Rest in Peace, Vickie Lynn

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:10 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Anna Nicole apparently died of an overdose.
Surprise, surprise. -_-

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:30 pm

I still say her "grieving" widower did it so even if Dannielynn isn't his (Larry has got to be the father because Anna liked pretty boys. I still don't get how she slept with her lawyer though.), he would still get her money. He switched her pills around or laced her food, and that killed her.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:52 pm

Sailor V
I still say her "grieving" widower did it so even if Dannielynn isn't his (Larry has got to be the father because Anna liked pretty boys. I still don't get how she slept with her lawyer though.), he would still get her money. He switched her pills around or laced her food, and that killed her.
Anna Nichole's widower profiting from her death. The irony would be so delicious.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:03 am

Tiff wrote:
Neon Heart wrote:Anna Nicole apparently died of an overdose.
Surprise, surprise. -_-
honestly the only thing that has surprised me about this entire thing from the start is that it took this long to happen.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:23 am

peachvampiress wrote:Sailor V
Anna Nichole's widower profiting from her death. The irony would be so delicious.
Oh, please. they're ALL trying to profit off her death. Even her own mother, who wanted nothign to do with her, is trying to profit off her death. it's sickening how all of a sudden, afte rshe dies and has a child that's going to be rich, how all of these people are coming out of the woodwork.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:54 am

Tiff wrote:
peachvampiress wrote:Sailor V
Oh, please. they're ALL trying to profit off her death. Even her own mother, who wanted nothign to do with her, is trying to profit off her death. it's sickening how all of a sudden, afte rshe dies and has a child that's going to be rich, how all of these people are coming out of the woodwork.
I know what you mean. No one cares about the actual welfare of the child, how she's doing, ect. No one else seems to give a damn that the baby was born with methadone in her system.

It's greedy people, like all of the people involved with trying to get Anna Nicole's money, that makes me literally sick to my stomach. Her mom's a piece of crap, that Howard K. Stern is obviously a piece of crap. The only one who seems just a SMIDGE honest throughout this ordeal is that Larry Birkhead. But just a SMIDGE.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:37 pm

Granted, if the baby is Larry Birkhead's daughter, I'd probably do the same thing he is. Remember, he was after paternity before anna nicole died, he just wanted to have a relationship with the baby that he was told was his daughter. I don't think he's money hungry at all, he seems like a decent human being.

Howard K Stern and Virgie Arthur on the other hand . . .

TBA

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:58 pm

AnimeGuru0 wrote:Howard K Stern and Virgie Arthur on the other hand . . .
I seem to remember a clip of Virgie walking on Anna's grave. What a lovely mother, she is. *Bleh*

^ ^ ^ ROFL

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:33 pm

I'm just worried more than anything about that poor baby. We'll see how she grows up to be with insensitive people like that raising her. :( (or, if she's lucky, she'll be the complete opposite of these morons)
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:34 pm

Well, at least the list was narrowed down. I wouldn't mind Larry Birkhead being her father. He's blonde, hot, and he cares. Anna would choose him over laywer-boy any day. I would even choose him.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:54 pm

Sailor V wrote:Well, at least the list was narrowed down. I wouldn't mind Larry Birkhead being her father. He's blonde, hot, and he cares. Anna would choose him over laywer-boy any day. I would even choose him.
o_O;

1) blonde and hot have to do with WHAT when it comes to parenting?

2) Anna wasn't exactly known for her responsbility, good judgement, and morals. Just saying. I doubt we could tell that she'd choose a guy because "he cares".

..Especially when, you know, three guys have had sex with her at around the same time to have maybe fathered her baby.

3) All in all, it's really not what we think would be best. It's more, "what's the truth here"? And when people stop dragging out the paternity bullshit because it makes the media and the public excited and giddy to be apart of a dead woman's baby battle, then we'll know the answer to that question.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Chibisteven
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Chibisteven » Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:57 pm

And the saga of Anna Nicole Smith continues on. :roll:

It's always about money with these people. Howard Stern, doesn't the studio pay him enough money for his stupid satelite show.

Don't even get me started on her mother. God, I hope she gets beaten up. Let her rest in peace. GOD DAMN SELFISH INCONSIDERATE BITCH.

This whole thing is stupid and shows how little people "actually" care and how "creedy" they actually are.

Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Slrjoecool » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:04 pm

Chibisteven wrote:And the saga of Anna Nicole Smith continues on. :roll:

It's always about money with these people. Howard Stern, doesn't the studio pay him enough money for his stupid satelite show.
Um... wrong Howard Stern...

Howard Allan Stern is the DJ, Howard K Stern was Anna's ex...
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:08 pm

Chibisteven wrote:
This whole thing is stupid and shows how little people "actually" care and how "creedy" they actually are.

Meaning they have a lot of creed, or what...?

=P

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:02 pm

Tiff wrote:
Chibisteven wrote:

Meaning they have a lot of creed, or what...?

=P
One can never have too much creed. ;)

^ ^ ^ ROFL

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:58 pm

Tiff
I know, but I was refering to her marriage to that guy 63 years older than her and all the court battles between his family and her over his money.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Mar 28, 2007 12:03 pm

peachvampiress wrote:
I know, but I was refering to her marriage to that guy 63 years older than her and all the court battles between his family and her over his money.
Heh, Yep. That whole thing was sickening anyway.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:30 pm

If you have the March, 12 issue of "In Touch" magazine, go to page 39. A forensic artist for the "New York Post" studied the baby's facial features and determined that Dannielynn has more of the features of Larry then Howard. Also, it said that Anna would go for men that are young and blonde.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:21 pm

Sailor V wrote:If you have the March, 12 issue of "In Touch" magazine, go to page 39. A forensic artist for the "New York Post" studied the baby's facial features and determined that Dannielynn has more of the features of Larry then Howard. Also, it said that Anna would go for men that are young and blonde.
1) Babies can sometimes look NOTHING like their parents. I've seen it happen. Sometimes both parents have black hair, and the baby can come out with blonde hair, simply because a grandparent or a great grandparent had blonde hair. Or an aunt. Or an uncle.

2) ....We're basing paternity on some guy's analysis of what kinda hottie Anna would go for? Come on.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:18 pm

I feel sorry for Anna she had fame but she had to pretty much be the subject of pervs to do it. Did she subject herself to it? Probably but with her upbringing it was probably better then the other alternatives. With a mother like hers she could have ended up with all the drug and sexual problems without the fame like most unfortunate people from abusive backrounds go threw. And while I still dont get how she slept with the crypt keeper...(sorry to speak ill of the dead but yuck) I guess you got to do what you have to to survive and I guess it would have eventually got her an extra money blanket once the courts figured out whats what. I feel sorry for her son who didnt get to experiance a full rewarding life and I truly feel sorry for the baby because shes in a circus and will probably be shadowed all her life by her mothers actions and antics an the tragedy of her family period. Even if the paternity tests finally find a daddy to this child I really dont have much faith in any of the candidates to shield her properly from all of the horrible things that surrounded portions of her mothers life and her death. As for the paternity thing Tiff is right, my son is the product of a interacial relationship which due to that I get alot of people who wonder who he looks like though I think he mirrors my facial patterns just not my skin color. Not all babies look like one parent and some look like other distant relatives. Also facial structure cant be counted in a person so young because that will change and evolve as she gets older. Its really going to be up to what the dna test says.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....