, Spongebob grabs a piece of paper and does something like origami, then tells Squidward "See? We're playing leapfrog. That's you on the bottom". And if that were no enough, Squidward rips the paper to pieces, Spongebob then rearranges them into another leapfrog scene, and says "Now you're on top this time."
Now listening to: Gorillaz: El Mañana

"You can teach an old dog new tricks... but you cannot teach Madonna to act."
-Yakko Warner

Officially finished watching all Sailor Moon episodes as of April 19, 2008!!!

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:56 pm

Don't know if this counts, but has anyone seen that Red Bull commercial with the dogs? The mother dog is getting into her little basket followed by her pups. Then this small little weiner dog walks along, gets a drink of Red Bull, and his tail springs upright while looking at the mother dog. Think of it what you will... XD
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:17 am

oh my Gosh I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed this tread!!! :lol:

Well I really think that jokes of the sexual nature has been around in cartoons since...well, since cartoons have been around :P :wink:

I mean just look at the cartoons from the thirties and and forties. they where pretty risque. How many times did bugs bunny dress in drag and try to seduce the main bad guy in the cartoons? Or how many times did he kiss them full on the mouth when he wasn't even playing the part of a woman :o .

I watched this forties loony toons cartoon that featured a night club scene with a bunch of cartoon wolves. And the entertainment was a very curvaceous red headed woman wearing a skimpy Vitoria Secret type one piece with plunging neck line (complete with bouncing boobs) doing a very sexual song and dance number. And the wolves in the audience practically have orgasms over it with lots exaggerated heart beats straining against their chests and hyper ventilating and drooling. Heck there is even a scene where the dancer turns around and bends over to show the audience her ass and the thing she is wearing goes right up her crack showing off allot of flesh and this one wolf goes completely rigid and his tail swings up straight and tall, going all stiff like he was having an erection, before passing out on the floor and "dying" 8) . I couldn't believe all the innuendo in this one six minute cartoon! :shock: It really put a whole new perspective on the "prim and proper" old fashioned ways of the thirties and forties. I never realized how sexual these cartoons where when I was a little.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:29 am

Passions55 wrote:
I watched this forties loony toons cartoon that featured a night club scene with a bunch of cartoon wolves. And the entertainment was a very curvaceous red headed woman wearing a skimpy Vitoria Secret type one piece with plunging neck line (complete with bouncing boobs) doing a very sexual song and dance number. And the wolves in the audience practically have orgasms over it with lots exaggerated heart beats straining against their chests and hyper ventilating and drooling. Heck there is even a scene where the dancer turns around and bends over to show the audience her ass and the thing she is wearing goes right up her crack showing off allot of flesh and this one wolf goes completely rigid and his tail swings up straight and tall, going all stiff like he was having an erection, before passing out on the floor and "dying" 8) . I couldn't believe all the innuendo in this one six minute cartoon! :shock: It really put a whole new perspective on the "prim and proper" old fashioned ways of the thirties and forties. I never realized how sexual these cartoons where when I was a little.
XD You can thank Tex Avery for those wolf/stripper cartoons. I adore them. One of my favorites is Red Hot Riding Hood , with a red riding hood type dancer, and of course, the wolf.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:18 am

Yeah I know...that Tex Avery sure had some imagination. I think I've seen that one.you described. Doesn't the wolf chase her around the room trying to make him his wife or something?

honestly I love cartoons from the thirties and forties there just so...poltically-incorect :lol: . And if you want to talk risque just watch the old Betty Boop cartoons :shock: I wonder why so many cartoons back then got away with more adult like themes like scantly dressed exotic dancers and wolf whistling :?

You I've recently been catching up on some cartoons from I was younger and I'm noticing some slight adult humour in them. Not really full blown innuendo but some light nods in that direction.

I've been collecting the DVDs of the classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (very funny and off the wall series :lol: ) and I'm noticing some naughty stuff. If any one remembers this cartoon you'll know that the turtles had a reporter friend named April O'Neil (who was ared headed bomb shell in her own right :roll: ) who worked for channel six. Well April also had a friend, named Irma who was a mousy little trick who was always looking for a man. And oh my God any one one would do for this girl. She hit on anything that had a wee wee. People, aliens, animal humans, robots, you name it. This character just had a cross specious fetish that was a big joke in the series. And she was so desperate too, there is this one scene where one of the turtles (Donatello) starts to leave the room and casually says: "Irma, I need you" and Irma gets waaay to excited and eagerly follows him, and Donatello quickly tells her to ease off because he only wanted her to help him pick up a pizza. LOL

There was another instance in the show where one of the characters has a pet monkey and he gets angry at it and starts to reprimand the monkey and he does it so harshly that one of the turtles asks him if he is "planning to spank him".
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:27 am

Not a cartoon, but that reminds me of a Turtle comic I have. It's one of those ones that followed the cartoon. April's boss had some woman following him around that just screamed "HOOKER!!!" She wore a black tube top, short, tight black skirt, and fish net stockings. If I can find it I'll scan some pages because all I could think when reading it was "How the hell did they get away with that?"
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:12 am

you must be talking about the Archie comics. they where based off the classic Ninja turtles cartoon. That character's name was Tiffany and she was in the cartoon as well, as April's Boss's (Burns Thompson) really young play thing girlfriend. She was also a bonafied racist who hated turtles. And she did look a bit like a hooker with that skin tight black dress she wore all the time.

