Twilight

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:30 pm

So I'm on New Moon right now and it's a little more interesting although [spoiler]I hate that Edward leaves (aw crap I sound like a fangirl already...well not yet...or never hopefully) Bella and Bella goes into depression mode. And now she's leaning toward Jacob or so it seems like it? So far New Moon is reminding me of a combo of Sailor Moon R and Sailor Moon Stars. [/spoiler]

EDIT: I think the Twilight Fangirls should just cool down and think that Edward is not real.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:03 am

I was having a conversation with a friend about Twilight yesterday and agreed Edward would get his butt kicked by Bunnicula. Or at the very least all his veggies would quickly become deathly white :)
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:09 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:I was having a conversation with a friend about Twilight yesterday and agreed Edward would get his butt kicked by Bunnicula. Or at the very least all his veggies would quickly become deathly white :)
lmfao now that you bring that up I have this hilarious image of Bunnicula kicking Edward's ass with his tiny little feet. I <3 Bunnicula
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!