Sailor _____ (10th Planet Discovered)

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:42 am

Starscream wrote:
DragonMasterZero wrote:
Starscream wrote:Rise, ye, from the dead!

'Xena' has officially been named 'Eris', while its moon is named 'Dysnomia'. Huzzah, something that fits with the grand scheme!

Also, the official link is here, in PDF format. Adobe Reader required.
THANK GOD! I always dispised that they called the planet/asteroid thingy Xena.

Hey maybe now Sailor Pluto, Ceres, and the new Sailor Eris can form the Dwarf Senshi group (though that is a crappy name for a group, especially since Puu is rather tall)
They can be the Minor Senshi =P
Sailorasteroid wrote:Hmm. . . now there's an Eris, and there's a Venus, but no Juno or Minerva to complete the story. I wonder if someone in France decided this. Because then it would be the judgement of Paris. ^_^
3 Juno is an asteroid (JunJun/Sailor Juno, anyone? =P), but yes, we have no Minerva yet to finish the set properly.
Minerva's taken: 93 Minerva, an asteroid Linkage
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Sailorasteroid
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Sailorasteroid » Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:54 am

If it matters, I had to sit there and mentally translate: "OK, the judgement of Paris was Aphodite over Hera and Athene. Aphrodite is Venus, Hera is the big guy's wife, he's Jupiter, she's Juno. . . ok, now Athene, I know this one. . . Artemis? No, she's Apollo's sister, come on, now. . . should I wiki it or IM my friend?. . . no wait, there's a line from a book, how did it go?. . . 'I always thought he came into the world like Minerva, goddess of wisdom'! That's it!"
Things I think Are Funny Early in the Morning: If Batman were a Smurf: "Quick, Robin! We must smurf down to the Batcave and smurf the Batplane! Then we must smurf the batsmurf so we can smurf where the Joker is smurfing!"

The Croonerism Spate (explanations upon request)
Be careful with this one, there is a bit of a pun involved. Dr. Spooner described his visit to a castle: "In the center of the fortress was the Palace Court. The gated entrance to this area was the court palace."

Users whose sigs my quotes have made (now in two columns)
Tempest___________________Peachvampiress (I think)
Sylphiel (twice!)____________Neon Heart
RoastedTwinkies (long ago)___Alexclow345
Seiusa____________________Nehelenia`s Crazy Fangirl

I <3 all you guys!

Starscream
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Starscream » Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:16 pm

Sailorasteroid wrote:If it matters, I had to sit there and mentally translate: "OK, the judgement of Paris was Aphodite over Hera and Athene. Aphrodite is Venus, Hera is the big guy's wife, he's Jupiter, she's Juno. . . ok, now Athene, I know this one. . . Artemis? No, she's Apollo's sister, come on, now. . . should I wiki it or IM my friend?. . . no wait, there's a line from a book, how did it go?. . . 'I always thought he came into the world like Minerva, goddess of wisdom'! That's it!"
XD I've become too spoiled with Wiki; it tends to have most of the answers I need now ^^;;
Aya Reiko wrote:Minerva's taken: 93 Minerva
And here was a place where an initial Wiki-inquiry failed me XD I'll have to see about editing the main Minerva article to include a link to this ^^; Thanks for the link, Aya.

EDIT: Huh, it's been on the disambiguation page for a while, it seems. I must be blind :O
- David Graña

<3 Happily Married to Jennifer since July 16, 2005 <3

"Conquest is made from the ashes of one’s enemies" - Starscream
My Livejournal.

Judge: "Yes. What? You say if I testify I’ll be killed? Oh. It’s for you." (hands the phone to Fry)
Roberto: (On the phone) "And the other hamburger will also be made of your lungs. So long, pal."
Fry: "I refuse to testify on the grounds that my organs will be chopped up into a patty."
Judge: "Ah, the 67th Amendment."
Futurama, Insane in the Mainframe

Leela’s (former) boss: "Oh my various gods!"
Futurama, How Hermes Requisitioned his Groove Back