Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Sexual/Mature Jokes in Cartoons

Post by Umino » Wed Jan 28, 2004 12:48 pm

Notice any sexual or mature jokes in Cartoons? (as in kid shows)

Power Puff Girls

While the girls are arguing over whether a squrriel(sp) they found is a girl or boy, Bubbles says:

"Squrriels eat NUTS stupid!"

And of course the infamous character with the name 'Dick Hardley'

^^;;

Big_Senshi
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Big_Senshi » Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:34 pm

Don't forget the Mayor.

"I'm no sugar daddy. Those day's are over."

But, yeah, I've noticed it too. In a New ep, "Bubble Boy", The girls capture Boomer. They need time to form a plan, but they are worried that Brick and Butch will come looking for him. So, to buy some time, Bubbles takes Boomers' clothes and disguises herself as Boomer.

This is one of the Funniest ep's I've seen in a while. One of the lines near the end of the ep is from Brick.

Brick:"Why'd you take your clothes off?"
Boomer:" Huh? What do ya mean?"
Brick:"What do ya mean 'what do ya mean?' We're not here to party. We're here to capture the girls."

P.S. Boomer, Brick, and Butch are the RowdyRuff Boys. The where destroyed in season one. In season five HIM brought them back.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Jan 28, 2004 4:41 pm

On Animaniacs, in one episode the Warner kids have a teacher called Miss Flameel (sp?) and they're the only students:

Miss Flameel: (to Yakko) Can you conjugate for me?
Yakko: I don't know, we're not married yet.

I think he says something like that, but I'm not sure...I could be wrong about that one. Two I'm more certain about:
(from the Christmas Carol parody where Yakko and Mr. Plotz are dancing on the stairs with the chorus girls)
Yakko: Let me know when those costumes get heavy...ROWR!!

(Wakko just ate Mr. Plotz's paperweight)
Mr. Plotz: Give me back my paperweight!
Wakko: Okay, but you'll have to wait a while.
Yakko: Mwah, goodnight everybody!

Actually, ANYTIME Yakko says "Mwah, goodnight everybody!" it means someone said some kind of sexual-ish remark.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Jan 28, 2004 5:36 pm

In the PowerPuff Girls, when Sedusa imitates Miz Bellum, she's flirting with the mayor, takes his hand (which holds a pencil), and SHOVES the pencil into the pencil sharpener. As it shakes from the electric pencil sharpener, the Mayor has this look on his face like he's having an orgasm.

It's such obvious sexual innuendo, and it cracks me up.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Big_Senshi
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Big_Senshi » Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:11 pm

Wow, an animaniacs referance. I didn't think anyone else watched that any more. It's kind of hard to find any episodes.

I remember that episode. It was called "Something's a Ms." Did you see Miss Bellums address? Innuendo there too.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Fri Jan 30, 2004 11:06 am

Big_Senshi wrote:Wow, an animaniacs referance. I didn't think anyone else watched that any more. It's kind of hard to find any episodes.
I still have about three videos of it, actually. (the two singa-longs and the Christmas one) I think there are some more in Animaniacs, but I can't think of any others. I do like the show, I just don't like Yakko, but Wakko and Dot are fine, interesting characters that I enjoy watching.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Rindesayu
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Rindesayu » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:45 am

I know not many here watch this show,but on Spongebob Squarepants,at the beginning of the episode 'Your Shoe's Untied',Spongebob is watching a sea ananome flailing about on television.It's obviously stripping/lap-dancing(there's even the 'sexy' music in the background),and boy,is the spongy one ever enjoying himself until Gary(his pet snail)comes along.

Gary:Meow.
Spongebob:(startled)Gary!!
*He quickly changes the channel*
Spongebob:(nervously)Uh,I was just looking for the Sports channel,Gary!

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:10 pm

I'm not sure if this counts, cuz it's not on anymore, but Rocko's Modern Life had a LOT of innuendo.
From the ep where Rocko and Heiffer go be cowboys (this scene was later editted out)
Heiffer has to sleep in the barn, in a stall, and in the morning, before he wakes up, a cowboy wanders in and attaches a milking machine to him and turns it on. He wakes up and gets this really funny happy look on his face, then his eyes turn into big stars and he moans and passes out.
From the ep where Mr. Bighead wants to be Rocko's pal (left in)
Mr. Bighead asks the boys if they want to go play a game, and Rocko says they're already in the middle of the game, and behind him you can see Filbert and Heiffer playing a board game with a monkey and paddles. The name of the game is "Spank the Monkey."
Also, pretty much ANYTHING from Ren and Stimpy (which probably doesn't count cuz it wasn't a real "children's" cartoon).
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then, something happened which unleashed the powers of our imagination: we learned to talk- Stephen Hawking

DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DistantMemory » Sat Jan 31, 2004 1:53 pm

Not to add more to the trend of Animaniacs innuendo, but...

HELLO NURSE: Awww, I always get the boobie prize!
DOT: *sounding very disgusted* I'm not touching that.

And there's also the whole scene in an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants (forgot the title of it) when SpongeBob, Patrick, and Mr. Krabs go on a panty raid. That should speak for itself. ^_^

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:02 pm

There was this episode of Spongebob on tonight where Patrick and Spongebob adopt a baby scallop.

At the end where it starts to fly away (o.O;;) Patricks says "Lets have another" in a deep voice. XD
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DistantMemory » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:08 pm

ValleyGirl wrote:There was this episode of Spongebob on tonight where Patrick and Spongebob adopt a baby scallop.

