Nonsense Off-Topic Madness Thread

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Chibisteven
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Chibisteven » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:34 pm

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Yup, I'm cool. Good night.

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Ewwww ok so at the day camp I work at we had a creeper today. He hung around for a while, just staring creepily at us and the kids. The staff was kinda freaked out, but since it's at a public park, we couldn't really tell him to go away. Then he went up to one group of kids and was like "You guys should come to my house, it's fun and safe and not far from here". We were like, "Ok, time to call the police" but our supervisor was like "No, he's allowed to stay. BTW guys you should act more mature about this". We were like WTF how is worrying about the safety of our kids NOT being mature? So he hung around for a long time, just staring at us and eye raping our kids, who were completly oblivious. He just kept appearing at random times to stare and glare at us, then he'd go away. Eventually our supervisor grew some balls and told him that he was worrying the staff and needed to leave or she would call the police. He got all angry and left, which is what should have happened HOURS before if she would just have called the police earlier, like when he first started talking to the kids. Sheesh. Hopefully he stays away tomorrow.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm

the*blue*girl wrote:Ewwww ok so at the day camp I work at we had a creeper today. He hung around for a while, just staring creepily at us and the kids. The staff was kinda freaked out, but since it's at a public park, we couldn't really tell him to go away. Then he went up to one group of kids and was like "You guys should come to my house, it's fun and safe and not far from here". We were like, "Ok, time to call the police" but our supervisor was like "No, he's allowed to stay. BTW guys you should act more mature about this". We were like WTF how is worrying about the safety of our kids NOT being mature? So he hung around for a long time, just staring at us and eye raping our kids, who were completly oblivious. He just kept appearing at random times to stare and glare at us, then he'd go away. Eventually our supervisor grew some balls and told him that he was worrying the staff and needed to leave or she would call the police. He got all angry and left, which is what should have happened HOURS before if she would just have called the police earlier, like when he first started talking to the kids. Sheesh. Hopefully he stays away tomorrow.
Pedophiles are scary, I can't believe your supervisor actually let him stay for a bit but at least he shooed him off in the end.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:29 pm

the*blue*girl wrote:Ewwww ok so at the day camp I work at we had a creeper today. He hung around for a while, just staring creepily at us and the kids. The staff was kinda freaked out, but since it's at a public park, we couldn't really tell him to go away. Then he went up to one group of kids and was like "You guys should come to my house, it's fun and safe and not far from here". We were like, "Ok, time to call the police" but our supervisor was like "No, he's allowed to stay. BTW guys you should act more mature about this". We were like WTF how is worrying about the safety of our kids NOT being mature? So he hung around for a long time, just staring at us and eye raping our kids, who were completly oblivious. He just kept appearing at random times to stare and glare at us, then he'd go away. Eventually our supervisor grew some balls and told him that he was worrying the staff and needed to leave or she would call the police. He got all angry and left, which is what should have happened HOURS before if she would just have called the police earlier, like when he first started talking to the kids. Sheesh. Hopefully he stays away tomorrow.
Your supervisor is an idiot.

A strange man is openly inviting children to his house becuase it's "more fun", and this isn't a red flag to her?

If my child were snatched from that camp, you bet your ass I'd be suing somebody after hearing the supervisor did nothing about it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 pm

Sounds like you need to teach the kids in day camp the scream, scratch, and kick 'em in the nuts technique. :D

EDIT: And I totally agree with Tiff on the idiot comment.
Last edited by NameGoesHere on Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Um, ew?

I agree with Tiff and AnimatedEvey12. Your supervisor is an idiot. Make sure you call the police tomorrow if he comes back.

Sounds like you need to teach the kids in day camp the scream, scratch, and kick 'em in the nuts technique. :D
lol, that works too.
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:41 pm

NameGoesHere wrote:Sounds like you need to teach the kids in day camp the scream, scratch, and kick 'em in the nuts technique. :D
LMFAO!!!!!! I agree with NameGoesHere also.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:33 am

Umm, actually, public area or not, you could have called the police on him. A grown man who comes to a park alone has no business hanging around a group of kids and women, much less does he have any business inviting said kids to his house. Merely the fact that he had your staff reasonably worried for the kids was enough to press charges against the guy.

I'm with everyone else. Your supervisor is an idiot.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Jamesares » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:49 am

jupiter23 wrote:
Umm, actually, public area or not, you could have called the police on him. A grown man who comes to a park alone has no business hanging around a group of kids and women, much less does he have any business inviting said kids to his house. Merely the fact that he had your staff reasonably worried for the kids was enough to press charges against the guy.

I'm with everyone else. Your supervisor is an idiot.
Just because his presence there was making the staff uncomfortable does not warrent his removal from the park, it is public property and as such he has everyright to be there as anyone else, but the moment he approach the children he cross the line and the supervior should have immediately step in and confront the man, and ask him to leave and if he did not then contact the proper authorities.

In this situation the supervior definitely drop the ball.
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy

“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam

"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young

Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

Chibisteven
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Chibisteven » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:23 pm

I hate people like that. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy.

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:21 pm

Tiff wrote:
Your supervisor is an idiot.

A strange man is openly inviting children to his house becuase it's "more fun", and this isn't a red flag to her?

If my child were snatched from that camp, you bet your ass I'd be suing somebody after hearing the supervisor did nothing about it.

She is -_- I don't know WTF she was thinking.

Anyway, he didn't come back today, thank god, so I think he got the message.
Hellll yeah sounds good to me XD

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:08 pm

I feel like eating anything that's sweet right now. I just ate a cookie that's in the shape of a Maple leaf and it's like an oreo, I got a box of them from Canada. :D
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:30 pm

Yum cookies.

I had two donut-shaped M&M cookies and put a bunch of chocolate icing in between the. BEST THING EVER
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:38 pm

Alexclow345 wrote:Yum cookies.

I had two donut-shaped M&M cookies and put a bunch of chocolate icing in between the. BEST THING EVER
That sounds....TASTY!!! Gooooooodddd these sugar cravings are getting to me.

NOOOO!!! I am NOT pregnant!!!
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Jamesares » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 am

I found out yesterday that my family's Shih Tzu, Gizmo, passed away
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy

“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam

"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young

Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

;_;
Really sorry to hear that...

For some reason the internet is running ungodly slow for my house. As in... dial-up speed. And I'm not looking forward to fighting with tech support for the 4th time in 3 weeks. *twitch*
Add to that my oral surgery last week still hurts. And I'm still on vikadin, so... :? Oh, and I haven't had solid food for a week.
I want my super Famicom today...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:53 am

It's been Sunny for the past three days where I live which is good considering it's been raining for the past couple of weeks.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:56 pm

I ate a slice of chocolate cake today at Panera Bread...and I want more!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh and I'm going to start my physical therapy next week and take Senior pictures. bbbllllaaaaaaa and pick up my schedule.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:04 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:I ate a slice of chocolate cake today at Panera Bread...and I want more!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh and I'm going to start my physical therapy next week and take Senior pictures. bbbllllaaaaaaa and pick up my schedule.
My sister(Panku Tasuku) made some strawberry cake. It was delicious!
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:29 pm

Just saw The Dark Knight with parents.

I don't want to see a movie with my parents again... -__-;
Basically, my dad refuses to like anything done withen the past 5 years. "It moves too fast" is his excuse... ... He was even saying that about WALL-E, and that everything was visual, there wasn't enough dialouge. Which was the point.

Personally, I thought the movie was well done. A number of things happened that I was NOT expecting... because the movie was actually really dark... which is altogether FAR TOO RARE for movies today. So that was something I did like. While the violence was a bit... extreme, that is kind of the point of a superhero movie. Plus, the Joker. ... If trying to immerse himself into the character of the Joker is what drove Heath Ledger over the edge... I see why. I really... really see why. *shudders*
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06