South Park: Season 10

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:04 pm

jupiter23 wrote:I thought this one was a total 180 also. I thought it was funny when [spoiler]the other San Fransisco kids said they did drugs and alcohol to get away from their parents being pricks, and Ike said he wanted three. [/spoiler]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That was good...
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:13 am

Sorry for being late... was gone.

Cartoon Wars:

[spoiler]The entire town goes insane, hiding from a mohammed cartoon that Family Guy shows. and it's censored. as Cartman goes defending muslims, Kyle goes with him to stop Family guy. and it turns out, he's just going to get Family guy cancelled. and Kyle get's pissed off, and tries to stop cartman. meanwhile, all the nation tries to bury their heads in sand.[/spoiler]

It's their statement episode complaining about all the crap that's been going on, with Scientologists, Catholics, EVERYTHING. and, their hatred of family guy. From what I can tell, they're just plain PISSED...
-Adam Picard-

Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:36 am

Judging by how a lot of these episodes are working out, I'm thinking the 10th season of South Park isn't gonna last much longer. At least that's what I think.

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:05 pm

Neon Heart wrote:Judging by how a lot of these episodes are working out, I'm thinking the 10th season of South Park isn't gonna last much longer. At least that's what I think.
You're probably right. If most of these episodes are going to be about retaliation, then it's a distinct possibility that they will all get pulled. Then again, is that not what South Park is about?

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:59 pm

I can completely understand why they wouldn't want to be compared to Family Guy. The humor, the formula, and the overall message is very dissimilar. People seem to compare the two because it's animation with swearing, which shows how much they pay attention. I watch both shows, I enjoy both shows (South Park being better, IMO), but they are completely different beasts.

When the South Park guys retaliate against world events, it's satire. When they retaliate against personal events, it suddenly becomes childish (according to some). I really don't get how this is so much different from what they normally do. They make fun of really stupid things, and the things that are happening to them are really freaking stupid.

I hope they don't get pulled, because at this point, I'm not sure if they would ever come back on air. If they do get pulled, it's likely to become some sort of legend. Getting knocked off the air is a lot cooler than having some finally episode. XD;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:41 am

AND NOW!!! THE CONCLUSION TO CARTOON WARS!!!

Cartoon Wars Pt. II

[spoiler]They start with a Terrance and Phillip thing, to parody the 2nd season... and then it swaps to Cartman going to Fox studios. and finding out that Bart Simpson also hates family guy. :lol: Bart puts Kyle, when he gets tehre, in a trap. Cartman pretends to be a terrorist victim, to get Fox directors to do what he wants, and try to convice the writers of Family Guy. Except that Family Guy is written by manitees. :lol: and it shows how they will stop working. :lol: so Cartman goes to see Bart & Kyle, who is tied up, and stops the manitees from working, and apparently the episode will be pulled. and then Kyle shows up, and thye have a giant SLAP FIGHT, going through the studios of King of the Hill. :lol: and eventually th eepisode airs. and then the muslims retaliate. wtih another cartoon. That has Americans taking a dump on each other, and then Jesus taking dumps on Bush. :lol: Then it shows a thing of them saying WE BURNED YOU!!!!![/spoiler]

I was laughing almost the entire time... this one has been funny as heck...
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:58 am

Yes, this one was the first in a while that had me laughing my ass off. Especially [spoiler]the slap fight. And then the terrorist retaliation.[/spoiler]

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed May 03, 2006 5:54 am

Yeah, it's late. there are two episodes to put up however-

A Million little Fibers-

Remember the Oprah thing with the author? THey do the same thing with Towelie. Differences-
[spoiler]Oprah's bumhole and vagina are conspiring to get rid of Towelie, so they will be paid more attention by Oprah. Oprah starts a riot, adn suddenly her 'minge' pulls a gun out- a gun is sticking out from her pelvis. XD and is threatening if they don't get what they want. Towelie and hostages escape, adn snipers shoot the asshole. then, her minge kills itself. XD[/spoiler]

Manbearpig-

Kinda mocking Al Gore and his Global Warming thing... and one REALLY funny scene.
[spoiler]Al Gore tries to get all the town to be paranoid about 'Manbearpig', and Stan feels sorry for him- they are dragged to the cave of the winds, and Gore causes a cave in, trapping the boys. He blames Manbearpig. Theh boys look for a way out, and Cartman finds treasure. He eats it after a bit. and the boys decide to get out of there because Cartman's incredibaly sick. There's a rescue operation, but Al Gore blocks off a river, and floods the cave to kill Manbearpig. :lol: The boys eventually get out- and Cartman then farts out all the gold he swallowed. and it's fake. :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu May 04, 2006 8:47 pm

And now...

