What was the rudest thing anyone has done to you?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

User avatar
Rivalee
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 158
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:08 am
Location: In my own fantasy-world
Contact:

Post by Rivalee » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:56 am

I've met a lot of rude people during my life, and they have always dropped rude comments about my weight, that I smell (hormone-problems), that I like manga/anime, etc. But the rudest thing I've ever heard is probably this one;

My younger brother was going the last year in junior high. During a lunch-break, he was arguing with a classmate. He then (out of annoyance) called her "fatty" (which he apologized for when he had calmed down). His teacher heard that and said; "You shouldn't say that. Remember that your sister is a fat-sack herself."
My brother told me and mom about it as soon as he got home, but the teacher denied everything when mom confronted her, claiming that my brother must have either heard wrong or made that up. But mom and I believe him more than that teacher (she have said a lot of mean and rude things before)

Nowadays, I don't care if anyone is calling me fat, but I hate it when people talks behind my back instead of saying it directly to me.
My youtube-account / My multiply-account

I dunno. I was just looking at it and I suddenly got this urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can´t put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I´d found the key to true happiness.
~Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater


I´m some kind of high powered mutant, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Bad luck! I´m are suffering from Rivalee´s Syndrome.
Cause: thinking too hard
Symptoms: aphasia, vague gills, mildly squeaky voice, eyelid swelling
Cure: cryogenic freezing until science catches up

User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:48 am

Here's one from my dad, what happened to him.

His older brother had just come back from California to MI, to visit the family after a couple years. He has a Rush Limbough book with him, which my dad notices. My dad is a psychiatrist, and is currently in Med school. A few minutes in, my Uncle starts talking about all the stuff he's read in this new book of his, about all these criminals pleading insanity, etc... and he goes off. "Well, I have a solution for htis!"
"Well, what is your solution then?"
"Just kill all the psychiatrists."
My dad's thinking, "Gee thanks bro, after being away from you for years, and a few minutes after seeing you, you say I should be killed."

Yeeeeah...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 855
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:17 pm
Location: TX
Contact:

Post by Slrjoecool » Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:21 am

NameGoesHere wrote:I have a habit of opening doors for people, women or men. Not sure why, since I was never really raised to be proper. But anyway, I have had a few people shoot me weird looks for holding the door, like they think I'm after them or something.
XD I'm the same way. I usually hold door open for people ALL THE TIME. So few people thank you for it though. T_T
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

User avatar
Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 782
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:35 pm

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:38 pm

I dont know if this counts as rude but it was inconciderate

Im a stocker at my job and often times Im working alone in the isles of the store for hours with no one around me. I easily lose track of time.

The manager is supposed to page me when its time for my shift to end but a few times he has totally forgotten about me and the other people also working my shift so we end up working extra hours sometimes because of lost track of time.

I guess we get extra money for that so I cant complain too much but damn some of us have things we need to be doing for those hours.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

User avatar
Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 420
Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 11:03 pm
Location: New Jersey

Post by Butterscotch » Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:46 pm

I have to put up with a lot of rude people at my job ( I work in a grocery store, was a cashier for five years and now work in produce).

Cashiering was the worst. I have NO IDEA how I put up with it for five years. Gah. >_<

I have been reduced to tears by rude customers more times than I can count.

Probably the worst incident was this:
I was working Express Lane, which sucks. It just sucks. Everyone is in a hurry, so they're all impatient. No one cares about anyone else, just themselves, so lots of people bring more than ten items through the line. I try my best to catch people and say "Sorry, this is a ten item or less lane" but it's hard. You turn your back for a moment to bag someone's groceries and someone with a huge cart of stuff begins unloading >_>

So, I'd been putting up with that all day. It was a bad day, and I was nearing my wit's end. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods, I will admit that, but did I deserve what happened next? I don't think so.

