Any GOOD fanart out there?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Chase Man!
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Any GOOD fanart out there?

Post by Chase Man! » Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:28 pm

What the title said. Is there any fanart out in Internet land that you thought was good, and also thought it was worthy to share it here?

Because I got one (and it became a Daily Deviation too). I suggested a good buddy of mine to combine the Looney Tunes and the Shadow Galactica together in one amusing fanart.

LINK REMOVED BY MOD

So, with that out, is there any GOOD fanart you want to share with the class?

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:40 pm

Erm.

Chase Man!, while I appreciate what you're suggesting to a certain extent...this kind of thing is dangerously close to violating the "No Promotion of One's Work" rule, especially in your case, what with the piece being a commissioned work and all. Furthermore, there's always a possibility that someone will claim their own work to be someone else's, thus trying to subvert the rule altogether. For these reasons, I'm going to lock this topic. Feel free to put the link to your commissioned piece in your signature, however, as that kind of 'promotion' is allowed.
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back