"Tsst"

In short- Cartman WTFPWNS Nannies before being owned by the Dog Whisperer. and trained like a dog. :lol:

[spoiler]THe school and Mrs. Cartman have had enough of Cartman being an asshole and controllign their lives. So, they go to Nanny 911. One comes, and Cartman scares her out of her mind, and makes her leave. Then... Super Nanny. it's not shown, but 3 days later she's in a mental hospital, sobbing and eating her own waste. Then, they bring int he Dog whisperer. Cartman is beign trained like a dog. and dragging him on a walk. :lol: Where Cartman is on a leash. Then, they tempt Cartman with KFC, and end up using a pressure point to incapacitate him. He runs away, and comes back. where he's forced to eat skinless chicken and vegetables. after being owned, he ends up eating out of his mom's hand, and succumbing. when teh Dog Whisperer leaves, his mom looses her dominance, because of lonliness. IT returns to normal.[/spoiler]

just... FUNNY. AS. HELL. Espically the scene with the Nannies.
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Thu May 04, 2006 11:42 pm

I just caught the episode, and that was hands down the best episode this season thus far. The other ones had their moments (I catched the ones I missed on the rewind this past Saturday), but this one had me going practically the entire time. The Saw parody in the beginning, even though not shown, was funny to hear what he actually put a kid through, and playing right through each of the nannys was excellent. This episode is definetly the crown jewel of the season so far and makes up for the other ones, which weren't really bad, but really not too good either.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:25 pm

NEW EPISODE TODAY!!!!!!!

South Park takes on:

WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

Basically...

[spoiler]Everyone's obsessed with WoW, but there's this guy with no life who keep skilling everyone. Over and over. The boys get fed up, and decide to PL until they get ot a good level to even FIGHT this prick. :lol: And, the WoW Admins can't do anything about it. *falls over laughing* They all turn into CPU nerds. it's just FUCKING. FUNNY AS HELL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:00 pm

BEST. EPISODE. EVER.

Derek and I (who both play WoW) laughed are ASSES off the entire time. That was SUCH an awesome episode. XD

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:48 pm

Damn it. I've been reminding myself for a week to watch the new South Park, and I went and missed it like a dufus. >_>;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:51 am

I made damn sure the VCR was set to tape the first episode of this set, and it was fucking awesome. I never played WoW to such an extent (though I honestly would like to, fucking work), though this episode was a great episode based on what I've seen with a lot of my Oswego friends. Great way to start off this half of the season. XD
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:17 am

NameGoesHere wrote:Damn it. I've been reminding myself for a week to watch the new South Park, and I went and missed it like a dufus. >_>;
I'm sure it'll be on youtube in the next few days ^^

TBA

Mad Hatteress Belial
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Mad Hatteress Belial » Thu Oct 05, 2006 8:25 am

This kid in my class is really, really, obsessed with WoW, so I thought he was kidding when he said what last night's episode was going to be about, which made it even funnier. I can't wait 'till third hour when it'll probably become the topic of conversation.

What I really want them to make fun of next is MySpace; they could make a really good episode out of that.

Heh... Can you imagine what might have happened if South Park was on at the same time Sailor Moon was big?
STAGE OUT!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:27 pm

i caught the episode right at the end where cartman [spoiler] craps in a toilet bowl held by his mother[/spoiler] I about screamed laughing which would have been bad because my folks were sleeping in the next room.

I wish I had seen the rest of it
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 1:56 pm

It wasn't a toilet bowl, it was a bedpan (which makes it even funnier) ^^ It was a great episode. I thought the beginning was funnier than the ending but I was also quite distracted towards the end so that might have been why. ^^

TBA

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:13 pm

Another thing that would have been AWESOME was...

[spoiler]When they all charge the Guy with no life, that they should have screamed LEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYY JENKINNNNNNNNSSS!!!!!!!![/spoiler]
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm

Cartman Devises 9/11 conspericy!!!

[spoiler]Starts with Mr. Mackey going insane with someone taking a dump in the urnial. :lol: So, they call in the Hardly boys. XD XD XD Who keep having 'RAGING CLUES' in direction. And then Cartman comes up with a 9/11 conspiricy, blaming KYLE after going through this shitload of numbers. So Kyle goes home, and his parents go insane. So then, they hire the Hardly boys again. And Kyle is still stalked, while Mackey is STILL going insane about the shit in the urinal. XD Which just makes everyone laugh to the point of insanity. While Kyle is going ot try and clear his name, and is taken before Bush's Cabinet. and apparently Bush is the cause of 9/11, and then they start tryign to hunt down Kyle & Stan. :lol: :lol: And they do a Cheney shooting someone in the face joke. And they still end up finding uncover conspericies though the entire thing for no damn reason, without TRYING. and more Hardly boy jokes. and then more BS about these things. it just becames... freaking crazy. And then Stan has to clean up the dump in the Urnial.[/spoiler]

All I have to say is: ... WTF?! This is one of the most insane episodes I've seen because... serioulsy, what hte hell was going ON?!
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06