I really get annoyed when...

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Tiff wrote:
the*blue*girl wrote:when i wake up in the morning and can't figure out if a) i even heard the alarm clock, or if i dreamed it, b) if im actually awake, or if im dreaming it, and c) whether i actually exist, or if im just dreaming. once it took me a full hour to wake up because i had no idea who i was or what was real and what was a dream. its pretty creepy to wake up and have absolutly no idea whats going on.
I hate that shit...and I constantly have really realistic dreams where I'm already at work and then when I wake up, I'm REALLY confused, thinking I had already gone to work -_-
I had a dream once where I woke up and got on MSN. Then I woke up, had breakfast, showered and then got on MSN (back then, I had less of a life than I do now).
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:13 pm

When I get really bored and have nothing to do on a Saturday.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:53 pm

when somebody says they're coing to my house to hang out, but then never show or call or anything >.<

and all-day saturday practices. that are long and sweaty and painful.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:31 pm

When I have to make recessive bathroom breaks.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:43 pm

Sailor V wrote:When I have to make recessive bathroom breaks.
As opposed to dominant? I don't get what you mean, unless you mean bathroom breaks during recess.
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

DistantMemory
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by DistantMemory » Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:07 pm

I think she means "excessive." ^^;
"I want to go back to believing in everything and knowing nothing at all..."
~Evanescence, "Field of Innocence"

"I love you."
"WHAT!?! What did you say!?"
"Um, uh, olive juice!"
"...Olive juice?"
"*in a whisper* Olive juice you too!"
~Stewie and Brian, Family Guy, "The Tan Aquatic with Steve Zissou"

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:40 pm

1. When people don't speak loud enough. I was just at the bookstore today and I could barely hear a single word the cashier said to me. It doesn't sound that bad, but it is actually quite awful really.
2. Sudden character alterations/SCAs. This happened in the manga I'm currently reading, Dragon Knights and it annoys me to no end -_-;;. Seriously, how can [spoiler]Cesia go from being a troubled, competant and organized person to being a complete ditz?[/spoiler] It simply makes things all the more confusing and is rather pointless. I don't mind having the author develop their characters and making them more rounded, but if you strongly suggest something about a character and then don't develop a character in that direction...you are going to make people very confused, and perhaps dissapointed.
3. People who get China and Japan mixed up. Two VERY different countries peoples! ;O Gawd I hate it when people do that...
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

Mercurius Twin
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Mercurius Twin » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:25 pm

Along the dream lines, I had one as a kid where I kept waking up. Basically, I "woke up", got about halfway out of the room, and then "woke up" from that. It got longer and longer on each run (I made it all the way to the bathroom on one). On about the third time through, I start realizing I'm dreaming, and each successive run through after that starts to scare me. When you go through that, you start to wonder if you were ever awake. I went through the whole sequence about ten times before I actually woke up, and I was on edge for two hours afterwards because I thought it was going to repeat again.

I am also quite disturbed by my utter inability to spell using the computer keyboard while posting this, even though I have always been very good at spelling things with pencil and paper.
Three quotes I like:

"Smart. Beautiful. Mercurius Twin."
- The "Sloganize" website

"Stop that, you! You're an accessory."
-Tsukino Usagi (to Luna, ep. 6)

"Stop the clapping! YOU'LL KILL US ALL!!"
- Professor Frink

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:12 pm

When people are on the computers at school and they aren't even working. They're just sitting there playing games or checking their Myspace, while someone may need the computer to actually learn. Go ahead and do that if you're in computer class and you're all done working, but not in the fricken library where there is a limited number of computers. Dumbasses.
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:27 pm

SeiUsa wrote:When people are on the computers at school and they aren't even working. They're just sitting there playing games or checking their Myspace, while someone may need the computer to actually learn. Go ahead and do that if you're in computer class and you're all done working, but not in the fricken library where there is a limited number of computers. Dumbasses.
wow, I'm surprise they let them do that. I know that even in college, the computers in the library were not allowed to be used for any personal shit like that.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:00 pm

parental controls -_- especially when it goes haywire and restricts my entire internet access and my mom spends half and hour trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with it.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:42 pm

