Rest in Peace, Vickie Lynn

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Rest in Peace, Vickie Lynn

Post by Jeff » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:12 pm

Anna Nicole Smith is dead. This is truly tragic. She leaves behind a 6 month old child whose paternity is in dispute.

I was a fan of her show and I feel really bad for her family. I hope the media respects her post-mortem.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:18 pm

Rest in peace, Anna. Man, I'm still kinda freaked out by this. My mom's boyfriend thinks Howard K. Stern killed her, but somehow, I don't think that's the case. My mom thinks she killed herself, and with all of the tragedy and trouble she's had lately (the custody battle, and then her own son dying), that seems a little more believeable. But man... *shakes head*
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:42 pm

Oh my God....this is definitely a big shocker. I don't even know what to say, really. Rest In Peace.
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:51 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Rest in peace, Anna. Man, I'm still kinda freaked out by this. My mom's boyfriend thinks Howard K. Stern killed her, but somehow, I don't think that's the case. My mom thinks she killed herself, and with all of the tragedy and trouble she's had lately (the custody battle, and then her own son dying), that seems a little more believeable. But man... *shakes head*
Mom and I both believe she killed herself. With the high grief of her son's death, combined with possible post partum depression from having her baby, it's very possible that she simply ended it all.

I feel sorry for that poor newborn of hers. That poor child will never know her mother, and now, everybody will be battling for her becuase she's most likely the heir of Anna's estate.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:00 am

I feel sorry for everybody involved because of how tragic it all is. She probably did kill herself, and this looks eerily similar to Marilyn Monroe's death. She lost her son to drugs, now poor Danielle Lynn-Hope Stern doesn't have any parents. She lost her half-brother, we don't even know who in the hell her father is, and her mother is gone. Somehow, I think Howard K. is the father.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Chibisteven
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Chibisteven » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:16 am

First time, I ever heard of her was today. On the issue. WOW! Quite the tough times for someone.

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:35 am

I couldnt believe it. Its so sad..poor Anna Nicole. and they just mentioned her on vh1 for bein crazy at award shows... the last years of her life werent easy but at least shes at peace now. rest in peace Anna Nicole Smith
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

"And my mother, out of necessity, was a whore."
-Gayle, Role Models

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:37 pm

I'm afriad to visit the IMDb boards. I remember what nasty things people said about Steve Irwin's death, I can't imagine what people will say about Anna's death.
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:42 pm

SeiUsa wrote:I'm afriad to visit the IMDb boards. I remember what nasty things people said about Steve Irwin's death, I can't imagine what people will say about Anna's death.
I've seen it... Trust me, you don't wanna know.

^ ^ ^ ROFL

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:37 pm

I was shocked to hear what happened to such a beauitful person. I always admired her no matter what people say about her. I felt so bad for the baby who will never get to know her mother. She will be missed. :(
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:13 am

The people on the IMDb boards are nasty and will criticize anything. I hate people like that who act like asses when people die. It just sickens me. I'm surprised that they actually allow the board to stay on. No matter what they say, I hope that she truly does rest in peace. Unfortunately, my family is devout-Catholic, so if she did commit suicide, my family will say that she went to hell instead. Sad really, but that was how they were raised.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:55 am

Sailor V wrote:Unfortunately, my family is devout-Catholic, so if she did commit suicide, my family will say that she went to hell instead. Sad really, but that was how they were raised.
[off-topic]Well your family is wrong, because the Church doesn't hold that belief.[/off-topic]

So apparently, the field of candidates for fatherhood of Dannielynn has expanded to three. Oy...

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:26 pm

Four, actually. CNN (or some news station) was saying Anna may have gotten pregnant from the sperm of her first husband, J. Howard Marshall. x___x

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:01 am

My God. Over the phone, my friend said the most insensitive thing today. 'Who didn't Anna sleep with?' is what he asked me. Wow, he was a jerk today. :x :x :x

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:04 am

Sailor V wrote:My God. Over the phone, my friend said the most insensitive thing today. 'Who didn't Anna sleep with?' is what he asked me. Wow, he was a jerk today. :x :x :x
He's just jealous, because he wasn't one of those guys.[/bad taste]

^ ^ ^ ROFL

mizangelamy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by mizangelamy » Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:04 pm

It's kinda sad now after the death of Anna it turned to an espoide of Maury of who fathered the 5 month old.
James and I are happily waiting to see our first born son on April 22, 2009!
Mrs. Green is happily married to her airman since May 10, 2008
"Gee, I never thought I had an effect on people until I was in Korea."~ Marilyn Monroe ~
"Not knowing of the dawn, not seeing the coming night, only my garnet eye crosses time, and I think of the people I love."~ Garnet Guardian from SM Memorial Song Box ~
"...the secret song of love is locked deep in my heart."~ Secret from SM Memorial Song Box ~

MySpace= add me!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:23 pm

Sailor V wrote:My God. Over the phone, my friend said the most insensitive thing today. 'Who didn't Anna sleep with?' is what he asked me. Wow, he was a jerk today. :x :x :x
..Well, he's got a good point. It's pretty slutty to have slept with so many people that 2-3 are wondering if they fathered the kid. I feel sorry for the kid, but I certainly don't condone the behavior of Anna Nicole.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:57 am

I'm actually kind of annoyed by the media's specualtions of how Anna Nicole might have died. They've made everyone, including myself, think she might have died from an overdose, or suicide or even blood loss. But I've just thought this recently; isn't it possible that she MAY have died from complications from pneumonia or the flu? She was VERY sick before she died, she had a fever of at least 105 degrees before she collapsed. People can die from the flu, and so far, no one else has formed this speculation.

Sure, I said something else about how she died earlier, but I just now thought of this.

^ ^ ^ ROFL

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:11 am

Neon Heart wrote:I'm actually kind of annoyed by the media's specualtions of how Anna Nicole might have died. They've made everyone, including myself, think she might have died from an overdose, or suicide or even blood loss. But I've just thought this recently; isn't it possible that she MAY have died from complications from pneumonia or the flu? She was VERY sick before she died, she had a fever of at least 105 degrees before she collapsed. People can die from the flu, and so far, no one else has formed this speculation.

Sure, I said something else about how she died earlier, but I just now thought of this.
That's actually a very good theory. I hadn't heard that she was sick when she collapsed. The first story I heard was that she overdosed on anti-depressants and such, but I decided to wait until an official report came out. And as of the news I've heard this morning, her body is still with the coroner and they still can't determine a cause of death.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Anna Nicole apparently died of an overdose.

^ ^ ^ ROFL