A lady asked if she could come on my line, since she had "about 13 items". Now 13 isn't that much more than ten, so I said sure. Well, she really had 26 items, twice as many as she claimed to have, and almost three times over the limit <_<
I said "I thought you only had thirteen items". That was all I said. Nothing more, and it was not said rudely. I was just commenting (okay, maybe I was sounded annoyed, but she LIED. She had to have known she had WAY more than 13 items )

She flipped out. I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was mean and rude and uncalled for. I began to tremble, trying not to cry. At some point, I actually turned away from her, and I think she realized she may have crossed a line and touched my shoulder.

Urgh. You are a total stranger who reduced me to tears and now you think a hug will make it better? I shrugged her off and said Not to touch me. That got her mad again. At this point, a co-worker took over and I was able to flee into the bathroom until I calmed down.

She complained to the manager about me.
Yeah. You lie, just to get into the Express Lane, make the poor cashier cry and then you have the nerve to complain about how YOU were treated?

Yeah, I know I shoulda kept my mouth shut, but still. Her reaction was totally crazy.

Edit: Golly that was a long post!
@[email protected]

User avatar
Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1775
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:08 pm
Location: KCMO
Contact:

Post by Neon Heart » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:43 pm

Butterscotch wrote:I have to put up with a lot of rude people at my job ( I work in a grocery store, was a cashier for five years and now work in produce).

Cashiering was the worst. I have NO IDEA how I put up with it for five years. Gah. >_<

I have been reduced to tears by rude customers more times than I can count.

Probably the worst incident was this:
I was working Express Lane, which sucks. It just sucks. Everyone is in a hurry, so they're all impatient. No one cares about anyone else, just themselves, so lots of people bring more than ten items through the line. I try my best to catch people and say "Sorry, this is a ten item or less lane" but it's hard. You turn your back for a moment to bag someone's groceries and someone with a huge cart of stuff begins unloading >_>

So, I'd been putting up with that all day. It was a bad day, and I was nearing my wit's end. I wasn't exactly in the best of moods, I will admit that, but did I deserve what happened next? I don't think so.

A lady asked if she could come on my line, since she had "about 13 items". Now 13 isn't that much more than ten, so I said sure. Well, she really had 26 items, twice as many as she claimed to have, and almost three times over the limit <_<
I said "I thought you only had thirteen items". That was all I said. Nothing more, and it was not said rudely. I was just commenting (okay, maybe I was sounded annoyed, but she LIED. She had to have known she had WAY more than 13 items )

She flipped out. I can't remember exactly what she said, but it was mean and rude and uncalled for. I began to tremble, trying not to cry. At some point, I actually turned away from her, and I think she realized she may have crossed a line and touched my shoulder.

Urgh. You are a total stranger who reduced me to tears and now you think a hug will make it better? I shrugged her off and said Not to touch me. That got her mad again. At this point, a co-worker took over and I was able to flee into the bathroom until I calmed down.

She complained to the manager about me.
Yeah. You lie, just to get into the Express Lane, make the poor cashier cry and then you have the nerve to complain about how YOU were treated?

Yeah, I know I shoulda kept my mouth shut, but still. Her reaction was totally crazy.

Edit: Golly that was a long post!
@[email protected]
Wow....that's messed up. If she knew she had more than 10 items, she shouldn't have tried to go through the express lane in the first place. Some people are just idiots. ¬____¬
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado


^ ^ ^ ROFL

User avatar
DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:51 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by DistantMemory » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:23 pm

I've had plenty of rude things happen, like... the entire 8th grade? Don't even get me started. TT_TT

And in 9th grade when I was talking with a friend about something during a science class, and apparently we were being kind of loud so when the teacher interrupted and asked what was going on, a guy that was nearby claimed that we were talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! Why? Only because he didn't like my friend. And everyone with the "sheep mentality" bough into that claim.

