South Park: Season 10

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm

I lost it at Stan and Kyle being hunted.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:29 pm

To be perfectly honest I thought [spoiler]it was Cartman that took a deuce in the urinal and he did all that "Kyle was behind 9/11" to get out of admitting it. I never thought it was Stan. That just seemed way out of character to me. [/spoiler]
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:46 am

All the twists made last night's SP interesting, but I didn't laugh once, and I missed the first half of Project Runway because of it.
STAGE OUT!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:08 am

I liked the episode this week but wow 9/11.....

They are really trying to get kicked off the air this season arent they?
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:02 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:I liked the episode this week but wow 9/11.....

They are really trying to get kicked off the air this season arent they?
South Park is one of the few shows on television that don't push buttons just for the sake of pushing buttons. Some of the things on there are gross and childish, but a lot of the episodes make really good points and work as like a blow horn to yell at America (and sometimes other countries), pointing out how stupid some things are, this episode showing that people are making too much out of 9/11, and it really was caused by just a bunch of pissed of Muslims; it wasn't a conspiracy.
STAGE OUT!!!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:31 pm

New South park!!!

[spoiler]Cartman becomes the Hall Moniter. Meanwhile... Ike is having a sexual relationship with his elementray school teacher. Kyle finds out. No one even cares... until Cartman finds out they're making out in the hallway. He busts them... the teacher says she's an alcohalic. They come back, and try to go to Mulan... and Kyle is going after them to save his brother. Cartman has a 'Gang', is calling himself the 'Dawg', and goes after her for doing that in his hallway. It ends with Ike realizing what's wrong... and the teacher... is taken care of. *sweatdrop*[/spoiler]

Favorite line:
"Oh no..."
"What?"
"She's using the Mel Gibson Defense."

It's not as funny as the WoW Episode... but come on, WHAT THIS SEASON could top THAT?!?!?!?!
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:34 pm

[spoiler]The part I loved about it was Cartman dressing up like Dawg and throwing people around.[/spoiler]
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:50 pm

jupiter23 wrote:[spoiler]The part I loved about it was Cartman dressing up like Dawg and throwing people around.[/spoiler]
Mine, too. XDD

this episode was so wrong and yet so hilarious. So. wrong.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:59 pm

YEah... that was really good. One of the best cartman scenes:

[spoiler]When he busts in on Butters when he's going to the bathroom, and hauls him to the principal. Butter's pants are still down... and then Cartman has him start smoking a cigarette. :lol: "Go with Christ!"[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:17 pm

I think this is the best episode of the season yet. I was in stitches.

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:09 am

[spoiler] seeing satan dressed like a school girl has scarred me for life [/spoiler]
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:56 pm

I didn't think that one was THAT good... I know how that 'Super Sweet 16' show probably pisses so many people in this country off, but this just... didn't... work...

[spoiler]Having the 3 killed serial killers as the THREE STOOGES just... didn't really work... that was horrible...

Also, the thing with Steve Erwin- did they REALLY NEED to put in the MANTA RAY?!?! ;_;

I think the best parts:
1. Biggy Smalls x3. Best was with Stan's dad. XD
2. The Priests, with the shirt-less boys on leashes. XD[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:46 pm

[spoiler]I liked the serial killers as the 3 stooges I though that was the funniest part. as for the steve irwin part.... wow they are really trying to get kicked off the air. Ive said that before lol[/spoiler]

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:11 pm

Well, the name for the new episode is, I think...

"Go God Go!"

The entire time Cartman is obsessed with getting and playing a Nintendo Wii, which cracked me up. The other thing was Evolution, which...

[spoiler]Was funny at first, with Mrs. Garrison saying they were descended from retarded fish-frogs, and everything had buttsex with something else to create humans. Cartman is still obsessed, and has himself frozen in teh mountains, with Butters ordered to unfreeze him when teh Wii gets out--in three weeks because he has no patience. XD and, an avalanche, and he's thawed out 540 years later. XD

Meanwhile... someone else comes to teach Evolution since Garrison screwed it up and... they have 2 scenes of those to having sex... which was VERY image scarring. After that, it was funny when the 'Dunce Chair' was moving teh desk, and putting a cap with "I have Faith" written on it. XD XD XD

Cartman is in a world where everyone is athiest, and no one plays video games. he's obsessed with trying to find a Wii, and apparently a group of Sea Otters are waging war with humans... and they had a "To Be Continued" at the end.[/spoiler]

Honestly, I'm jsut scared, horrified, and kinda stunned at what the hell was going on in that. Cartman's stuff and one-two scenes with Mrs. Garrison were funny, but that's about it, IMO...
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:50 pm

Something that weirds me out about South Park. When Mr. Garrison got his sex change (with live footage shownz), why did he call himself Mrs. Garrison ad not Ms. since he is not married.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:46 pm

Sailor V wrote:Something that weirds me out about South Park. When Mr. Garrison got his sex change (with live footage shownz), why did he call himself Mrs. Garrison ad not Ms. since he is not married.
In the English language, "Mrs." usually refers to a married woman but it can also refer to a woman of a certain age who is unmarried.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:46 pm

And The newest episode's been out for 2 days now... and it's just insane. XD

The Beginning is a take of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century, with an 'Opening' to restate what happened in the previous episode to Cartman. HE is called "The Time Child" or "TC." XD

[spoiler]Cartman finally finds the Nintendo Wii... and it won't hook up to anything in 2546... and he finds otu about this phone that allows you to "Crank-call the Past" and he steals one so he can make it so he won't come to teh future. No One believes him. Meanwhile... the Sea Otters advance on the group Cartman is, and he finds out that they are fighting over what the Athiests should call themselves. XD XD XD. They tell cartman he knew the wife of the Smartest man in history--Aka, Mr/Mrs/Ms. Garrison. He calls garrison, while Garrison and the 'smart man' are... intimate. And... Cartman tells teh guy taht Garrison got a Sex Change. ... Horrified, flees. The Future changes, and Cartman is sent back to his own time... except 2 months before the Wii Comes out. it ends with Cartman from teh Future calling Cartman in the past to "Wait to two damn months!"
Cartman: ... Suck my balls kyle. *hangs up*[/spoiler]

Really funny... but I think that WoW is still the funniest of them all.
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:50 am

I have to say last night's ice hocky episode just stunned me.

I was unable to move or think until the first commercial break of that stupid drawn together show came on. I just sat there with my jaw on the floor.

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:29 pm

Genius. Amazingly offensive, though.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:58 pm

That was... very insane.

[spoiler]The Red wings slashing the preschoolers with their skates, beating them, and nailing them with the puck was... crazy. And then teh kid with cancer dies. XD.

It should ahve been a miniature kenny.[/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06