WTF?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:23 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_cheerleading_mom

This woman has to have some kind of psychological problem, but I wonder why it wasn't mentioned in the article. Also, how could the students and teachers think she was actually 15? The woman is 33, and she looks it.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:12 pm

Passions55
saw a real gem of a preteen the other day at work, disrespecting his mom. He looked about 11 or 12 and he wanted a $149.88 Star Wars toy. You could tell by looking at this kid that he ran the show in his house hold and his mother looked run down tired--probably from trying to put up with him. She tells him no she doesn't have enough money and he says: "so work more hours". My mouth dropped. My goodness if I ever had the audicity to say that to my mother I would've been on the floor bleeding. But it doesn't stop there, he spends almost the entire time arguing with his mom on what she should put back from the cart because "she don't need it". And instead of telling her kid to STFU she kept arguing--almost applealing to him, that she needed every thing she had in the carrige. I wanted to go up and slap that smug look on this twelve year olds face.

I mean seriously WTF! Why do some kids get off acting like that.
Reading stories like this convinces me that you should have to get a license to have kids. That little brat's only going to get worse.

AnimatedEvey12
What what does that Star Wars toy (that the kid wanted) do anyway?
Behold as my deep well of nerdy wisdom reveals all unto you. If it was $150, he was most likely trying to get the new Millenium Falcon. I've seen this thing. It is indeed worth the price, and is quite possibly the greatest thing ever invented. Bastard child certainly isn't worthy of it and would probably break it within an hour.

Meer words and pictures can't convey how fucking huge this thing is. If you put it in a shopping cart, there wouldn't be room for any other groceries. How's that for a mental image? Bastard child demanding a toy the size of a coffee table and telling his mother to take out everything in the cart because she doesn't need it.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:51 pm

peachvampiress wrote:Passions55
saw a real gem of a preteen the other day at work, disrespecting his mom. He looked about 11 or 12 and he wanted a $149.88 Star Wars toy. You could tell by looking at this kid that he ran the show in his house hold and his mother looked run down tired--probably from trying to put up with him. She tells him no she doesn't have enough money and he says: "so work more hours". My mouth dropped. My goodness if I ever had the audicity to say that to my mother I would've been on the floor bleeding. But it doesn't stop there, he spends almost the entire time arguing with his mom on what she should put back from the cart because "she don't need it". And instead of telling her kid to STFU she kept arguing--almost applealing to him, that she needed every thing she had in the carrige. I wanted to go up and slap that smug look on this twelve year olds face.

I mean seriously WTF! Why do some kids get off acting like that.
Reading stories like this convinces me that you should have to get a license to have kids. That little brat's only going to get worse.

AnimatedEvey12
What what does that Star Wars toy (that the kid wanted) do anyway?
Behold as my deep well of nerdy wisdom reveals all unto you. If it was $150, he was most likely trying to get the new Millenium Falcon. I've seen this thing. It is indeed worth the price, and is quite possibly the greatest thing ever invented. Bastard child certainly isn't worthy of it and would probably break it within an hour.

Meer words and pictures can't convey how fucking huge this thing is. If you put it in a shopping cart, there wouldn't be room for any other groceries. How's that for a mental image? Bastard child demanding a toy the size of a coffee table and telling his mother to take out everything in the cart because she doesn't need it.
OMFG? THAT THING! (It's been a while since I've last seen Star Wars) That little brat DOES NOT deserve that....I wouldn't even call it a toy for goodness sake!
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 am

Im not going to post a link the the forum in question here but its still a pretty decent forum WTF

On one of the other forums I frequent there is a popular thread titled Members I like / hate. Basically your supposed to list the other forum members that you like and that you hate. I personally think this is a terrible idea and I can't believe the mods are allowing it. Im pretty certain if I posted a thread like that on here it wouldnt last past the innitial post.

I dont know how any forum moderator can allow a thread like that to exist. Its a flame war waiting to happen.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:Im not going to post a link the the forum in question here but its still a pretty decent forum WTF

On one of the other forums I frequent there is a popular thread titled Members I like / hate. Basically your supposed to list the other forum members that you like and that you hate. I personally think this is a terrible idea and I can't believe the mods are allowing it. Im pretty certain if I posted a thread like that on here it wouldnt last past the innitial post.