I DO hold grudges easily, don't I? XD

And this next one isn't all THAT bad, but as we got to the end of 11th grade (this past year), our 7:25 AM class was planning a bagel-breakfast party, and so we were called one-by-one for what kind of bagel we wanted. I said that I didn't want one (but I never explained why; it's because I eat breakfast before going to school anyway). A few minutes later, we were talking about food and stuff, and the teacher suddenly asks me in front of the entire class, "Do you eat much, Kaitlin?" That shocked me enough so that I couldn't even figure out a good answer to give him (and I can't remember what I said to him). ^^;
"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all..."
~Evanescence, "Field of Innocence"

"I love you."
"WHAT!?! What did you say!?"
"Um, uh, olive juice!"
"...Olive juice?"
"*in a whisper* Olive juice you too!"
~Stewie and Brian, Family Guy, "The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

User avatar
nobucho
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:31 am

Post by nobucho » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:35 am

A few minutes later, we were talking about food and stuff, and the teacher suddenly asks me in front of the entire class, "Do you eat much, Kaitlin?" That shocked me enough so that I couldn't even figure out a good answer to give him (and I can't remember what I said to him). ^^;
Yeah, I hate it when teachers do that! It's so degrading!

User avatar
Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Post by Sailor V » Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:58 am

I was eating my overpacked lunch outside and some guy came up to me and said that if I eat all of that, I was going to turn into a blimp. So, I pushed him in the mud, and got suspended for it. He stunk for WEEKS, but it was worth it.

User avatar
DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 346
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:51 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Post by DistantMemory » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:22 am

nobucho wrote:
A few minutes later, we were talking about food and stuff, and the teacher suddenly asks me in front of the entire class, "Do you eat much, Kaitlin?" That shocked me enough so that I couldn't even figure out a good answer to give him (and I can't remember what I said to him). ^^;
Yeah, I hate it when teachers do that! It's so degrading!
Yeah, I know! Even when they say those things because they're concerned about you! Maybe he also asked me that because I'm a bit on the skinny side (I'm 4' 10.5" and 95-100 pounds). *shrugs* It was still embarrassing though.
Sailor V wrote:I was eating my overpacked lunch outside and some guy came up to me and said that if I eat all of that, I was going to turn into a blimp. So, I pushed him in the mud, and got suspended for it. He stunk for WEEKS, but it was worth it.
I'm sorry that happened! If you ask me, I think HE should've gotten suspended because he picked on you first. >.<;
"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all..."
~Evanescence, "Field of Innocence"

"I love you."
"WHAT!?! What did you say!?"
"Um, uh, olive juice!"
"...Olive juice?"
"*in a whisper* Olive juice you too!"
~Stewie and Brian, Family Guy, "The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

User avatar
Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 304
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:21 pm
Location: Wonderland

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:52 am

Since I've been on here awhile and know you guys won't laugh at me, here's mine: All my life I've been really petite to the point I've been accused of having an eating disorder. I can't help it that no matter how much I eat I don't gain much, and getting sick a lot doesn't help either. Also due to this I haven't... "Filled out" much either, and this jerk suddenly asked me this when I used to work fast food: "Are you a man or a woman?"

I just stood there in shock; this wasn't a young kid asking this, but a full grown man. I couldn't help it; I burst into tears and had someone else take over the order while I retreated to the back. Luckily, we weren't busy, so I didn't get in trouble for it.

Another incident that really pissed me off was when this group of men came in and one left a comment card that said he wanted to make "sweet love" to me; I was barely 16 at the time. The asshole left a phone number, so I snuck out the card and took it to the police, only to find out one of the guys friends wrote as a joke. Yeah, really funny.

I'm all depressed now remembering that stuff...
STAGE OUT!!!

