Nonsense Off-Topic Madness Thread

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 pm

Editted Sopranos on A&E is the funniest thing ever. I just watched the episode where they have an intervention for Tony's nephew.

"We're supposed to be non-judgemental."
"Freak that!"

Almost as funny as "Get out of our motherfreakin' neighbourhood!"
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:27 am

The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 950
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2003 11:31 am
Location: Australia

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:23 am

peachvampiress wrote:Editted Sopranos on A&E is the funniest thing ever. I just watched the episode where they have an intervention for Tony's nephew.

"We're supposed to be non-judgemental."
"Freak that!"

Almost as funny as "Get out of our motherfreakin' neighbourhood!"
You haven't seen the Hot Fuzz DVD extras, have you?

"Mr P. I. Sstaker? PEETAKER!"

Or my personal favourite, from The Big Lebowski (IIRC)

"This is what you get when you find a stranger in the Alps! This is what you get when you feed his children scrambled eggs!"
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:08 pm

And the winner of Hell's Kitchen season 3 iiiiiiis:

[spoiler]Rock![/spoiler]

Bahaha, I knew it. xD
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:00 pm

I have 1 week of school left.

THIS IS NOT OK.

That is all.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:53 am

the*blue*girl wrote:I have 1 week of school left.

THIS IS NOT OK.

That is all.
You mean you have one week until school starts? lol. That's ok, kids in Kansas City, KS had to go back yesterday. Be happy you're not them.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:59 am

I actually envy them.

That means they get out in mid-May.

... I have no idea when I get out this year. (Senior) And for everyone else, it'll be mid-June. X_x;
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:30 am

-_- Oh noes, poor dears.

=P Try going back three weeks earlier than all the students.

Also, there's really no difference between going back mid august or late august. It's still the same amount of school days. Those that go back earlier, get out earlier in May. Those that go back later, get out in Early June/late May. It's all the same.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:37 pm

Yes, but if there's a lot of snow days, then of course it off balances things. Once, we went back to school on Aug. 18, and thanks to all the snow days we had, we had to get out in mid-June. And still had to go back in August. No one was pleased.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Yes, but if there's a lot of snow days, then of course it off balances things. Once, we went back to school on Aug. 18, and thanks to all the snow days we had, we had to get out in mid-June. And still had to go back in August. No one was pleased.
No, actually, it doesn't change the amount of days you go to school. Think about it. You're making up the days you missed..it's not liek they ADDED extra days. You were out, so you made them up. Also, school districts INCLUDE days off that are considered "bad weather days"...those are normally teacher work days where you don't have to go to school ANYWAY. So if it snows/floods/whatever, you'll make up on that pre-designated bad weather day.

I mean really, making up a day you missed doesn't mean you suddenly have "Extra" days of school.

Oh, and those teacher workdays, inservice days, and bad weather days the students get off? I get to work those days.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:39 pm

Tiff wrote:
Neon Heart wrote:Yes, but if there's a lot of snow days, then of course it off balances things. Once, we went back to school on Aug. 18, and thanks to all the snow days we had, we had to get out in mid-June. And still had to go back in August. No one was pleased.
No, actually, it doesn't change the amount of days you go to school. Think about it. You're making up the days you missed..it's not liek they ADDED extra days. You were out, so you made them up. Also, school districts INCLUDE days off that are considered "bad weather days"...those are normally teacher work days where you don't have to go to school ANYWAY. So if it snows/floods/whatever, you'll make up on that pre-designated bad weather day.

I mean really, making up a day you missed doesn't mean you suddenly have "Extra" days of school.

Oh, and those teacher workdays, inservice days, and bad weather days the students get off? I get to work those days.

o_o; I didn't know that....
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:50 pm

Neon Heart wrote:

o_o; I didn't know that....
A lot of people don't *Nods* It's a common misconception...Schools are very precise with their calanders, and they themselves have to follow certain guidelines regarding school days and such.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

User avatar
Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: The City

Post by Kameko » Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:12 pm

Went out and bought me a bottle of Smirnoff Ice: Raspberry Burst and some mango flavored Captain Morgan. I also got my brother Jameson Whiskey, an Irish whiskey. I had JD's before and that stuff was disgusting (although not as bad as tequila from what I'm told) but the Jameson was actually not that bad. Goes down smooth.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

User avatar
Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 855
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:17 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Slrjoecool » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:06 pm

Kameko wrote:Went out and bought me a bottle of Smirnoff Ice: Raspberry Burst and some mango flavored Captain Morgan. I also got my brother Jameson Whiskey, an Irish whiskey. I had JD's before and that stuff was disgusting (although not as bad as tequila from what I'm told) but the Jameson was actually not that bad. Goes down smooth.
I used to like JD, but I'm not the biggest of fans now. I do like me some tequilla every now and again though. I shall have to try the Jameson Whiskey, though...