At the end where it starts to fly away (o.O; Patricks says "Lets have another" in a deep voice. XD
*spits cream soda out laughing like crazy*

And I heard on another Nick show (which I forgot the name of):

"You've just cracked your nut!" (in reference to some guy's insanity)
"Actually, I think it's my spine..." (he just fell down)

DuoTheShinigami02
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DuoTheShinigami02 » Mon Feb 02, 2004 9:12 pm

More Animaniacs quotes:

Yakko (Pointing at the Pablo Picasso's initials on his smock): Did you know there's P-P on your smock?

Dot: Dis-gusting!
"After all these years, you know it's not about control. It's about trying to do everything I can. And for you, it's about setting an example. Everyone looks up to you. They listen to you. If you tell them to fight, they'll fight. But they need to be inspired, and let's face it, 'Superman'...the last time you really inspired anyone... was when you were dead." -- Batman, to Superman, Infinite Crisis, issue 1

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:17 am

DuoTheShinigami02 wrote:More Animaniacs quotes:

Yakko (Pointing at the Pablo Picasso's initials on his smock): Did you know there's P-P on your smock?

Dot: Dis-gusting!
XD
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:23 pm

Justice League has had a fair amount of stuff like that in recent episodes...
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Feb 03, 2004 11:37 pm

Dinozore wrote:Justice League has had a fair amount of stuff like that in recent episodes...
...such as...?
-_- kinda pointless not to give examples.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:54 am

Histeria! had quite a bit of interesting humor on it's show when it aired on the WB for a while a few years ago. I miss that show.

(I got these from transcripts on the Histeria! Encyclopia website. If you want the link, let me know)

Announcer: And now, Eyewitness to History!
Father Time: Around 1040 A.D., a warlord named Leofric controlled much of Central England. Leofric imposed a crippling income tax on the people of Coventry, which his wife bitterly opposed.
WOW: [playing Lady Godiva] I'm bitterly opposed. I have a small itch, also. Don't know why.
Father Time: Her name was Lady Godiva. Seriously.
Miss Info: Now legend had it that Leofric offered to remove the tax, if Godiva rode through town, nekkid as a jaybird!
WOW: Now that, I can live with!
Horse: Boy, I hope the fellas down at the stable don't hear about this.

As the World's Oldest Woman rides on horseback through town, Loud Kiddington rides a swingset on the other side of a wall, high above Lady Godiva.

Loud: See it!! See it!! See it!! [swings away] Don't see it!! Don't see it!! Don't see it!! [swings back] See it!! See it!! See it!! [swings away] Don't see it!! Don't see it!! Don't see it!! ...and I don't wanna see it!!

Father Time, Miss Information, and Big Fat Baby watch Godiva ride.

Father Time: Legend has it, that after Lady Godiva's ride, her husband Leofric removed thetax.
Horse: Now I have a small itch. And I know why.

and....

Father Time: And thus, the noble Marc Antony would soon meet his tragic end, never to be with his beloved queen again. The mighty forces of Octavian defeated the great Queen Cleopatra, and returned to Rome with the plundered riches of Alexandria. Cleopatra was forced to seek refuge in her own unfinished tomb. Some said shewas later killed by the bite of an asp.
WOW: Hey, hey, hey, watch your language, buddy! This is a family show!
Father Time: Okay...some said she was poisoned. But we believe otherwise.
WOW: [eating chicken] Is there anymore extra crispy? [chokes] Ahh...chicken bone![struggles violently, dying]
Father Time: Unfortunately, the heimlich maneuver had not been invented. And so Cleopatra, the great and beautiful queen of the Nile, was finally at peace.
(Caesar and Antony, resting peacefully on a sea of clouds, are suddenly interrupted.)
WOW: Mommy's back!
Marc Antony: Oh! I thought this was heaven! Aaah! [runs screaming]
WOW: Oh, ho, ho! They're so nimble! Now don't you fight over me, boys, there's plenty Queen of the Nile to go around.

Big_Senshi
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Big_Senshi » Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:04 pm

Tiff wrote:
Dinozore wrote:Justice League has had a fair amount of stuff like that in recent episodes...
...such as...?
Ah. I've noticed too. In the episode, "Twilight" for example. While on New Genisis, Batman and Wonder Woman are flying around the capital. One of the "Gods" flirts with Wonder Woman then Slaps her off screen. Judging from her reaction, and saying "He's worse than the Flash.", It's obvious that she was slapped on the ass.
"Think. Unless you want the gap between humanity to expand into oblivion, you must THINK! Signed Schwarzwald." Big-O ep16

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:43 pm

Tiff wrote:
...such as...?
On last night's episode:

Hawkgirl to Ixthultu (big creepy head with tentacles): I have a gesture for you, but my hands are tied.
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

ParaKiss_Groupie
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by ParaKiss_Groupie » Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:47 pm

Dinozore wrote:
Tiff wrote:
...such as...?
On last night's episode:

Hawkgirl to Ixthultu (big creepy head with tentacles): I have a gesture for you, but my hands are tied.
Ixthultu? Is that supposed to be like Cthulhu?
"I loved you. I was a pentapod monster, but I love you. I was despicable and brutal and turpid, mais je t'aimais, je t'aimais. And there were times when I knew how you felt, and it was hell to know it. My Lolita girl, brave Dolly Schuller."
--Vladimir Nabokov, Lolita

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:33 pm

ParaKiss_Groupie wrote: Ixthultu? Is that supposed to be like Cthulhu?
*snicker* I thought that SAME exact thing.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama