Gaia Online

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:38 pm

I got an account cause I thought the little person was cute X3

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:46 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:I got an account cause I thought the little person was cute X3
They are cute ^_^
Find me on www.gaiaonline.com! :P

denizenofevil
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by denizenofevil » Fri May 11, 2007 12:08 am

I hate that place. I went on to a forum and there was a topic that said, "Serious Issue, Need Help" or something like that. I clicked on that and oh my gosh! There were pictures of men's privates on there and my 5 year old brother was there and saw everything. I emailed the mods there and they said they couldn't do anything about it or delete my account so then i tried to flame every single mod to see if they would delete my account. But no, they didn't. Another reason i didn't like it was because there was nothing to do and everyone there was rude.

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Fri May 11, 2007 1:50 am

Apparently Gaia isn't all that safe. They just recently had a security breach, thanks for 4chan and 420chan, and over 4000 accounts were haked into. Several of them had to be banned for safety. That's why you saw the avatars not working.

Yeah. Not going back to Gaia.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sat May 12, 2007 7:48 am

I'm really sorry to double post, but I feel like this is important for everyone:

If you use the same password for Gaia, that you use for everyone else, then you might want to have it changed. My friend, who has a Myspace AND a Gaia account, apparently uses the same password, because the people on 4chan hacked into her Myspace AND her LiveJournal, putting things such as "Amber Alert: Child Abduction", and they messed with her Myspace details... it's obvious she's not a single lesbian from Baghdad, who's in love with a guy named Bender, so yeah.

So be alert, and try to change your password if you think your Gaia account was hacked. And sorry for double posting, again.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL