I really get annoyed when...

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Locked
User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:23 pm

Yep ignorance like that annoys me as well. I dont have many female friends as well, because many choose to label the things Im into as too nerdy and guy like. Case in point a good friend of mine is one of the girly girl types shopping fashion all that nonsense. Shes also the type that like to pick fights while out to see if her man would jump in. Sometimes I think were only friends still because were god parents of each others kids. But I had to tell her point blank once when she insulted me for being into comics and games. I warned her that you couldnt handle putting up with another girl like you your vain ego wouldnt stand it. After that we didnt talk for abit then I guess she realized it was true. Me I put up with her just because but I find Its easier to hang out with guys then it is with girls.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:58 pm

Iced_Cappucino wrote:Over the past few months I've been looking for part time work. I sent my CV into a shop hoping to get a weekend job on the till. It turns out I didn't get the job but another girl who I used to go to high school with works there. The thing that annoys me is the fact that this girl used to bully me in high school. She was also lazy, never payed attention in lessons and was disruptive. My exam results were pretty good and I felt that I deserved a chance there so it pisses me off when undeserving bullies like that girl I knew, get the job over me.
I hate it when lazy people get what they don't deserve.

EDIT: As for friends, I have mostly eccentric/tomboyish like friends. I agree Aisheteru. my cousin one time really pissed me off (about 6 years ago and I still remember it and plan to get revenge on her) she said I wasn't "feminine" enough because I hate fancy dress, dancing and because I'm not interested in guys. Honestly, I want to get back at her because that just pissed me off so much I felt like punching her or harming her severely in the face. She's a conceited bitch because her dad (my uncle) owns a grocery store/restaurant and she's the favorite out of all his six kids and she thinks she's better than everyone just because she can get away with things.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:47 am

I'm getting really annoyed about hearing all of the knife crime going on today. What sort of a world are we living in when we can't even go to the shop without fear of being brutally stabbed?
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

User avatar
Princess Latona
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor
Posts: 120
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:53 pm
Location: My Kingdom

Post by Princess Latona » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:45 am

What really annoys me is when you're told something is permissible at one point in time, then you learn some time later when you go by that "rule" that the rules changed...and no one bothered to tell people.

For my school, I get fee waivers because of my income. Because I don't make tons of money, I have to fill out additional paperwork to clarify my income. I was told previously that I could submit by e-mail, only to find out when I attempted to that they no longer take scanned copies of the forms via e-mail. The kicker? NOWHERE on the school's Financial Aid webpage do they tell anyone that. I had been hoping to avoid making the drive from home to campus with gas prices the way they are, but apparently I'll have to go anyway. :roll:
What is life? What if all it is is God playing a game of The Sims? Or even his own version of Final Fantasy? ~Me

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:37 pm

What's annoying me now is how I found these cool Sailor Moon avatars, but all of them are over 30K. Oh well, at least my CCS avatars are under 30K, and all those avatars I found where from the same website.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 484
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Insane Asylum
Contact:

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:33 am

AnimatedEvey12 wrote: EDIT: As for friends, I have mostly eccentric/tomboyish like friends. I agree Aisheteru. my cousin one time really pissed me off (about 6 years ago and I still remember it and plan to get revenge on her) she said I wasn't "feminine" enough because I hate fancy dress, dancing and because I'm not interested in guys. Honestly, I want to get back at her because that just pissed me off so much I felt like punching her or harming her severely in the face. She's a conceited bitch because her dad (my uncle) owns a grocery store/restaurant and she's the favorite out of all his six kids and she thinks she's better than everyone just because she can get away with things.
Here it is the exact opposite. All of the popular girls are the super jock girls, with short hair, and the ones that play soccer and basketball. I was never into sports. I was more of a girlier girl. =/ I get lashed at all the time for dressing in my lolita clothes. One girl even said. "Ugh! And you call yourself a feminist! The 1800's are, like SO over! And, unless you want to get married to an old guy, I suggest you put on some pants!" I swear she really said that.
God Save the Lolita!
Recent Purchases-
Angelic Pretty lucky pack. <3
Bodyline Fruits Parlor Skirt

User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:27 pm

Queen Of Hearts wrote:"Ugh! And you call yourself a feminist! The 1800's are, like SO over! And, unless you want to get married to an old guy, I suggest you put on some pants!"
Yes, because telling a girl what is okay and not okay to wear really supports those feminist ideals! And here I thought real feminism was about women being able to make their own decisions.