I dont know how any forum moderator can allow a thread like that to exist. Its a flame war waiting to happen.
Those types of threads are just ticking timebombs of drama. Unfortunately, some people get a kick out of starting drama just to be entertained. I can't say that's why the mods at said forums are keeping it up, but it's not uncommon for people to do that.
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:08 pm

Sailormars Obsessed fan wrote:Im not going to post a link the the forum in question here but its still a pretty decent forum WTF

wow...that's just....Whoever made that thread, probably hates every single member on that forum. You're right, how can any forum moderator let something like that happen?
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:59 am

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:

wow...that's just....Whoever made that thread, probably hates every single member on that forum. You're right, how can any forum moderator let something like that happen?
actully the topic creator keeps saying she is trying to spread the love. So why include the hate section?
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:16 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_breast_milk_ice_cream

I don't know if I'd want to eat breast milk ice cream... I know it wouldn't hurt me, but it just seems so...odd. I don't care what they say, cow's milk is not "hazardous." Also, cows bred for dairy that are used to being milked will be in pain if they are not because they get so full, so the whole cow's rights things is pretty much a moot point.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Aishiteru wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_breast_milk_ice_cream

I don't know if I'd want to eat breast milk ice cream... I know it wouldn't hurt me, but it just seems so...odd. I don't care what they say, cow's milk is not "hazardous." Also, cows bred for dairy that are used to being milked will be in pain if they are not because they get so full, so the whole cow's rights things is pretty much a moot point.
When I read your comment (before I read the story) I was thinking "Why do I have this weird feeling that PETA will be supporting this idea?" I then click on the link and I was right. PETA has seriously lost their minds, why don't they just use soy to make ice cream like some milk is made out of soy. PETA obviously hates humans.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
Everybody say YATTA!!!
DeviantART
My Blog
LJ!!!

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm

AnimatedEvey12 wrote:
Aishiteru wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_breast_milk_ice_cream

When I read your comment (before I read the story) I was thinking "Why do I have this weird feeling that PETA will be supporting this idea?" I then click on the link and I was right. PETA has seriously lost their minds, why don't they just use soy to make ice cream like some milk is made out of soy. PETA obviously hates humans.
Not to mention the fact that in order to get enough milk to make any ice cream, they'd have to have a lot of women providing it. And they can't force women to give it up, because that would be a human rights violation, and the entire project would get shut down anyway. That's assuming the Ben and Jerry's company would even be able to come up with a marketing strategy to sell it, and that's only assuming that someone in a position of power there even has the slightest inclination at all that it's a good idea. Like many ideas PETA seems to have, there is no logical way that this would work.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:16 pm

...That is fucking GROSS.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Tiff wrote:...That is fucking GROSS.
Quote for truth.
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Woman finds bat in her coffee

Now my only question here is how did she not realize this? Wouldn't something have been off about the taste of the coffee?
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Aishiteru
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_breast_milk_ice_cream

In highschool, my Home Ec. teacher told us that when one of her daughters was born she fed her with breast milk that she got from the hospital. It came in a frozen block or something and when she defrosted it she tasted it out of curosity. She said it tasted a bit salty.

I don't know about anyone else, but salty ice cream doesn't appeal to me. Soy ice cream is the shiznit though.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:12 am

Aishiteru wrote:Also, cows bred for dairy that are used to being milked will be in pain if they are not because they get so full, so the whole cow's rights things is pretty much a moot point.
In the industry, milking cows are bread constantly, and their calfs are taken away at extremely young ages. They keep this process up nonstop until the cow is too weak to produce milk anymore, then they ship it off to a slaughter house.

I understand why animal rights groups are against industrialized animal agriculture, because the animals really do get treated like shit (and they're horribly pollutant). If the market weren't so cut-throat, smaller and more humane business could actually make it.

Instead of asking Ben and Jerry's to use human milk, they should ask them to strictly use small farm, organic, humanely acquired milk. That would help set a standard for the business, and it would actually do more good for animal rights, instead of just grossing a bunch of people out.

But no. PETA doesn't do logic.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:45 pm

NameGoesHere wrote:
I understand why animal rights groups are against industrialized animal agriculture, because the animals really do get treated like shit (and they're horribly pollutant). If the market weren't so cut-throat, smaller and more humane business could actually make it.

Instead of asking Ben and Jerry's to use human milk, they should ask them to strictly use small farm, organic, humanely acquired milk. That would help set a standard for the business, and it would actually do more good for animal rights, instead of just grossing a bunch of people out.

But no. PETA doesn't do logic.
'
This, exactly. PETA spends too much time sensationalizing every problem and coming up with wackjob ways to "fix" them, rather than thinking it through logically and coming up with a sensible, rational way to serve both animal rights and the industry.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Jamesares » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:07 pm

I saw this I was like, ok someone has some serious issues.
(Then again it appears to be from 4chan so it doesn't really surprise me either)

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm13 ... /love2.jpg
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy

“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam

"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young

Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:15 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/suing_god

This is...interesting, though extremely offensive to some people. Also, notice that he didn't do this until he was no longer able to run for office. I respect his point, as everyone should have access to the court system, but suing God? Come on, people.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:55 pm

...People need to get a fucking life -_-

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:11 am

Laying off the dosage of Billy Connolly would help.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.