WTF?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:57 pm

The sad thing is its a lose lose situation either way. If the girl did make it up it shows how messed up preteens can be in telling such a tale. But unfortunately I have a feeling this may have happened. And sadly its not the first time or the only time an incident with kids this young have happened. I recall a couple months ago reading a study that kids in rural and inner city elementary and junior highschools go threw sexual harrasment and sometimes assault. And on a more personal note Ive dealt with such an issue myself in elementary school, it wasnt a great neighboorhood so stuff like this went on all the time. The horrible part is there are still people out there that believe that kids that are 8 or 9 are still innocent playing with dolly's and toys, but there are many who lack proper parental guidance, probably raised around violent immoral people and then they are released on the kids who may not have it so bad.

More and more each day this world becomes messed up, its why it makes me sad and nervous to think my kid will be growing up around crap like this.
"Have you been half asleep? And have youve heard voices?
I hear them calling my name."
Is this the sweet sound, that calls the young sailors?
The voice maybe one in the same.
Ive heard it too many times to ignore it,
its something that I sposed to be..
Someday we''''ll find it, the rainbow connection
The lover, the dreamer, and me..."

*Being a bad girl is such hard work....

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:19 am

Aishiteru wrote:What if they didn't do it? If they did, then Why? I mean, are your sexual desires even mildly awake at 8 or 9? And what's with the whole slumber party thing? I don't want to believe this actually happened, but I'm usually wrong because I refuse to believe someone did something unless it's proven to MY satisfaction (that's normally impossible). Still, this just makes me want to cry and then write a speech or something.
Children as early as 8 or 9 can experience feelings of sexual arousal. But you have to remember that rape is rarely a crime of sex...it's usually a crime of control and power. A rapist tends to get more satisfaction from the actual control of the act rather than the sexual part of it.

Eight and nine year old boys can get erections and can ejaculate, so..there's no real reason why these boys COULDN'T have done it.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:02 am

Tiff wrote:That seriously makes me want to cry.

What the fuck is wrong with children nowadays?
The same thing that won't be wrong with Michael.

I.e. They don't know le Tiffu.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:42 am

Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote:
Tiff wrote:That seriously makes me want to cry.

What the fuck is wrong with children nowadays?
The same thing that won't be wrong with Michael.

I.e. They don't know le Tiffu.
You've got that right.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:43 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/denmarksexoffbeat

Why would you do that? I don't care how much clothing they had on the should've been charged with indecency at the least. Then again, I'm not a lawyer. I just don't know.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:55 pm

okay so in Scottland a man in a private hotel humping a bike can get charged with indecency and maybe face jail time. But in Copenhagen you can have sex (clothed on mind you) in a public place and only be told to go home? Man some of the legal systems around the world are so fudged up its not even funny.

And those two were very lucky that the crowd didnt form an angry mob, I sure as heck wouldnt want to be out in the cold while some freaky people decide to use the warm waiting area to get their rocks off.

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:40 pm

Senshi_of_Vision
okay so in Scottland a man in a private hotel humping a bike can get charged with indecency and maybe face jail time. But in Copenhagen you can have sex (clothed on mind you) in a public place and only be told to go home? Man some of the legal systems around the world are so fudged up its not even funny.
They were consenting adults and that bike was raped. RAPED I tell you!

>_> Yeah, I don't get it either.
Peachvampiress has an account on DeviantArt. Insanity Within.
And a Myspace account for her clothing designs.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're taped to a chair."
~Suicide Kings

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:47 pm

peachvampiress wrote:Senshi_of_Vision
They were consenting adults and that bike was raped. RAPED I tell you!

>_> Yeah, I don't get it either.
LMAO Peach

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 pm

I used to live right outside of Copenhagen. Rules about sex/public nudity are pretty lax there. I remember going to the amusement park in the summer, and women walking around completely topless (braless, even) because it was hot. *Shrugs*

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:37 pm

How do you piss off 93%* of the population of B.C.?

Choose the most innapproriate mascots for the 2010 Olympics

Okay, 1) For some reason, whenever B.C. needs a logo/symbol for something, it always has to be based on Native art or culture, and a lot of people are pretty sick of it since there's a hell of a lot more cultures living here. All the animals are based on Native legends. I mean, Orca-Bear? What, were a beaver, moose, and regular orca to Anglo? Or how about a samon? You don't get more British Columbian then a samon

2).....do I really need to point it out what else is wrong? If you thought people were pissed off at the overuse of Native art, they're shitting bricks at the KAWAII DESU ^________________^ anime look of it.
Reaction to the mascots was swift. Vanoc's own Internet servers nearly crashed under the high demand of those wanting details.

And reader response to The Vancouver Sun's front page Internet story was prolonged and mixed. Within hours of the story being posted, there were over 300 comments, many of them raking the designs as being too childish or not local enough.
Judging by the comments at the bottom of the page and the calls on the radio today, that's putting it mildly.
“Why not just use a 7-foot Wookie and a couple Ewoks while we're at it?” wrote one reader, alluding to characters from the Star Wars movies. Many readers suggested Miga was similar to Pokemon's Hello Kitty.

Okay that made me laugh.

*Seriously, that's not an exaggeration. This was the first story on the news tonight and they said that out of the first 100 e-mails, 93 were negative, 7 were positive.

"A number of times, the only thing that kept me out of a satin box was that I could size up the other guy maybe half a second quicker than he could me."

~Suicide Kings

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:53 pm

I love how they polled elementary school kids who obviously are not going to be against big stuffed animal looking creatures. Cause we all know how them 5-10 year olds are the buyers of the tickets to these events and how they rather watch those games instead of things like pokemon..speaking of pokemon um since when was Hello Kitty a Pokemon? if thats the case that shows been around for a helluva long time. Ive had Hello Kitty stuff back in Kindergarden and that was a bit ago way before good ole Ash and Pikachu lol. I get where the commenter was frustrated though those things look as bad as the whole Sushi cartoon cbs is putting out. I seen the commercial for it tonight and that really makes me go WTF.

