Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:20 pm

Tiff wrote:
ParaKiss_Groupie wrote: Ixthultu? Is that supposed to be like Cthulhu?
*snicker* I thought that SAME exact thing.
So did I, the first time I saw the episode.
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:20 pm

Another one from Justice League:

In the episode titled "A Better World," the Green Lantern and Hawkgirl from the other dimension have gone to break up a protest at a college. Hawkgirl asks Green Lantern if he remembers when everyone used to like them. Green Lantern asks something to the effect of "what brought that up?" and Hawkgirl responds with something about seeing the fear on everyone's faces everytime the Justice League shows up. Green Lantern replies with:

"Well, when I was a kid, I used to go to bed every night that the world was going to blow up or someone was going to kill me in my sleep. I like this way better."
Hawkgirl then asks him,"Do you sleep better now?"
Green Lantern:(smiles at her)"You know I do."

(I may not have all the details of this conversation right, gomen.)

ParaKiss_Groupie
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by ParaKiss_Groupie » Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:28 pm

Dinozore wrote:
Tiff wrote:
ParaKiss_Groupie wrote: Ixthultu? Is that supposed to be like Cthulhu?
*snicker* I thought that SAME exact thing.
So did I, the first time I saw the episode.
No, I meant are they pronounced the same? Not that I can pronounce Cthulhu anyway, but... And seeing as how Cthulhu is a tentacled God of Evil, it would make sense.
"I loved you. I was a pentapod monster, but I love you. I was despicable and brutal and turpid, mais je t'aimais, je t'aimais. And there were times when I knew how you felt, and it was hell to know it. My Lolita girl, brave Dolly Schuller."
--Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:45 pm

I know there was this one episode where Bubbles liked to draw stuff too much in a dream, and "Him" was in it, and while she was drawing "Him" was screaming out "YES HARDER FASTER!!" o.O;;
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:53 pm

In an episode of the Fairly Oddparents, Timmy wants his dad to have a cool job, and so he wishes his dad could pick a cool job. At one point, his dad picks an astronaut, and has to go on a mission to space.
Timmy's Dad: "I can't hang out with you today. I'm going on a 66year mission to Uranus, which, it turns out, is actually a planet! Who knew!" The line "a planet! who knew!" is used several more times throughout the episode.
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then, something happened which unleashed the powers of our imagination: we learned to talk- Stephen Hawking

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:15 pm

There's an episode of Dexter's Lab where Mom and Dad are playing a game, and they start to talk about cheating in the game.
However, Dexter and DeeDee think Mom and Dad are "Cheating" sexually. XD

There's also an episode of Rocko's Modern Life where Rocko is trying to find a job. One of the jobs is obviously a phone sex job, because Rocko's on the phone going, "Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!" But Mrs.Bighead appears and goes "....Rocko?!"
And theyquickly hang up. XD XD XD XD
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

writergirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by writergirl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:40 am

Animaniacs....

two words, HELLO NURSE~
Plug for my message board Im awful. ::Hangs head in shame::

Left here alone, and unsure of what I feel. Unclear, but I see, Just what I'm afraid of.
I can't find my way anymore. And I cannot heal the wounds I've created. I can't let let go of whats killing me
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know
I can't breathe anymore Somehow I'm locked inside this cage And I've tried, but I cant Fight to stay alive
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
I've tried But I can't fight anymore.
I've Fallen from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
~ Megan McCauley's "Reverie"

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:06 am

There's quite a bit of innuedo in Johnny Bravo, isn't there?

Sailor Solider
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Sailor Solider » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:16 pm

There is this ONE sexual reference in SpongeBob. I think it's when Sandy decideds to move to Texas, and Sponge says something like ''Patrick, your genius is showing'', and Pat is like ''WHERE!!1'', I'm sure alot of you know EXACTLY what I mean.

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:21 am

There's also a Sponegbob ep. where Sandy decides to go back to Texas...Spongebob and Patrick call it "Tex-ASS".

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:06 am

ValleyGirl wrote:There's also a Sponegbob ep. where Sandy decides to go back to Texas...Spongebob and Patrick call it "Tex-ASS".
Funny..that's exactly what I call it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:58 pm

There's also a Sponegbob ep. where Sandy decides to go back to Texas...Spongebob and Patrick call it "Tex-ASS".
He technically doesn't *call* it that, he simply goes "teeex-aass" while crossing his eyes and making a ridiculous face. However, he does turn around and wiggle his bum at Sandy while he says it, so I think that still counts, cuz it is *very easy* to link the two together.

