WARNING!!! Harry Potter massive spoiler!!! WARNING!!!!

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

WARNING!!! Harry Potter massive spoiler!!! WARNING!!!!

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:59 am

I just wanted to bring this to your attention.

I have no idea what video contains and I wont post the url here but I wanted to warn everyone who loves harry potter and doesn't want the last book ruined.

Some evil people have made a you tube video titled "AWESOME leeroy jenkins remix!!" Now I havent looked at this video but a friend of mine who doesnt care about harry potter has told me and his other friends that if you want to enjoy the book and be surprised by it then DONT LOOK AT THIS VIDEO!!!!!

I wanted to tell everyone on here about this, because I noticed no one else had mentioned it and I consider you all friends and wanted to do you a favor.

So whatever you do dont look at this video, even if my friend is wrong about its contents why take the risk.

P.S. From what someone tells me, there are spoilers for the anime series Death Note in that video too.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Thanks for the info, but how would they already know about contents in the book?
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:08 pm

It's from Ebaumsworld... Knowing Ebaums track record of controversies, whatever was said about the Harry Potter book probably isn't true.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:39 pm

Neon Heart wrote:It's from Ebaumsworld... Knowing Ebaums track record of controversies, whatever was said about the Harry Potter book probably isn't true.
I actually watched the video...and...the infromation LOOKS fake...^^; But yeah, its most likely isn't true.

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:24 pm

One of the radio DJs in my area announced that there was a news article that came out (had to have been sometime in the last 24 hours) that someone got a hold of an advance copy of the book and posted the ending to it on the internet somewhere. She wouldn't say where, though, out of respect for the Harry Potter fans.

And not that it makes a difference to anything, but the Wal-Mart I work at just got our copies of Deathly Hallows in today. It's entirely possible that some dishonest person or some rabid fan got one of the copies in that or a similar way (assuming that the information in said video is true--I don't intend to watch it either way, though) and naturally couldn't keep quiet about it. Just throwing the theory out there.

EDIT: Apparently this is real. I'm just glad Scholastic is taking legal action on this.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:07 pm

jupiter23 wrote:One of the radio DJs in my area announced that there was a news article that came out (had to have been sometime in the last 24 hours) that someone got a hold of an advance copy of the book and posted the ending to it on the internet somewhere. She wouldn't say where, though, out of respect for the Harry Potter fans.

And not that it makes a difference to anything, but the Wal-Mart I work at just got our copies of Deathly Hallows in today. It's entirely possible that some dishonest person or some rabid fan got one of the copies in that or a similar way (assuming that the information in said video is true--I don't intend to watch it either way, though) and naturally couldn't keep quiet about it. Just throwing the theory out there.

EDIT: Apparently this is real. I'm just glad Scholastic is taking legal
action on this.
Aw crap. That means the internet is no longer safe. I better be careful what websites I stumble on :?

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.