Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:05 am

The entire "Meet Minerva" episode of Animaniacs. I think it's on youtube.

And in one episode of Johnny Bravo, they said 'virgin'. Don't remember exactly what happened, but i remember a woman saying it and Johnny was all "...virgin?"
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:34 pm

Yep, Johnny was to be a sacrifical virgin.
He kept trying to explain to them that he wasn't exactly...

But they threw him in anyway.
Obviously, he got rejected and the volcano erupted (or was that supposed to be symbolic? xD; Ew.)
My Art - My LiveJournal

Zeta from Bulbagarden. xD
>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Wed Jun 14, 2006 8:33 pm

Tiff wrote:In the PowerPuff Girls, when Sedusa imitates Miz Bellum, she's flirting with the mayor, takes his hand (which holds a pencil), and SHOVES the pencil into the pencil sharpener. As it shakes from the electric pencil sharpener, the Mayor has this look on his face like he's having an orgasm.

It's such obvious sexual innuendo, and it cracks me up.
Not a child's cartoon, but this reminds me of a scene from Blazing Saddles. The Mayor is trying to put the pen back in the pen holder and Hedley tells him just to think of his secretary.

Back on topic: I'm not quite sure if this would fit under mature jokes, but in the SB swear word episode Mr. Crabs says that thier are 13 words you can't say. Patrick says he thought thier were only 7, a reference to George Carlin's 7 Words You Can't Say On TV skit.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:44 am

I just randomly remembered a mature joke from Cow and Chicken when I was at the store earlier! ^^; It was... Cow and Chicken's dad was golfing, and he couldn't hit the ball. But when he finally DID hit the ball, I can seriously remember him yelling out "Ohh DAMN IT!"

o____O And I also seem to remember Cartoon Network never editing that part out. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I seriously do remember something like that happening.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:42 pm

Neon Heart wrote:I just randomly remembered a mature joke from Cow and Chicken when I was at the store earlier! ^^; It was... Cow and Chicken's dad was golfing, and he couldn't hit the ball. But when he finally DID hit the ball, I can seriously remember him yelling out "Ohh DAMN IT!"

o____O And I also seem to remember Cartoon Network never editing that part out. Correct me if I'm wrong on that, but I seriously do remember something like that happening.
No way, you're not imagining it, I heard it too! Every time that episode came on I always turned it up to to see if I misheard. And of course, out of all the eps to not have close-caption it had to be that one >.< But I guess he did say that because they later changed it to him yelling, "FORE!" I still don't get how they got away with that in the first place.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:49 pm

Neon Heart
I just randomly remembered a mature joke from Cow and Chicken when I was at the store earlier! ^^; It was... Cow and Chicken's dad was golfing, and he couldn't hit the ball. But when he finally DID hit the ball, I can seriously remember him yelling out "Ohh DAMN IT!"

There's an episode of Reboot where Hexidecimal says damn you. It's the one where she opens up the paint file and paints Mainframe. When Bob removes her mask she yells out "Damn you". I didn't believe it at first because it was a bit hard to hear, but I put the closed captions on and sure enough Hex swore.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:54 pm

This reminds me of the Pokemon manga when it was translated. They kept the damnation joke... sort of.
So 'damn' = bad, 'damnation' = okay! ... It's almost as nutty as the anime dub.
Sexy? NO WAY.
Sex? Sure, sure...
Meowth: (to Jessie and James) Youse two don't need da opposite sex 'cause you've got eachother!

But Nyasu's whole pitch was changed in the dub (Pros and Con Artists) to get rid of 'sexy' and 'low key.'
'Sexiness' was replaced with 'charis-magnetism.' ... Buh? xD;

What does even mean anyway? Is that a real term?
My Art - My LiveJournal

>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:21 pm

After CN cut off Yuu Yuu Hakusho before the Sensui arc was done, they aired a few episodes from the start of the series in the same time slot (primetime Saturday). At least one of the episodes must have been the uncut version, because I'm sure I remember a "damn" or two from Gouki.

And am I the only one that is surprised that CN left that whole Sexy Jutsu part in Naruto?
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Hobbes
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Hobbes » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:16 pm

In IGPX, I've noticed that they swear a lot. I've heard "damn" on there a couple of times and I'm just watiting to see if they let anymore slip by.

