2Pac

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Skull13
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

2Pac

Post by Skull13 » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:19 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2Pac#_note-49

For any and all true Hip-Hop fans, this is a mark in history.

Tupac Amaru Shakur
June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996

Wikipedia wrote:Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996), also known by his stage names 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rap artist, actor, and poet. He was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling rap/hip-hop artist ever, having sold over 73 million albums worldwide, including over 44.5 million sales in the United States alone. Most of Shakur's songs are about growing up around violence and hardship in ghettos, racism, and sometimes his feuds with fellow rappers. Tupac is known for the political, economic, and racial equality messages in a lot of his work. He has been ranked by many fans, critics, and industry insiders as the greatest rapper ever.
I posted the Wikipedia link, if you wish to know more. As for the latest news, another movie entitled, "Live 2 Tell" (2Pac is a screenwriter for this.) is expected sometime in 2007. This thread is strictly dedicated to this man and his work.

www.2pac.com

I also have a thread on Giantess City that I started a few weeks earlier.

http://giantesscity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25746
(Membership required)

On this link, I've posted links to his music videos (Fan Made, lost, alternate, actual made, etc.), the lyrics to those songs, some images, specials, and tribute specials.

In case I haven't clarified why I'm doing this, there are two main reasons. One: He's considered by many to be considered a legend and the greatest rapper of all time. Two: September 13, 2006 marked the beginning of his tenth year deceased, with his music and work still being produced and listened to. Amazing! :D Like I said before, this is a mark in history for any and all true Hip-Hop fans. That's all for now. :D
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

Jonathan
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Jonathan » Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:26 pm

Yea i cant believe its been 10 years already...but i also dont believe he's really dead. He's clever and theres WAY too many clues that tell us that he still might be around.
JonJon aka Jo-Nathan!!

"And my mother, out of necessity, was a whore."
-Gayle, Role Models

Skull13
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

There ARE a lot of "2Pac is still alive!" rumors.

Post by Skull13 » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:08 am

Jonathan wrote:Yea i cant believe its been 10 years already...but i also dont believe he's really dead. He's clever and theres WAY too many clues that tell us that he still might be around.
There HAVE been a lot of "2Pac is still alive!" type rumors. However, a lot of people have seen what happened. I seriously don't believe that he faked his own death, either. Some people also wonder if his death had any relation to The Notorious B.I.G.' s passing. I'm hoping that it does and that they find out who killed them, soon.
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!