Photoshop Help

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Photoshop Help

Post by Tiff » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:45 pm

I transferred all of my files from my old, broken computer to the shiny new one. Everything transferred fine, except for Photoshop 7.

I don't know why, but I think it may be becuase since I..er.."procured" photoshop (>_>; ) from the internets, that it didn't transfer properly.

I'm desperately trying to find another means of..."procuring" it. I've searched all over, and have had no luck.

Does ANYONE know where I can procure a copy? I would be most grateful. I can't make any of my graphics and shit without it.

Thank you.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:20 pm

Reading over your GJ post, it seems like you just copied what was in the Program Files directory and tried to paste that into the new computer, right?

At any rate, I can hook you up. I'll look through my disks and files to see which version I have, and if I can't put it on the web I'll mail you a disk.
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sun Oct 01, 2006 8:46 pm

Starscream wrote:Reading over your GJ post, it seems like you just copied what was in the Program Files directory and tried to paste that into the new computer, right?

At any rate, I can hook you up. I'll look through my disks and files to see which version I have, and if I can't put it on the web I'll mail you a disk.
Kinda sorta...Derek transferred it over through AIM.

=D awesome...Joe's sending me a copy right now, but if it doesn't work, i'll definitely take you up on that.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~