I remember on Tenchi Muyo!, Ryoko saying damnit and they never edited it because I watched twice and they kept the word intact.
I AM YOUR LOVE-LOVE GODDESS B[BLEEP]ES!
-Aino Minako from Suburban Senshi

"Would I rather be feared or loved? Uh, both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me."
-Michael Scott, The Office

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:33 pm

I don't think damn is that bad a word... now "fuck" or "Bitch" on the other hand...

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:43 pm

Musashi
This reminds me of the Pokemon manga when it was translated. They kept the damnation joke... sort of.
So 'damn' = bad, 'damnation' = okay! ... It's almost as nutty as the anime dub.
I'm guessing you're refering to Toshiro Ono's manga with the Eevee battle. XD "Thunder of Damnation" always sounded funny. Although they did keep the word Damn in the issue with Sabrina (might just be my issue though. I know they re-edited the English versions later).
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:56 am

Oh yeah, they've said 'crap' in Hey Arnold a few times.
...And I believe Helga saw Arnold naked too. :oops:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:35 am

Admin mode:

It looks like the thread has strayed to finding where shows slipped out words that shouldn' have been. While I enjoy these slip-ups as much as anyone else, I enjoy the topic of the thread better, where writers intentionlly slipped in sexual and mature jokes that are in shows with the younder target audience. So please, back on topic. ^^;;
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:11 am

Yes, I was refering to Toshiro Ono's manga. xD

Oh! There's this one time in the Sabrina episode (it stayed in the dub too) where Satoshi was walking around inside creepy chibi-Sabrina's dollhouse (he got shrunk) and opened the door to the bathroom and freaked out and was blushing 'cause there was a girl in the bath, then... it was just a doll. xD

And some amusing lines from the dub!
In Pokemon Fashion Flash, Brock's words get a little... mixed up when he's talking to Suzie... 'I wanna breed like you! I mean I wanna be a breeder like you! I mean...your Vulpix is nice...'

And from Mewtwo Returns...
Brock says to the undercover Black Tulip 'Domino! So black and white and so lovely! Let's go somewhere and line up and see if we're a match!'
My Art - My LiveJournal

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Rin » Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:00 pm

SeiUsa wrote:...And I believe Helga saw Arnold naked too. :oops:
Yes she did. It was in the episode where she was stuck in his closet. Arnold was getting undressed and we see her covering her eyes. She decides to peak and she lets out her trademark sigh and faints... The look on her face was priceless as she looked like she was getting horny.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:26 pm

And in the show 2 Stupid Dogs, I believe there was this one part where the dogs walk into a strip bar, and you see this silhouette of a woman taking her bra off in front of an audience. And then the little dog is all, "there's nothing here, let's go." Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember something like this.
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:37 pm

I remember an episode where they tried to get into the supermarket because big dog lost his can. So they thought shoes were what made the automatic doors open.
So they went to gather shoes... and at one point, they were in a scene like what SeiUsa mentioned, and little dog was yelling at her to take off her shoe.
And then one of them passed out, probably little dog, after getting the shoe.

It's been years, so I may have gotten something wrong, but I'm pretty sure of most of it. ^^;
My Art - My LiveJournal

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Rin » Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:43 pm

In an episode of Ed, Edd, and Eddy, The three Eds go into Ed's house and Eddy picks up a bra and says "PG-13!" Then Ed says "That's my mom's Eddy." And Eddy throws it down and goes "Ew Yuck!"

In another episode, or it may have been the same one, the Kanker sisters are in the bath tub and ask it the Ed's wanted to wash them.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:20 am

OMG, I just remembered one! In the EEnE episode "Eeny Meeny Miney Ed" I think, there's a sticky note in Double D's bathroom, behind the door and above the toilet, that says "Don't touch yourself".

XD
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:57 am

It's been ten years, so I'm not sure if I have the lines exactly right, but in Road Rovers there was a scene like this:

Blitz: "I'll take anything that comes from the rear!"
Exile: "Freud would love you..."

And in Darkwing Duck, DW mentions that he "necked" with Morgana. Also, since it's now considered as in insult towards homosexuals, the part where Bushroot says, "Don't call us pansies" was taken out.

This is all old news, but Disney has put a lot of stuff in thier films, such as the naked lady in Rescuers, Baby Herman giving the finger in Who Framed Rgoer Rabbit?, and the suppose scene in Lion King where the dust spells out "sex". If anyone's interested, all the Disney stuff I mentioned and more is here: http://www.snopes.com/disney/films/films.asp
STAGE OUT!!!