People are idiots. ¬_¬
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:04 pm

NameGoesHere wrote:
Queen Of Hearts wrote:"Ugh! And you call yourself a feminist! The 1800's are, like SO over! And, unless you want to get married to an old guy, I suggest you put on some pants!"
Yes, because telling a girl what is okay and not okay to wear really supports those feminist ideals! And here I thought real feminism was about women being able to make their own decisions.

People are idiots. ¬_¬
Let's look up the definition of Feminism shall we?
Feminism:
noun
the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

Yea, nowhere in that definition states anything about women required to wear pants and bash any woman who wears dresses. If you watch the HBO movie 'Iron Jawed Angels' even the suffragists at the time wore dresses. Just looser. Apologies to getting off topic.

Something that annoyed me today- I was at physical therapy in the waiting area and these two kids (who were brothers) were waiting for their mother and they just begin punching each other and fighting. The good thing was that the receptionist told them to come over the desk and asked them about the roughhousing.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:22 am

I got about 3 hours sleep on Sunday thanks to my neighbours noisy kids camping in the back yard. They woke me at 4am singing a crap version of wonderwall with obscene lyrics.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:41 pm

jupiter23 wrote:
AnimatedEvey12 wrote:EDIT: Something else that annoys me is my 12 year old cousin (read my second example on parenting, the one with the cell phone bill, that's him). Lately he's become more conceited and cocky. He's going around bragging that he has 5 girlfriends and not to sound to cliche but he thinks he's the best thing since sliced bread.
And, unfortunately, due to the fact that he's 12, it's only going to get worse. I have a 20-year-old brother who acts the same way. I don't mean to give you nightmares or anything, but it will be a long (very long) time before he outgrows it.
Uuuuuggghhhh....I swear...I am very close to killing my cousin (not literally) The other day he came in with sunglasses inside the whole time! Kid, you ARE NOT Jack Nicolson! YOU NEED TO CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR, YOU CAN'T PULL OF THE LONG HAIR LOOK!!!! Oh yea and I understand you want to be safe if you want to have sex but 12 IS TOO YOUNG TO HAVE SEX!!! God and he was annoying the shit out of me. Apologizes of all the caps but he is really annoying me and pissing me off. Damn puberty. I need to think up of something for him *thinks devious thoughts :twisted: *
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:47 am

My uncle seriously pissed me off on holiday. Me and my sister were playing pool and he kept saying "Go for that ball" "No not that one" and then sighing when we didn't listen to him (I listened to him once and he was wrong) then he was always 'going to the shop' roughly translated as the arcade to blow his money. He then lied about losing his bank card just so he didn't have to pay my dad £50 he owed.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Something that has really been driving me nuts is people on facebook complaining about the new facebook. I'll admit I didn't like it at first but now that I think about it, things upgrade. If someone really doesn't like a new layout/design then go to another website, but I'm pretty sure it will upgrade/change every year. I just get really annoyed how when facebook changes the whole facebook community is like OMFG YOU'RE BEING A MYSPACE CLONE!!!!
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod
Posts: 953
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Wootbekistan

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:17 pm

I really get annoyed at elitist forum whores. I swear to god, if you're a newbie, you aren't allowed to post anything that isn't directly sucking up to the regs.

A fucking 17 year old telling me I need to leave, or learn my place?

I really wish you could punch people through the internet.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

User avatar
Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 944
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:13 pm
Location: South Carolina
Contact:

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Yeah a gaming forum I belong to is like that they annoy me. A lot of them are lonely geeks who think they know everything and look down on others its the main reason why unless I feel like ribbing I dont post much on that forums no more. And forget punching if there was a way for me to send electro shocks threw their keyboards that would give me the giggles.

Take that Forum idiot *zaap!*
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."




*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

User avatar
Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan
Posts: 223
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:31 pm

Post by Aishiteru » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm

I really can't stand it when there's an argument (usually relatively pointless anyway) and the person in the wrong KNOWS they're wrong...and they either keep arguing anyway or just tell the right person to fuck off. Just admit you're wrong, people!
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

User avatar
laffinizluv
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:00 pm
Location: Texas

Post by laffinizluv » Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 pm

Hurricane's completely destroy your city, your school, and your job..


Thanks alot Ike.

User avatar
Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Earth

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:43 am

My council is a load of shit. Today they started roadworks on the main road which the bus I get to college travels down. I was waiting 30 minutes for one to show up. Every 10 minutes my arse.
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:20 pm

What really annoys me is when someone says something along the lines of 'Why did that character on that TV show do that stupid thing! ?!?' For example the new episodes of Heroes: [spoiler]When Hiro is told by his father on the DVD to not to open the safe and he opens it anyway to find the formula that a new villain takes away. [/spoiler] or in Pan's Labyrinth [spoiler] When Ofelia eats the grape (when she was specifically told by the faun not to)and then the pale man eats off two of the fairies and chases her and the door she made closes, she makes another one and barely escapes the pale man[/spoiler]

Well, why don't they think of it this way, if those characters actually obeyed and did not do *insert stupid thing* then there would be no point to the TV show/Movie/Book. It would be boring.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

User avatar
Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 703
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2003 7:29 pm

Post by Umino » Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:34 am

It really annoys me how stupid people are. And how quick they are to assume shit. Especially here in *oh so lovely* Oklahoma.

Just because I'm Italian, can say a few words, and my name is Salvatore does not mean I'm from Italy.

Just because I can say "Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshiokiyo" doesn't mean I've lived in Japan. It just means I'm a nerd and watch alot of anime. Last time I checked, you didn't need to live in another country to learn the language.

Just because I'm 6'4, doesn't mean I want to be on the Basketball team. God people, leave me alone.

There was also one time in Oklahoma History (yes, they have that here. It was so idiotic. WE HAD TO WATCH A VIDEO ON BIGFOOT) where one of my friends (who is Black) was talking about having family in New York. Our teacher instantely assumes they live in Harlem. That's actually the not the worst example of racism I've come across here.

Not to mention all the times people ask me "why don't you have that JOOOOIII-ZZZIII accent?". Uh, because no one in NJ does. Or if they do, they're from Brooklyn. Or they're one of those wannabes that think if you talk like that, dress and do your hair like the Gotti brothers, and watch the Sopranos you're a real Italian.

One thing that has really pissed me off lately is how people abuse "their rank". I work at a Grill on the military base, and everyone who is slightly "special" thinks they can do whatever they want. By special I'm referring to pilots, and other goverment employees. Pilots are usually the rudest customers we get. They always leave a mess, and are always the ones to fuss about shit. Then we these guys that work at the base GYM. Now, most of the guys there are cool. But there are two there who really piss me off.

One day they called in an order two minutes before closing. When I tried to give them the hint "Uh, we're about to close. You know that right?", they started to get a fucking attitude "Uh, yeah but we still wanna order". So of course, they continued to give me an attitude over the phone, and caused me to futher delay closing. Meanwhile I locked the doors, shut down the Soda machine, and put the drink tabs in the stink. So then they come in like, 15 minutes after closing and just act like everything's cool. Then one of them goes behind the counter, GRABS the soda machine tabs, and just... hooks the shit back up. Unfucking believe. I really couldn't believe how much a douchebag one person could be. Jesus.

User avatar
AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:56 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:46 pm

My 7 year old niece is really annoying me. She knows better not to touch things for example my therapy ball. I use that ball to do therapy for my spine to straighten. After I (and her mom) told her that the ball is off limits because I need it for my physical therapy routine, she comes (this was the other day) and the first thing she does is goes to the ball after she was told by both her mother and I not to go on the ball. My mom tells her again. And she's always like 'Your house is boring!', it's like this girl is not used to rules even though she goes to school already!
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Locked