Can't remember a classic cartoon (LT)? Ask here!

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Chase Man!
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Can't remember a classic cartoon (LT)? Ask here!

Post by Chase Man! » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:19 pm

You know, I bet all of us are classic cartoons fan (you know, stuff like Looney Tunes, Tom And Jerry, Micky Mouse, etc.). I also bet that some of you have a cartoon (or a certain moment from a cartoon) you will always remember, but for the life of you, you can't remember. Well, worry no more (at least here)! For I, CAP, biggest cartoon fan in this forum, shall try to help you to remember the cartoon you forget! In fact, I'm so nice, I might find the cartoon around the Internet to help you remember the cartoon again!

But, in case you're still confused, here's a example...

Q: What was the one with the singing frog?
A: One Froggy Evening!

Alright, you understand? Okay, any cartoon you remember and want to see again?

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:53 am

ADMIN MODE:

Normally, for there to be a game-type topic, one needs to ask a mod or admin for permission for it to be there.

I'm going to keep this up, but only with the exception that ANYBODY can answer if someone has a question about a classic cartoon. Basically, it's open to anybody, anybody can ask, and anybody can answer.

Before you continue to post, you might want to take a gander at the rules and the announcements section to get a feel for our forums and how it's run.

Thanks!

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~