User avatar
peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 2312
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 12:16 pm
Location: B.C. Canada
Contact:

Post by peachvampiress » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:05 pm

Mad Hatteress Belial
Another incident that really pissed me off was when this group of men came in and one left a comment card that said he wanted to make "sweet love" to me; I was barely 16 at the time. The asshole left a phone number, so I snuck out the card and took it to the police, only to find out one of the guys friends wrote as a joke. Yeah, really funny.
That's sick. Even if he says he was joking, I still think he should be charged.

This didn't happen to me, but it happened behind me, and I still hate myself for not doing anything. In January my 14 year old cousin died of Leukimia. His dad and my dad are brothers and are extremely close.

Although he moved away from the city his family lived in all his life a few years before he died, they decided to have the funeral there. Half the people in the church were members of my family (around 40 people) and the other half were people he went to elementary school with (not so much people in his class, but people from his school who probably didn't know him very well, but knew who he was,). Of course most of these people would be teens now.

After the service was over, the Bishop said that ONLY. FAMILY. MEMBERS. may walk out as his coffin was being carried to the hearse. And it's a large family so half the church is walking out. As I'm walking to stand by the hearse, I see out of the corner of my eye two young, stupid looking teen girls behind us, and I'm wondering what the fuck they're doing there. Then, after the coffin was in the hearse, we all were supposed to walk to the gym beside the church, and behind me, I hear one of the dumbass girls on her CELLPHONE. They just put him in, and she feels that this is the perfect time to whip out her phone and, I am dead serious, say "Yeah I'm just leaving his funeral, could you come pick me of? I don't think I'll stay for the after thing.[She asked to go somewhere, but I didn't hear]*half laughing*He would have wanted it this way". She said this, not only behind me, but beside and infront of my grieveing family members. I wanted to take her phone and snap it, then punch her in the face, but I didn't. And I still regret not doing anything.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:36 pm

peachvampiress wrote: This didn't happen to me, but it happened behind me, and I still hate myself for not doing anything. In January my 14 year old cousin died of Leukimia. His dad and my dad are brothers and are extremely close.

Although he moved away from the city his family lived in all his life a few years before he died, they decided to have the funeral there. Half the people in the church were members of my family (around 40 people) and the other half were people he went to elementary school with (not so much people in his class, but people from his school who probably didn't know him very well, but knew who he was,). Of course most of these people would be teens now.

After the service was over, the Bishop said that ONLY. FAMILY. MEMBERS. may walk out as his coffin was being carried to the hearse. And it's a large family so half the church is walking out. As I'm walking to stand by the hearse, I see out of the corner of my eye two young, stupid looking teen girls behind us, and I'm wondering what the fuck they're doing there. Then, after the coffin was in the hearse, we all were supposed to walk to the gym beside the church, and behind me, I hear one of the dumbass girls on her CELLPHONE. They just put him in, and she feels that this is the perfect time to whip out her phone and, I am dead serious, say "Yeah I'm just leaving his funeral, could you come pick me of? I don't think I'll stay for the after thing.[She asked to go somewhere, but I didn't hear]*half laughing*He would have wanted it this way". She said this, not only behind me, but beside and infront of my grieveing family members. I wanted to take her phone and snap it, then punch her in the face, but I didn't. And I still regret not doing anything.
oh. my. god.
thats has to be one of the rudest things i've ever heard of.
i HATE people like that.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
Kazuki
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:44 pm
Location: UK

Post by Kazuki » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:29 am

DUDE, that girl was so rude, Peachvampiress o_o, Ugh, I don't know how people can be so downright rude.

Anyways, this was pretty recent, anyways, Our old teacher was holding an end of year party, and since we're all going to be seperated in year 10 our teacher gave out these good by cards, with a our year 7 class photo on it, I had really short hair, because they cut it too short (>_>) anyways, she put a comment about everyone on each hard and mine said " Well you've certainly grown more hair now!", and then the teacher came up to me and said " When you had short hair I was afraid to come near you, I thought you had headlice!" ( which i never had)

Of course the class started laughing and I was just embarrased for the rest of the day
Muahahahaha, Kirby will kill you all!..with a boiling cauldron of hot water.... =D!