Frangelico is pretty good, although it's more of a mixer alcohol, it makes a good "dessert" drink. Hazelnutty goodness.
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:05 pm

Slrjoecool wrote:
Kameko wrote:Went out and bought me a bottle of Smirnoff Ice: Raspberry Burst and some mango flavored Captain Morgan. I also got my brother Jameson Whiskey, an Irish whiskey. I had JD's before and that stuff was disgusting (although not as bad as tequila from what I'm told) but the Jameson was actually not that bad. Goes down smooth.
I used to like JD, but I'm not the biggest of fans now. I do like me some tequilla every now and again though. I shall have to try the Jameson Whiskey, though...

Frangelico is pretty good, although it's more of a mixer alcohol, it makes a good "dessert" drink. Hazelnutty goodness.
Blegh >.< from what I've tasted from my parent's drinks, alcohol of any kind tastes nasty. I neary threw up from one sip of a Mai Tai. I will never understand why alcohol is so popular :?

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:17 pm

the*blue*girl wrote:
Slrjoecool wrote:
Kameko wrote:Went out and bought me a bottle of Smirnoff Ice: Raspberry Burst and some mango flavored Captain Morgan. I also got my brother Jameson Whiskey, an Irish whiskey. I had JD's before and that stuff was disgusting (although not as bad as tequila from what I'm told) but the Jameson was actually not that bad. Goes down smooth.
I used to like JD, but I'm not the biggest of fans now. I do like me some tequilla every now and again though. I shall have to try the Jameson Whiskey, though...

Frangelico is pretty good, although it's more of a mixer alcohol, it makes a good "dessert" drink. Hazelnutty goodness.
Blegh >.< from what I've tasted from my parent's drinks, alcohol of any kind tastes nasty. I neary threw up from one sip of a Mai Tai. I will never understand why alcohol is so popular :?
It's an aqcuired taste.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 467
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 8:24 pm
Location: The City

Post by Kameko » Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 pm

the*blue*girl wrote:I will never understand why alcohol is so popular :?
You could probably take out alcohol and put different foods and beverages in there. It all comes down to different people liking different things. Some people like the taste of alcohol and some don't.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

User avatar
MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 1640
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 12:07 am
Location: Baldwinsville, NY
Contact:

Why myspace sux ass

Post by MarioKnight » Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:32 pm

So the other day killing some time in the early morning waiting for my brother to call me to be picked up a work (his car is broken), one of the places I moseyed onto was myspace, where I got this nifty error.
myspace.com wrote:The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section, please bear with us until we can get this back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. 8/17/2007

-Tom
So what brainbending thing was I trying to do that was so hard for myspace to handle they had to turn off in such a manner?

....

...


Logging in.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08


This list seems to keep on growing. =(

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Re: Why myspace sux ass

Post by Neon Heart » Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:10 pm

MarioKnight wrote:So the other day killing some time in the early morning waiting for my brother to call me to be picked up a work (his car is broken), one of the places I moseyed onto was myspace, where I got this nifty error.
myspace.com wrote:The function that you are currently trying to use is disabled and will be back shortly.

We are making some minor changes to this section, please bear with us until we can get this back online.

Please do NOT email me about this. Just wait it out. 8/17/2007

-Tom
So what brainbending thing was I trying to do that was so hard for myspace to handle they had to turn off in such a manner?

....

...


Logging in.

I've gotten that... That error really makes me wanna take Tom and shoot his ass out into outer space.
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff
Posts: 7604
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2003 1:24 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Tiff » Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:58 pm

...WTF KINDA BANK CLOSES AT TWO?

SRSLY. WTF.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Locked