What's your LEAST favorite TV show?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:03 am

I actually enjoy some of Disney's shows like Pepper Ann, Recess and Lizzie McGuire. I'm not sure why, but I do.

any and all reality tv shows are something I'd like to see less of. I mean, how much of looking at other people's lives can one take?

Also, I saw ads for the new Masters of the Universe. It scared me too much to watch. I miss the old ones.

ValleyGirl
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by ValleyGirl » Fri Feb 06, 2004 12:47 pm

OK, these are the shows I hate.....

Yu-Gi-Oh, POKeMON, InuYasha(I'm gonna get a letter on this), Chalk Zone, ANY Soap Opera, Rocket Power, that one music video by the Men Without Hats (Safety Dance?), and X-Men.
If you love something, set it free....If it comes back, set it on fire....But if it never comes back....HUNT IT DOWN AND KILL IT!!!!! :twisted:

Miyamoto
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Miyamoto » Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:45 pm

ValleyGirl wrote:OK, these are the shows I hate.....

Yu-Gi-Oh, POKeMON, InuYasha(I'm gonna get a letter on this), Chalk Zone, ANY Soap Opera, Rocket Power, that one music video by the Men Without Hats (Safety Dance?), and X-Men.
OT: How can you hate Inuyasha? Did you even give it a try?

OnT: Yeah I hate the dubbed Pokémon as well... I bet I'd like it better subbed...
Supah Mario ownz j00 f00!!

http://we.is-a-geek.org/~ShiggyMiyamoto ... maller.jpg

If you''d like to send me a message please use [email protected]. Thnx.

Recent Funny Xbox Chat:

<aznwaterboy> how did xbox kill a cat
<SMiyamoto> LOL
<Raxc> XBox fell on the cat''s back.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:36 pm

Miyamoto wrote:
ValleyGirl wrote:OK, these are the shows I hate.....

OT: How can you hate Inuyasha? Did you even give it a try?

OnT: Yeah I hate the dubbed Pokémon as well... I bet I'd like it better subbed...
I can understand why you hate Pokemon. I like the major battles, meaning: Gym matches and Tournaments. they just are awsome.

Now... I KNOW I'm not the only one that is pissed by the horrid expreiances of the 80+ fillers in the Johto saga. dear god... a FEW... like maybe... 3 between battles? Or get rid of the really lame ones, and keep the hystarical ones? *Think Holiday at Aucupalo... Kojiro with inflatable breasts is enough to crack ANYONE up...* But ones that have NOTHING should be removed.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DistantMemory » Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:21 pm

yoshmaster5 wrote:Now... I KNOW I'm not the only one that is pissed by the horrid expreiances of the 80+ fillers in the Johto saga. dear god... a FEW... like maybe... 3 between battles? Or get rid of the really lame ones, and keep the hystarical ones? *Think Holiday at Aucupalo... Kojiro with inflatable breasts is enough to crack ANYONE up...* But ones that have NOTHING should be removed.
Now here is something I can agree with! If the nothing episodes are removed, it can make it a whole lot easier to invest in the series for die-hard Pokemon fans such as myself. ^^

And while I'm still on-topic, I forgot one other show I hate: Butt-Ugly Martians!! ¬¬;

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Thu Feb 12, 2004 7:31 pm

I totally agree with you guys. I always hated American/Canadian Idol, Pop Stars, Starsearch and all those types of shows. They people on American Idol have no talent because every star produced from that show is manufactured, they can't write their own songs or play their own instruments, etc. I just think the show is very very annoying.

Two other shows that I can't stand are The Amanda Show and Lizzie Mguire. I think Hillary Duff is very annoying. Have you guys heard her sing? Her voice is horrible! I think it's stupid that she got to make a CD just because she's an actress.

I also can't stand old reruns of Full House, MASH, and all the reruns that air on Superstation and Prime TV. I think the jokes stupid and lame. I guess the American station is called TV Land?

Tyra
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Tyra » Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:11 am

I basically hate all those reality shows, I'm so sick of them. All those Bachelor, Bachelorette, Survivor, Temptation Island, Joe Millionnaire, the Simple Life, Paradise Hotel, Big Brother, My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancé, Average Joe & so on. Oh & those Idols shows are also annoying.

Lady of the Light
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Lady of the Light » Wed Feb 25, 2004 6:42 pm

I really dislike the American Idol shows, the Canadian Idol, and was there even a World Idol? I personally think it's too hyped up, and really, I don't want to see pathetic people try and sing, no matter how funny it is....
Mr. James : Lost a satellite on liftoff today.
Dave : Cost?
Mr. James : 10 million dollars.
Dave : Result?
Mr. James : Extreme set back.
Dave : Milk?
Mr. James : Spilled.
Dave : Gonna cry about it?
Mr. James : Not even.
Dave : I''m sitting on a rather sharp tack.
Mr. James : That's gotta hurt.
Dave : Well, life's a bitch...
Mr. James : ...And then you die.
Dave : My...
Mr. James : ...oh...
Dave : ...my.

Choc
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Choc » Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:57 am

Shows I hate:
All reality shows, Saved by The Bell Reruns, Totally Spies, anything with Bugs Bunny, the new Dexters, the newer PPGs, Pokemon, Digimon 2&4, any ep of Rugrats made after 1995, That's So Raven, Cosby Show reruns, and Lizzie McGuire.
Last edited by Choc on Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hino_Rei552
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Hino_Rei552 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:55 pm

I can't stand Doctor Phil. Ugh. The people on that show really need to get some backbone and learn to solve their problems WITHOUT going on a TV show. It just sickens me how weak people are.

I also don't like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Meh.

I actually don't like any reality televison...I hate American Idol.

I like the Simpsons, Fairly OddParents, and SpongeBob (yes, I'm a cartoon freak :P)

And Rugrats USED to be good...the older episodes are cute...but now they've made them excessively terrible. Adding the "All Grown Up" thing just made it worse. They should just take the damn show off the air already-nobody watches it.
My LJ
My artwork

"It''s easy to write a jam that people wanna dance to. The hard ones to write are the deep, beautiful, pretty songs."
~Andre 3000

Chibi Son Gokou
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Chibi Son Gokou » Wed Mar 24, 2004 8:23 pm

Lets see...

Just about any show on The Disney Channel, especially Lizzie McGuire and Even Stephens

Every single damn show on MTV. It's either rap crap, teeny bopper crap, road rules, real world, jackass, or some show that promotes people to be snobs in order to live life to its fullest extent. Even the New Tom Green Show and the new Spiderman suck.

Spongebob Squarepants. Most retarded cartoon ever.

Transformers Armada. HORRIBLE...just horrible.

Joan of Arcadia. Seems a bit sacreligious, especially how God ends up being some hip mondo cool guy in each episode.

CSI. I'm not into shows about investigations of brutal slaughterings.

Most reality shows. I watch Survivor, Fear Factor, and The Amazing Race (which was canceled >_>), but all the others are just ridiculous.

American Idol and any other show that Simon idiot hosts.
(Voice done by Masako Nozawa)

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:10 pm

Joan of Arcadia. Seems a bit sacreligious, especially how God ends up being some hip mondo cool guy in each episode
I don't think that's sacreligious at all, becuase I think it's making the point that it doesn't MATTER what God looks like, and that he's all around, whether it be in the form of a child or in the form of a hippy guy. It's the point that his SPIRIT is what's important, not his physical appearance. I like that idea.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Specter
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Specter » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:25 pm

Aya Reiko: I still watch RAW (and Smackdown), even though the business is on a downturn. Is one of the three people who "ruined" RAW for you Triple H? I don't really like him...his promos are too longwinded and stuff...

Shows I cannot stand: EEE, Mucha Lucha, talk shows, pop idol shows, reality shows, etc.

Beavis and Butthead is one of the funniest shows ever. Check out an episode called Oil Change(?)/Buttniks, and even though it had cheap humor it had me bowling over with laughter.
He's got to make his own mistakes
and learn to mend the mess he makes
He's old enough to know what's right
and young enough not to choose it
He's noble enough to win the world
but weak enough to lose it - Rush - "New World Man"

aDam
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Re: What's your LEAST favorite TV show?

Post by aDam » Thu Mar 25, 2004 10:36 pm

Darksenshi51 wrote:Least Favorite? I'd say Kim Possible, Even Stevens,
Holy crap! Those are two of my favourite shows in recent years.

My most hated show right now it Star Wars: Clone Wars.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Re: What's your LEAST favorite TV show?

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:07 pm

aDam wrote:
Darksenshi51 wrote:Least Favorite? I'd say Kim Possible, Even Stevens,
Holy crap! Those are two of my favourite shows in recent years.

My most hated show right now it Star Wars: Clone Wars.
oh gods... even the commercials... "This will change the STAR WARS WORLD FOREVER!! These 5 minute chapters will change ALL!" My fucking ass. More like change viewers to HATE Star Wars forever. It looks like complete shit... honestly, Yoda volunteerily fighting? right... and the robot thing? WTFH? If anything, CN should learn things should never be made into TV shows, and their CCF is shit. I don't even want to KNOW what those talking things are... hypocrites...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Choc
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Choc » Fri Mar 26, 2004 6:23 am

Chibi Son Gokou wrote: Every single damn show on MTV. It's either rap crap, teeny bopper crap, road rules, real world, jackass, or some show that promotes people to be snobs in order to live life to its fullest extent.
I couldn't agree with you more. I tried to get into MTV, but I just couldn't. All of those shows annoy me to no end. I prefer to watch VH1. It's less teeny-boppish and actually has some entertaining programs.(I Love the 70s, 80s, etc.) However, some of the docs really annoy me, like all the ones that exploit homosexuality. It's not a fad, nor is it specifically "cool": it's just a fact of life. It reminds me of the black exploitation of the 70s. (i.e Shaft, Foxy Brown, but I like Foxy Brown.):x

Rindesayu
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Rindesayu » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:36 am

I despise all Nick Jr. shows, but the two I hate most are Bob the Builder and Ruby and Max. :x

I also hate Fairly Oddparents-- with a passion. Its first-season (not including the ones from Oh Yeah! Cartoons years back) and first-quarter-of-the-second-season episodes were brilliant, but almost any episode from the second quarter of the second season and onwards is completely dumb. The humor is disgusting, infantile, and repetitive, and the characterization is over-exaggerated. For example, since when is Cosmo that stupid? God...

I have a whole bunch of other shows to list, but right now, I'm too lazy...

Chibi Son Gokou
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Chibi Son Gokou » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:45 am

Choc wrote:
Chibi Son Gokou wrote: Every single damn show on MTV. It's either rap crap, teeny bopper crap, road rules, real world, jackass, or some show that promotes people to be snobs in order to live life to its fullest extent.
I couldn't agree with you more. I tried to get into MTV, but I just couldn't. All of those shows annoy me to no end. I prefer to watch VH1. It's less teeny-boppish and actually has some entertaining programs.(I Love the 70s, 80s, etc.) However, some of the docs really annoy me, like all the ones that exploit homosexuality. It's not a fad, nor is it specifically "cool": it's just a fact of life. It reminds me of the black exploitation of the 70s. (i.e Shaft, Foxy Brown, but I like Foxy Brown.):x
MTV started going downhill in 97/98 or so. It didn't become pure crap until late 99/2000. Even in 97/98, they still had good shows like Sifl & Olly and Beavis & Butthead reruns, and even though I really didn't like Daria, it was still better than most of the crap they played. Before the downfall, they played mostly rock and alternative on MTV and had cool shows like MTVs Oddities.
(Voice done by Masako Nozawa)

TonyOctober 2.0
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by TonyOctober 2.0 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:00 pm

The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
Reason: This show is completely dumb. The humor is disgusting, infantile, and repetitive, the characterization is over-exaggerated, Stupid cliffhangers. They have it in every episode. Billy's an idiot while Mandy well I hate her so much because of her meanness. Grim has a Jamacain accent come on?! Here's an example why you would hate this series: In Sickly Sweet: Grim shows Billy his "Mask of the Beast". Whoever wears the mask must be sweet or they will change into a horrible monster. After Mandy bosses them around, the two decide to put the mask on her. However, when even the simplest nice task is impossible for Mandy. Will Mandy ever get the mask off? What I say is Mandy was being a bigger jerk than ever and guess what?!
[spoiler]At the end, Mandy turns into a monster and beats the crap out of Billy and Grim.[/spoiler] WOW good ending not! I just wanna kick Maxwell Atoms in the face for creating this show. Here's why I detest this series.

The Proud Family
Reason: Man how many times does Oscar Proud get beat up by his birth mother, wife, and other people I say a lot of times. Don't watch the 3rd Season, Ain't Nothing Like The Real Thingy, Baby and Smackmania 6: Mongo vs. Mama's Boy unless you wanna commit suicide.

Roseanne
Reason: It's a good show not! The characters are mean to each other and alota bad language. And don't get me started on details why I hate this show.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy
Reason: The Eds are abused and always get it at the end. No plot and unlikeable characters.

All That: Season +7 Episodes
Reason: It was a good show in the first six season but now it so painfully bad you wanna get a first aid-kit too see it.

Dexter's Laboratory: Season +3 Episodes
Reason: Everything you imagine is bad.

That's my least favorite shows.

Heartless_Fiend
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Heartless_Fiend » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:35 pm

Am I the only one that likes Totally Spies?

Anyway, I hate a majority of TV out there. All reality shows, anything on MTV, etc.

I do like, however...

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 (damn you, SciFi for cancelling this show!)
W.I.T.C.H. (I have a weakness for magical girl shows)
Totally Spies
Teen Titians
Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy (I like morbid humor)
Powerpuff Girls
The Brak Show
Fairlyodd Parents
Even Stevens
Almost everything on VH1
Maury and Jerry Springer (it's fun to watch these painfully stupid people)
CSI

I like a lot of shows, too, actually.