Halloweentown 4

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Halloweentown 4

Post by Rin » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:58 pm

Does anyone else think this movie is going to suck?

I loved the first two, and was very disappointed with the third, and I think a lot of people were. So why make a fourth one? The fact that the main character's actor has been replaced isn't helping it much either. The commercials haven't impressed me either as it now looks like some sort of movie that would be on that channel that shows like Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven and all those other teen shows are on. (Nothing against any of them) All the characters are suddenly really hot except for the nerdy brother, but he's supposed to be unattractive so we can all laugh at him. :roll:

I'll give the movie a chance, but I'm not expecting much from it.
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:04 pm

They should've stopped after the 2nd one. Marni was way OOC in the 3rd one, acting like a silly giggly schoolgirl. And the fact that there was NO LUKE and NO MENTION OF LUKE was horrid, and also how she hooked up with that boring mortal whose name I can't remember.

Now the 4th one....right, like we won't notice that Marni has changed slightly in appearance? :roll: And now the High School Musical guy is going to be her new love with no mention of boring mortal whose name I can't remember.

Overall, I agree with you.
Last edited by SeiUsa on Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

sailorceres
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by sailorceres » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:18 am

i know! i thouhht the 3rd movie was pretty much a waste of time! the second one was already stretching it just a bit but for the most part it was good...the third one just disaapointed me and i dont know if i should even bother to watch the fourth one!
Aitto Seigi, Sailor no Bishojo Senshi, Seera Mun! Tsukini Kawatte, Oshioki Yo!

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:53 pm

I loved the first one. And the second one wasn't bad. I detest the third and I don't think I will bother to watch the fourth.
Find me on www.gaiaonline.com! :P