Tiff wrote:
SeiUsa wrote:When people are on the computers at school and they aren't even working. They're just sitting there playing games or checking their Myspace, while someone may need the computer to actually learn. Go ahead and do that if you're in computer class and you're all done working, but not in the fricken library where there is a limited number of computers. Dumbasses.
wow, I'm surprise they let them do that. I know that even in college, the computers in the library were not allowed to be used for any personal shit like that.
Well, actually, there's a sign to the right of the row of computers that states all the rules, including "no browsing for personal interest", but of course no one listens and no one scans to see if they are following the rules. I'm sure if someone told them to get to work or get off the computer, they'd either yell, "GET OFF MY GRILL!!!!" or use that repetitive excuse: "I pay to go here so I can use my time however I want." Ugh.
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

Kameko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Kameko » Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:53 pm

...when people use lol. I get even more annoyed when they use every few words:

Really? LOL! That's funny. LOL!! I'm so doing this and that next weekend! LOL!!!111

Those people need to die.
Everybody was a baby once, Arthur. Oh, sure, maybe not today, or even yesterday. But once. Babies, chum: tiny, dimpled, fleshy mirrors of our us-ness, that we parents hurl into the future, like leathery footballs of hope. And you''ve got to get a good spiral on that baby, or evil will make an interception.

SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Sun Nov 26, 2006 7:34 pm

Kameko wrote:...when people use lol. I get even more annoyed when they use every few words:

Really? LOL! That's funny. LOL!! I'm so doing this and that next weekend! LOL!!!111

Those people need to die.
-_- god I hate that. It's a trend that is alive and well among the girls at my school. I especially hate it when they say in the worst situations possible. Grrr....
Ex.: I'm sorry your friend got raped, LOL.
Not funny and not cute. It pisses me off...thank god I've never heard anyone actually SAY the above phrase.If they did it within earshot of me though I would punch them in the face. Grrr...
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

(\__/)
(+"."+)

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:30 am

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl wrote:-_- god I hate that. It's a trend that is alive and well among the girls at my school. I especially hate it when they say in the worst situations possible. Grrr....
Not funny and not cute. It pisses me off...thank god I've never heard anyone actually SAY the above phrase.If they did it within earshot of me though I would punch them in the face. Grrr...
Do you mean to say that they actually use "LOL" in real life conversations? o_O;
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:06 am

Well my phone got stolen last week, and I went to the police and the woman wasn't listening to me and I had to report it as lost.
How are police supposed to help if they don't listen.

And my friend is going on and on about how he want's to get it back one way or another...
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:48 am

NameGoesHere wrote:
Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl wrote:-_- god I hate that. It's a trend that is alive and well among the girls at my school. I especially hate it when they say in the worst situations possible. Grrr....
Do you mean to say that they actually use "LOL" in real life conversations? o_O;
::very sad smile:: Yes. X_x;;;;

(\__/)
(+"."+)

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:34 pm

NameGoesHere wrote: Do you mean to say that they actually use "LOL" in real life conversations? o_O;
Derek and I do, but we do it sarcastically. Like if something not funny happens, or someone tells a bad joke, we go "...Lolz, Derek. Lolz" And we pronounce it "Lawlz". XD; it's for sarcastic-use only.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:10 pm

When people on forums, for some reason, have to write a million HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s or whatever which eventually stretch the page. And what I hate even more is when there’s no Ignore User button. -___-
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

Neon Heart
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Neon Heart » Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:03 am

Hmmm.... Okay, well.... I get annoyed when people bitch about how much they hate a certain show. And they happen to hate it so much, they'll go on an IMDB message board, say how much they hate it, and give little to no reasoning at all.

Or when people say how much they hate Howie Mandel. I hate it when people pick on Howie Mandel... There, I said it. Kill me >_>

(Editted because I, for some reason, thought this post didn't make any sense)
The Single Funniest Thread Title Ever
Ian Ziering will not pose nude; world`s sigh of relief causes tornado

^ ^ ^ ROFL