NameGoesHere
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by NameGoesHere » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:27 pm

peachvampiress wrote:How do you piss off 93%* of the population of B.C.?

Choose the most innapproriate mascots for the 2010 Olympics
Masukotto, desu yo~!

¬_¬

If they didn't look like they just fell out of an episode of Domo-kun, the names wouldn't scream Japanese to me. Especially not Quatchi (who is, by the way, a very sad impersonation of a sasquatch).

Sumi and Miga are kinda cute, but there's no way I'd ever choose them for Olympic mascots.
NameGoesHere - Now made with 100% more ingredients.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:33 pm

It's bad enough that people dressed up in animal/mascot costumes scare the hell out of me...

...but those things seriously look as though they're thinking, "I'MA MOLEST YOU."

*runs and hides*

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:56 am

Tiff wrote:It's bad enough that people dressed up in animal/mascot costumes scare the hell out of me...

...but those things seriously look as though they're thinking, "I'MA MOLEST YOU."

*runs and hides*
Well if I recall, Hello Kitty eats our souls. o.o
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:05 am

MarioKnight wrote:
Well if I recall, Hello Kitty eats our souls. o.o
>D HELLO KITTY REQUIRES LIFE!!!

-Friends

-Son of Man, Tarzan

-Leela, Futurama

peachvampiress
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by peachvampiress » Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 am

Senshi_of_Vision
I love how they polled elementary school kids who obviously are not going to be against big stuffed animal looking creatures. Cause we all know how them 5-10 year olds are the buyers of the tickets to these events and how they rather watch those games instead of things like pokemon..speaking of pokemon um since when was Hello Kitty a Pokemon? if thats the case that shows been around for a helluva long time. Ive had Hello Kitty stuff back in Kindergarden and that was a bit ago way before good ole Ash and Pikachu lol. I get where the commenter was frustrated though those things look as bad as the whole Sushi cartoon cbs is putting out. I seen the commercial for it tonight and that really makes me go WTF.
I think the pokemon's hello kitty thing was a typo. They probably ment Pokemon/Hello Kitty (that's how it was written on the news)

Honestly, the first thing I thought when I saw them, was that the Sasquatch (I'm am not calling that stupid thing Quatchi -_-) looked a hell of a lot like a Sasquatch toy made by some small independent animal rights activists company I saw a few months ago.

What do you think? Should I send it to the news station?

At the end of the news program, the anchors were holding up the Orca-Bear plushie (WTF!? The mascots were revield today and there's already merchandise?) and they were commenting on whether the Hello Kitty company knows about the designs. It might get interesting if I send this in :P

~Suicide Kings

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:17 am

people are really sick sometimes you know.

A friend of mine showed me this game he found somewhere deep on the internet. it was called "Candy" and what you do in it is essentially luring little kids into your van with candy. Youd even get different amounts of points depending on what age/gender the kid was.

It looked like some kind of messed up atari 2600 game and I was quite offended by it.

And just to let you know my friend was equally offended by it.

I dont know what the link was and even if I did I wouldnt post it.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Sad thing Sailormars obsessed fan is that this doesnt shock me. Video games have always messed around in with the taboo and that game sounds like it was created before the government started complaining about what kids were exposed to you know the whole days of Tipper Gore and the cleaning up games and music with that so effective ratings system </mild sarcasm cause it does work to a certain extend even if it entices some to buy it just cause of a M rating> The sad thing is it probably wasnt even a pedophile that made the game. Just some geek who wanted to push the envelope and be popular with a controversial game. Im just glad the game didnt make it to mainstream cause it sounds even more twisted then the JFK shooter game.

And Peach id totally turn them in that looks like a clear cut case of rip off and them mascots annoy me more the more I read that article. Even if they didnt mean to say Hello Kitty was a pokemon lol.

And Dan shes so adorable if she eats souls at least she makes you smile with her cuteness while she does it :lol:

Senshi_of_Vision
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Senshi_of_Vision » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:21 pm

Ugh here are two news stories that make me fear for the world, is intelligence dropping everywhere or is it just me that feels that way?

First story:

Sudan Muslims call for Teachers Execution over name of stuffed bear

Come the heck on even the muslim activist groups think this was way too far of a punishment and think that the Sudanese are going overboard. It wasnt like it was even ment to offend, come on god knows them teddy bears are up to no good. And calling a cherished childs toy something like that will only lead to hell in a handbasket. </sarcasm>

Second Story:

More Young Americans contracting HIV

I know that some people really think they are invincible, but the evidence of what Aids does to a persons body, if that doesnt scare you into being safe I dunno what to say. Its alarming how many people think just because there are drugs that slow the process down that they can go out and still have casual sex. They really need to bring back the ads that show exactly where you will end up. Even if it extends your life the harsh reality is there is no cure for AIDS and even the medicines will lead to some complication.

It just truly boggles my mind the menalities of this world in this day and age. With all the information we have out there, ignorance still runs rampant. Im going to go take and asprin this gave me a headache x10 x~x

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:07 pm

The thing in Sudan...

Don't you NAME people after the prophet? What about the famous Black Muslim wrestler, MOHAMMED ALI?! Seriously... I don't care if it's insane anti-western sentiment, they wouldn't do that for a native sudanese. She wasn't even showing a picture of the Prophet. It's a freaking TEDDY BEAR named MOHAMMED. People, besides teh prophet are named MOHAMMED. Anti-western/european sentiment.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06