Another example of some adult content sneaking in to the show was a instance involving April's boss and his girlfriend. In one one episode April O'Neil goes back to the channel six building (where she works) late at night to get some files and her boss barges in on her in her office with his girlfriend and demands to know why she is there, and she tells him why and then she asks him why he is in her office so late at night with his girlfriend, to which his girlfriend gets all amorous and clingy and coyly tells him to tell April why they are there and he gets all embarrassed and tongue tied and quickly changes the subject. Me thinks they where there for night time maneuvers :wink:

In the same episode of the ninja turtles Irma complains to April that her date wanted to "double date" with her and she found his idea of double dating was showing up with another girlfriend. Then April makes some random comment that she can't listen to Irma because she on to something "hot" (referring to a hot story) and Irma quickly perks up, and says: "Find out if he wants to date--with the two of us!" :shock: Um, I guess Irma doesn't mind sharing a date unless its with April. Or maybe she only likes threesomes with people she knows :lol:

not only that but this cartoon (I'm sure due to the time perios it aired in) was sometimes pretty sexist :o

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:38 am

Passions55 wrote:There was another instance in the show where one of the characters has a pet monkey and he gets angry at it and starts to reprimand the monkey and he does it so harshly that one of the turtles asks him if he is "planning to spank him".
Heh. Reminds me of an episode of Ace Ventura Pet Detective where Ace's monkey Spike was kidnapped. Imagine all the things they could've come up with using that kind of fuel. And they did, and used it. XD
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:17 am

Has any body noticed the enormous amount of homosexual under tones between Ren and Stimpy? Holy crap and I'm not even talking about the new adult version of the show, I'm talking about the series that aired on Nick during the early nineties.

there was one episode that had Ren get very sick and Stimpy was nursing him back to health and there is one scene where Stimpy forces Ren to take of his "fur" so he can take a bath, and Stimpy ends up bathing him.

In an episode of Rocko's Modern life there was one situation where Rocko and the turtle Filbur "pretend" to be married so Rocko can stay in the country. And things just get really weird when Filbur starts taken his role as "wife" a little to seriously. Well at the ned of the episode they have Rocko and Filbur part ways but sort of "make a date" for later on that day. :shock: Even as a kid I noticed the under tones in this episode

There was another episode of Rocko's modern life where Heifer was going through "phases" and one of them was that he decided to become a "nudest" and there is a whole segment where there is a nudest party and you see a bunch of naked people there. And Rocko gets his clothes taken from him before he can evter the party :lol:

And Rocko's neighbors the Bigheads had a whole lot of sexual innuendo to their dynamic as well. I vaguely remember a few instance where the Bigheads had this romantic scene where they are throwing china plates into the air and breaking them with their tongues as some sort of foreplay and they both get really excited over it, and Wilbur and Heifer are shown in the bushes filming it.

In the Classic Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles there is a scene where for some reason everything in the city is floating up into the sky. April and Irma are holding on for dear life onto a a TV antenna and the turtles go over to save them. Well Donatello looks over at a satellite dish and pints it out to every one and says:

"see that stupendous dish?"

and Irma (thinking that he's talking about her) starts to blush and says:

"why thank-you Donatello"

and then Donatello responds with:

"eh-heh, not you Irma" :lol:

there was another scene in the classic ninja turtles that has April dangling from a high bridge and Michelangelo tells her to jump into his arms and when she both fall to the floor with her sprawled on top of him and he says:

"wow, that was great! I really dig going around with you"

I noticed all the turtles found some excuse to pick April up or man handle her or sling her over their shoulders. In fact ever character in the show seemed to as well :wink:

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:03 am

Kohdok wrote:Dunno if this is appropriate in this thread or not, but...

Team Galactic Nap Room

Red/Blue had much worse stuff then that!

Remember the one girl who approaches you saying, "Eek! Did you touch me?" and in a cave, another girl says something like, "Don't try anything in the dark!".

Then there's my favorite, which the juggler says after you defeat him: "Dropped my balls!".
STAGE OUT!!!

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:26 am

I was watching Ed Edd n Eddy the other day, and the episode was of when Nazz went to Eddy's house to baby sit him. Eddy thought Nazz and him were set up for a date, and Double D decides to help Eddy out by reading a dating manual.

The name of the manual?

"The Birds, The Bees, and Sweaty Palms"

I think we all know what THAT means! XDDD
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:41 pm

Has any one seen the movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit recently? Holy heck I never realized how much innuendo is in that movie. I mean just putting Jessica Rabbit and her curvaceous character design aside, there are lots of references made about sex and foreplay in Roger and Jessica's relationship through out the movie.

And in one scene Jessica is rolling down a hill and that skimpy skirt of hers flips up and she isn't wearing anything under neath :shock: