Nonsense Off-Topic Madness Thread

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:21 am

Queen Of Hearts wrote:I hate my school.

Really, it can die a horrible death for all I care.

The story? Okay, my school. while we don't hit or paddle kids (Why, this is High School, Damnit!) if you get introuble, the teacher will twist your ear really hard. Its not even a school wide punishment, its just that certian teachers do it. Even the Principal.

But, my friend, who got introuble for saying "Fuck" even though she didn't say it. (I was right there when she allegiedly said it, okay!)
My friend was hauled off into the office. I don't know what happened there, all I know is that she was not in school today, when I called her, she couldn't hear out of one ear. She said her teacher twisted it so hard, she thought she heard somthing snap.

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Okay, no.

That's illegal, dude.

I don't care what public school you're in, having your EAR TWISTED is not a legal form of corporal punishment. If I were your parents I"d be complaining so fast.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:46 am

I thought my school was bad. You should report him I mean twisting an ear could cause serious damage.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:36 pm

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go

Achmed the Dead Terrorist. Offensive as all fuck but funny as.

"Look, if you've been in my suitcase all this time, then how did you get past Security?"
"That's easy. They open the case and I go HELLO! I'M LINDSAY LOHAN!"
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:09 pm

I was at the mall with my friends the other day and we were eating Chinese food. I tried to show them how to use the chopsticks, but... just no. Then we saw a movie and I saw the preview for Alven and the Chipmunks. I dont care HOW dorky it is, I want to see it! Artichoke!
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Take her home, she's wasted!
YAY!

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:35 pm

My friend Holly just moved to a street called Player Way. Wow.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:46 pm

Yay, it's snowing here!
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:58 pm

Ugh... snow.

Me: *notices it's snowing* ... meh.

A few minutes later...

Kid: OMG SNOW!!!!! ITS COMING DOWN HARD!
Kid2: ZOMG SNOWZORS.
Kid3: SNOW DAY TOMORROZ!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: ... *knows better than to say anything*

Is it legal to snap because of stupidity?
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:18 pm

=P some of us like snow.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:30 am

I love snow, and it snows a shitload here.
yoshmaster5 wrote:Is it legal to snap because of stupidity?
We will find out soon, because working EBGS full-time during the Christmas season is already showing me the intelligent levels of the people I serve on a day to day basis.

Case in point, yesterday early in the morning, a kid and his friend had a few games to trade in in search for another to buy. They asked me what Medal of Honor games were in for PS2, so I looked in the system and told them what two we had at the moment, noting that one of them was in their trade pile. Some time goes by and the one kid comes up with the same MoH game that was part of his trade. Being a nice guy not wanting to essentially rip this kid off, I mention to him he already owns the game he wants to purchase. He says to me it's alright, his friend gave him those three games to trade in for whatever he wants before he goes home to some other state. *blink blink* "But you could just keep this game for yourself and use the other two to get a different game." He's like nah it's all cool, don't worry. All while some lady who I assume is the mother of one of the two boys is just staring into space making no reaction whatsoever who seems to just want to gtfo and not care about how. So I just ring it up to subside the pain in my head. His stupidity basically gave my store two free games and ~$7.

I had a hard time functioning for like half an hour my head hurt so much. x_X
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:38 am

Stupid people really make me happy my retail days were over years ago. After years of liars, arguers and people with BO and bad attitudes I think if I had to go back to ringing people up or sales id seriously go psycho again.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:21 pm

Speaking of jobs, I have been to a number of interviews to get work and the one question I am so tired of hearing is "Do you have any experience?"

...Yes that's why I have left my old job to come and work at this palace known as Subway. I understand their reasons but for once can't they just accept the fact that not everyone without experience of making a sandwhich is going to fail?

And as for the snow talk, I wish it would snow here, I love the snow, although back in high school when the snow used to melt into lumps of sharp, cold and painful ice, certain 'intelligent' boys found it was a good idea to lug chunks of ice at people. One of those chunks hit my ear and it was red all day. :x
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:36 pm

I like snow. it's just people yelling SNOW DAY over and over again drives me insane.

As for a job...