Meh DA: http://tidus-chan.deviantart.com/

User avatar
Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 698
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:35 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Contact:

Post by Sailor V » Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:42 pm

Just 2 DAYS AGO, some people were picking on me because I have autism and take medication for it and because I watch Sailor Moon. I left the school in tears.

Oh, and when I was younger, some guy asked me for a blowjob.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User avatar
Crecent beam
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue May 02, 2006 9:59 am
Location: Rijeka(Fiume), Croatia

Post by Crecent beam » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:01 pm

That's just too cruel and is a sign of ignorance.
They have absolutely no right to do that.
Sailor Moon is the most wonderful cartoon ever !

I can understand you, I've also been teased by classmates. Someday I'll write it here.
We all go a little mad sometimes.

Authorized
Service
Shop

Nihongo ya furansugo ya supeingo ya eigo o benkyou shimasu.

Cresento beam showah ! Mars flame snipah ! Silbah mun crystalu pavah kiss !

The Card created by Sakura, abandon your old form and reincarnate under the name of your new master, Minako !

User avatar
the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 765
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:07 pm
Location: The Guard Room
Contact:

Post by the*blue*girl » Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:59 pm

Sailor V wrote:Just 2 DAYS AGO, some people were picking on me because I have autism and take medication for it and because I watch Sailor Moon. I left the school in tears.

Oh, and when I was younger, some guy asked me for a blowjob.
that is incredibly stupid to pick on someone for being autistic. and i won't even comment on the sailor moon part...

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.



User avatar
yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Posts: 1677
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 10:10 pm
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:46 pm

... Dear... freaking... god...

that's just horrible. HORRIBLE. I might be made fun of by some kids... but I don't tell many people about it. only kids that like anime, really.

... yes, this is how horrible this world has become...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

User avatar
nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 350
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:57 pm
Location: London

Post by nap* » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:16 am

This didn't happen to me but i was enroling at my college and there was a boy before getting his ID card and as soon as he left the people were making fun of the boy's picture

User avatar
Kasumi
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:13 am
Location: Luxemburg
Contact:

Post by Kasumi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:43 am

Okay, there are a lot of rude people, but one of the worst has got to be an ex-buddy of mine.

She just effing ignored me... I didn't do anything, and even if I did, I've apologized for whatever I've done to her (we were talking about a Dir en grey concert and how we should meet, but in the end, I couldn't go, but my mom allowed me to go with a good friend to a really famous festival where Dir en grey would also play... so she thinks I've let her down)
And that's why she ignored me for a WHOLE WEEK, and THEN finally the b**** told me what her problem was. Unbelievable... later, when I've quit the forum where we met and then signed up with a different account, she found out... and APOLOGIZED!

Well, I told her it was okay, but I never talked to her again.

And don't get me started about school, I was always mobbed by everyone, so... some people always called me "titmonster" and I din't even KNOW WHO THEY WERE! The boys always called me names or just got on my nerves.
In my class, there were only jerks and b****es who randomly picked on me. One of them, the worst, is a cripple now, and I'm DAMN happy about it!


Unknown people can be rude too, on the road, for example. I just walked on a zebra crossing when this idiot suddenly honked. (well, he scared and pissed me off at the same time, I never thought that was possible in such a way) Apparently, he was in a hurry, and didn't want to wait till I crossed the road. He didn't look up his rules. Well, I slowed down on purpose.

Yesterday, there was a similar situation. The light's green, everyone wants to cross the road... and the busses just got into our way... now, the car behind the busses was about to drive when I stepped into his way, screaming, for him to stop midway. The other people were surprised, but thanks to me, they could continue their way. After all, it was only fair.
Fear not, it wasn't a life-threatening situation in which I could have been injured.

Yep, that's me on the road xD
...Qui sême le vent, récolte la tempête...

Locked