Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Princess Latona
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Princess Latona » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:00 am

Just when I thought I didn't have anything to contribute to this thread, something hits me between the eyes.

Ep. 99 of Sailor Moon S, here's the convo between Yuichiro and Grandpa:

G: Young man, you have lots of worries. What are you peeping at this late at night?

Y: No. I'm not! I'm just worried about Rei's health...

G: Yes, she's been doing it overnight these days. But Rei won't stop, even if we ask. Leave her alone for a while.

At first glance, it isn't completely a double-meaning. But dope me up on enough caffeine and sugar, and I'll see strange things in anything!

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:40 am

You know I never realized this before but there is quit a bit of sexual material alluded to in Disney films as well as some lewd humor as well.

Especially in old Disney cartoons :o I was watching The Black Cauldron and there is a scene where one of the characters gets changed into a frog by a witch and he ends up getting stuck in her cleavage (and this witch had huge jugs OMG :lol: ) and they show an up close view of the frog guy struggling to get out from between her breasts, they get pretty detailed with it too :shock:

But I think the most blatantly sexual thing I've seen in a Disney movie came from the Movie Mulan. In this one particular scene Mulan is bathing and she gets caught by three guys (can't remember there names) and they are all naked and she desperately tries to keep her breast covered. And at one point one of the guys stands on a rock fully exposed in front of Mulan (all you see is his legs) and Mulan quickly covers her eyes. Then while she is leaving the water she says aloud that she never wants to see another naked man again and then a whole bunch of naked men just run right by her :lol:. I'm a little shocked that the Disney movie decided to do something like that and that they got away with it.

Also I remember from a very old movie that came out before I was bor but I saw it several times growing up, The Last Unicorn in it there is this bumbling wizard that gets tyed to a tree for scaring off this outlaws highway men. And in his consternation he starts chanting and accidentally turns the tree into a living female tree. And his face is his wedged right between its legs at it apex :shock:. And the tree starts caressing him makes all these lewd remarks and tries squeezing him between her legs :wink: .Even then I was shocked :o
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

No one can ride your ass unless you bend over and Let them!

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:57 am

I'm beginning to think that this Disney guy was a serious pervert...
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:32 am

But I think the most blatantly sexual thing I've seen in a Disney movie came from the Movie Mulan. In this one particular scene Mulan is bathing and she gets caught by three guys (can't remember there names) and they are all naked and she desperately tries to keep her breast covered. And at one point one of the guys stands on a rock fully exposed in front of Mulan (all you see is his legs) and Mulan quickly covers her eyes. Then while she is leaving the water she says aloud that she never wants to see another naked man again and then a whole bunch of naked men just run right by her . I'm a little shocked that the Disney movie decided to do something like that and that they got away with it.
...how..o.O; how is this really sexual? Oh noes they're taking a bath and she's covering her eyes? that's..just...general society. Guy takes a bath, unfamiliar woman covers eyes, etc (unless she's looking to get some bath nookie =p). I don't see the sexual undertone in this at all. It's not as though they were waving their penises and making cat calls at her.
I remember from a very old movie that came out before I was bor but I saw it several times growing up, The Last Unicorn in it there is this bumbling wizard that gets tyed to a tree for scaring off this outlaws highway men. And in his consternation he starts chanting and accidentally turns the tree into a living female tree. And his face is his wedged right between its legs at it apex . And the tree starts caressing him makes all these lewd remarks and tries squeezing him between her legs .Even then I was shocked
Yuo're wrong. His head is between her breasts, not her legs. I own that movie and have seen it quite a few times.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:43 pm

Tiff wrote: ...how..o.O; how is this really sexual? Oh noes they're taking a bath and she's covering her eyes? that's..just...general society. Guy takes a bath, unfamiliar woman covers eyes, etc (unless she's looking to get some bath nookie =p). I don't see the sexual undertone in this at all. It's not as though they were waving their penises and making cat calls at her.
I just thought it was little out there for a disney movie who are usually try to keep their films as PC as possiable considreing how senceitve some parents are on things like this. Did I personally find it overly sexual? No. I just thought it was interesting that it was in a disnew movie and the parents didn't make a hue and cry over it when they make bigger deals out of circumstanstical innuendo in Disney Movies. Like Alidan shooing a giant cat way but some claim that he was making refrences to girls taking off their clothes vs. Mulan bathing with a bunch of guys.
Tiff wrote:
Yuo're wrong. His head is between her breasts, not her legs. I own that movie and have seen it quite a few times.
ok, boobs. I thought it was her legs. I too have this movie buts its been years since I've seen it. So I guess I misremebered
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:41 pm

Passions55 wrote:
ok, boobs. I thought it was her legs. I too have this movie buts its been years since I've seen it. So I guess I misremebered
You know, I'm STILL shocked by that scene. That's the most sex-driven tree i've ever seen.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Passions55
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Passions55 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:54 pm

I've been watching alot of Batman: The Animated Series lately and I'm really noticeing alot of suble (sometimes not so suble) sexual refrences in it.

One of them is the relationship between The Joker and his blonde bomb shell lackey/lover Harley Quinn. There is one scene I watched where Joker comes into a room and there is a giant pie in the middle of the floor, and Harley Quinn Slowly comes out of it (butt first) with the pie filling erotically coating her entire body as she dances for him. And he has the most "intersting" expression on his face when she does it, She even teases him by playfully kicking the cheery at him and it slides down his chest.

There was another scene where Harley is wearing a short form fitting lacy red night gown and she curls her self up on his deash right infront of him, obviously wanting some nookie. And what is funny is he just ignores her and even shoves her off the desk :lol:

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:39 pm

I specifically remember an episode of Tenchi Muyo on cartoon network. I think it was the 2nd or 3rd episode (where Ryo-ohki is born). Ryoko is teasing Ayeka about being pregnant with Tenchi's baby and I remember her saying the exact sentence "Tenchi and I made love" I was sort of confused and shcoked at the same time. I was about 10 or 11 at the time but I knew what 'Making love' meant.

I'm still surprised they didn't edit it.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!