Another from Spongebob, from an earlier mentioned episode.
Patrick: I wanna be the mom!
Sponge: I don't think you *can* be the mom, Patrick. You don't wear a shirt.
Patrick: You're right. If I was the mom, there'd be something *terribly* wrong with this... (the camera pans down to his really nasty lookin' fat body.)
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then, something happened which unleashed the powers of our imagination: we learned to talk- Stephen Hawking

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Sat Feb 21, 2004 4:12 pm

I found one on the Garfield Christmas Special. Jon and Garfield are having dinner with Jon's farm family (Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Doc Boy) and Grandma is sneaking some of her food to Odie and Garfield, who are on the floor:
Dad: You're sure packing away the food tonight. (or something like that)
Grandma: I'm eating for two, dearie.
Dad: :shock:

I'm pretty sure that was a pregnancy joke.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:49 pm

I remember that! :lol: Also, a little later on near the end, Grandma reads her old loveletters aloud, and it goes something like this:
Grandma (reading): "How I can't wait until we are alone together again, then..." Oh...oh my! (she blushes)
Jon: Well, what does it say, Grandma?
Grandma: It is inappropriate for a lady to discuss her romantic relations.

That is one of my FAVORITE Xmas specials of all time. Second only to the Claymation Christmas Spectacular.

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:06 pm

heh, sorry to double post on an old topic, but there was a joke on last nights Justice League Unlimited that I just *couldn't* let slip:

Black Canary to Green Arrow, who is training: Would you like to go a couple rounds with me? See how long you last? I am talking about sparring, you know.
Green Arrow: That would be nice too.
They then spar, which is also filled with quite a bit of sexual tension. Later in the episode, Black Canary challenges Wildcat to a fight in the Meta-Brawl cage, and the announcer lady says: "There's been a change of line up, folks. After a short intermission we will see two heroes fight, and one of them is *her*"

I've noticed that Justice League Unlimited has had quite a bit of "grown up" humor in it, including the remark Supergirl gives to Captain Atom "Why don't you take the stick out, Corporal?" Captain Atom answers tersely, "Captain." The joke is used as an eyecatch during the commercial breaks. While the joke itself (corporal vs. captain) isn't adult humor, Supergirl's remark is.

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:11 pm

Yeah, I saw that the other night. All I could do was laugh my ass off. I also firmly believe that JLU is one dirty joke and a few curse words away from having to move to Adult Swim.

DuoTheShinigami02
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DuoTheShinigami02 » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:20 am

In the Mucha Lucha episode, "I Was a Pre-Teen Chupacabra", The Flea wanted to grow hair, so he buys some hair tonic. The vendor demonstrates the tonic by pouring some on a frog, and accidentally spilled some tonic on his hand, and hair grew on his palm! :lol: :lol:
"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired, and let's face it, 'Superman'...the last time you really inspired anyone... was when you were dead." -- Batman, to Superman, Infinite Crisis, issue 1

#1SailorMoonFan
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by #1SailorMoonFan » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:04 pm

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy HAVE A TON! Here is the only line I can remember: "...How do you fake one...?" And same with SpongeBob: "Bye, Sandy, I got to go get my hair cut!" "SB doesn't have hair...or DOES he?"

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Rin » Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:44 pm

In a powerpuff girls episode, the first one where the Professor goes out with Sedusa, the girls are giving him a ton of things he needs. Like Blossom gives him some clonge, and Bubbles gives him some flowers, and Buttercup is show putting a package in his pocket and says "And some of these". Could those have been condoms?

And this isn't really a cartoon but it is a kids show. In a Salute Your Shorts episode, Michael is seen watching one of the girls very intently, and the camp counseler Ug comes up and says "Michael, go take a cold shower!"

In another episode, where they are going on a road trip, they stop at a gas station so Donkeylips can use the bathroom. He comes out saying "Guys! They sell balloons in the bathroom!"

Of course, Rocko's Modern Life is full of innuendo, especially the episode, which was later banned, titled "Leap Frogs." The entire episode Mrs. Bighead was trying to seduce Rocko.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

Musashi
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Musashi » Tue Jun 13, 2006 9:56 pm

Powerpuff Girls...
I love Robin misunderstanding the proffesor's creating them by accident thing. 'Oh, don't worry (?) my parents said I was a mistake too. -sweet smile-' The proffesor made the funniest face. xD
Going back to the Scallop episode of SpongeBob Squarepants...
Patrick's husky 'let's have another.' ALWAYS cracks me up. xD

Pokemon (dub)...
Ash: 'It's following Pikachu like some kind of... STREAKER!'
STALKER, Ash... xD;
Jessie: 'Catch this one, you cupcake. Now that I've seen how tough that Seviper is, I want to grab it even more~!'

From the Wailord episode...
Meowth: 'That ain't all that'll be enhanced when the boss sees this!'
Meowth: 'Yeah, that might be right up his tree. You know how the boss likes having anything just so long as that thing is the biggest or the best?'
James: 'There's no way we're unloading this priceless package'
Oh, and all three... xD; 'It pays to have protection~!!!'
My Art - My LiveJournal

Zeta from Bulbagarden. xD
>>>Lucario learns a move called "Tonbogaeri". This is a move in Judo feauturing a kick to the groin. Yes, they''ve actually made "Kick Him in the Nuts" an attack. It should SO do 150% more damage to male Pokemon. XD