I wish I had one. Applied to god knows how many places, and how many times... I've never heard back from ANYWHERE. Yes, including McDonalds. ... I kind of gave up after that...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:42 pm

MarioKnight
Being a nice guy not wanting to essentially rip this kid off
Dude, they'll never learn if you help them :(

0___> December 1 my Wal-Mart will be open for 24 hours all the way until Christmas Eve. Can't wait for the homeless people and psychos to come in, especially when I work in a far corner of the store by myself.

We're already open until midnight and it boggles my mind how many people bring their newborns-6 year olds in (on school nights no less) at 11:45pm because HOLY SHITE WE NEED MILK AND A TUB FULL OF CHRISTMAS CANDY NOW AND I HAVE TO BRING LITTLE MAKEYLA AND MADISON WITH ME INSTEAD OF GETTING UP EARLY AND GETTING IT.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Chiko
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Chiko » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:15 pm

peachvampiress: If you lived in the states you'd probably be open 24 hours every day. I've never actually seen a Wal-Mart that wasn't open 24 hours. I know that the customers in the ones around here at about 2AM aren't always particularly stable people.

I think it doesn't matter what kind of retail job you have. People will always come in right at close or sneak in after. Last Sunday (we close at 7) I was selling appliances until 8:15PM. The money was nice since they were buying middle-of-the-road stuff, but I'd have rather gone home.
I <3 my jumbo Chikorita

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:39 pm

Um, generally speaking from what I've seen, only Super Walmarts are open 24 hours.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:42 pm

I always hated late night shoppers that dragged little ones out with them. I can understand why some do it single parents who really have no choice. But sometimes the whole family including their very weary and whinny kids would shop and id think "Um shouldnt one of you guys have just stayed home with the little one instead? Or even better the ones with the kid who liked to break and touch everything then not even say "sorry about that" or even tell the kid that they shouldnt have done that. Why bother when the poor shlub whose only making 5 bucks an hour can clean it up?

Oh and Chiko the walmart in my neck of the woods all close around 10 or 11 depending on the location. Most of the shops and stores down here close around 9 as well. Rural stores dont see many customers past them hours. On sundays they wont open till after churches to so no shopping till after 1:30 in my town ugh.

Cool avatar ^_^ Chikorita is one of my favorites right after good ole Bulbasaur that pokemon is my <3 hehe.

Chiko
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Chiko » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:52 pm

Tiff: The Wal-Mart that was by where I live for the last 25 years or so was not a Super and it was open 24 hours for as long as I can remember. It recently moved to a new store down the street that is a Super but that was only a few months ago. Then again I live in more of an urban market so maybe it's different than the rural ones. As it stands though I've personally never seen a Wal-Mart closed save for on Christmas.

Senshi_of_Vision: Thanks :D I love the doll that the avatar is a picture of so much. Bulbasaur is great too.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 pm

Chiko wrote:Tiff: The Wal-Mart that was by where I live for the last 25 years or so was not a Super and it was open 24 hours for as long as I can remember. It recently moved to a new store down the street that is a Super but that was only a few months ago. Then again I live in more of an urban market so maybe it's different than the rural ones. As it stands though I've personally never seen a Wal-Mart closed save for on Christmas.
Huh. Well, our old Wal-mart was regular, and it closed by about 11 or 12. Then they replaced it with a Super that's open 24 hours. I guess it just depends on where you live and hte demand.

always hated late night shoppers that dragged little ones out with them. I can understand why some do it single parents who really have no choice. But sometimes the whole family including their very weary and whinny kids would shop and id think "Um shouldnt one of you guys have just stayed home with the little one instead?
That drives me and Joe INSANE.

PARENTS. Your three year old does not belong outside at Wal-mart at 1:00 am. Do these people think their kids don't need sleep?! And single parents have a choice. It's called a babysitter. Obviously, someone watches their kids while they work, so...if you can't get a babysitter for extra time, then try to do your shopping while you have the babysitter. It's extra effort, but it's better than dragging yoru child out at all hours of the nice.

It explains why I had so many preschoolers fall asleep on me.

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:24 pm

I cant stand it when I hear a song from a commercial want to find out whose behind it and no search engines helpy lol. My kid was dancing his tushie off to that commerical for the Mario Party Ds and I though hey its a cute song let me find out the artist. After about an hour of search engines only pulling up the YouTube video for the commercials I give up. It doesnt say who the group or musician is id love to find out I bet the have an album full of bouncy songs a two year old will shake their bum to. :lol: