Do you want children?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Do you want children?

Post by SeiUsa » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:14 pm

So…children. What do you think of them? Do any of you want kids?
I’m still a little on/off about it (but I have plenty of time to think about it;-)) There are days I see them, and I love how precious and innocent they are. When I’m with my little cousins, and even if they do something bad, I still love them and I love the idea of bringing a little person into the world and teaching them all I know.

…but then there are days I’m already having a splitting headache, and going into Wal-Mart and listening to a two-year-old throw a tantrum, my mind just screams, “No! I never, ever want children!”

When I was a freshman in high school, I used to think all the time, “No, I never want children. Just look at people around school. Look at any ex-friends. You could raise them to be perfect angels and then one day, some devil comes along and influences them to be a cold-hearted bitch. As if we need more of those in this world.”
But I don't think that now. That was a very bitter year for me. <.<;
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:58 pm

Yes, eventually. Probably, my hope is to have kids around the age my parents did... 27-30 respectively for my sister and myself.

Hopefully, a boy and a girl.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:21 pm

1 - I don't know what kind of crack you were smoking but making this topic today was extremely insensitive of you.

2 - We already have many threads talking about this or something very similiar.

-lock-

TBA