WTF?

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:36 pm

I've already seen it.

SHUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....NN.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:38 am

yamichan2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:
yamichan2 wrote:This is kind of random. It will be really quick, but earlier (a few pages back # 73) Tempest said that the theme song to M*A*S*H was an instrumental version of a song called 'Suicide is Painless'.
Yes I have heard the song suicide is painless. I watch M*A*S*H just about every day and a long, long time ago I had the vocal version. (To anyone who's curious, the lyrics can be found here)
yamichan2 wrote: And before this she said that a kid playing a practical joke should now realize that the theme is wrong about suicide. Now I don't have anything against you, Tempest, But have you heard the entire song or just the name? That was just a question I had. Because I find that comment inaccurate to the songs message, having heard it at least 68 times.
You must have me mistaken for a different member because I never made any comments supporting or validating any serious connection between the practical joke situation and the lyrics to "Suicide is Painless". The only thing I said regarding that topic and that reference was "The theme to M*A*S*H was an instrumental version of a song called "Suicide is Painless",". I was clearing up the reference not making a meaningful connection between the two.
Oh ok, sorry about that I was just confused. mIxed you and Jusenkyo no Pikachu up. ^_^ It is her I don't agree with then. Sorry about the confusion.
I'm male. And yes, I know Painless didn't actually die and that the song's satirical. My attempt at a point was referencing that suicide is no joke--even Heathers found the concept distasteful.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:45 pm

Apparently there was a tornado in London on wednesday, Mother Nature is confused as the news said today that flowers are in bloom.
Febby''''s here, the shortest month of the year, and in London the weather is random, so there

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:04 pm

Jusenkyo no Pikachu wrote:
yamichan2 wrote:
Tempest wrote:
yamichan2 wrote:This is kind of random. It will be really quick, but earlier (a few pages back # 73) Tempest said that the theme song to M*A*S*H was an instrumental version of a song called 'Suicide is Painless'.
Yes I have heard the song suicide is painless. I watch M*A*S*H just about every day and a long, long time ago I had the vocal version. (To anyone who's curious, the lyrics can be found here)
yamichan2 wrote: And before this she said that a kid playing a practical joke should now realize that the theme is wrong about suicide. Now I don't have anything against you, Tempest, But have you heard the entire song or just the name? That was just a question I had. Because I find that comment inaccurate to the songs message, having heard it at least 68 times.
You must have me mistaken for a different member because I never made any comments supporting or validating any serious connection between the practical joke situation and the lyrics to "Suicide is Painless". The only thing I said regarding that topic and that reference was "The theme to M*A*S*H was an instrumental version of a song called "Suicide is Painless",". I was clearing up the reference not making a meaningful connection between the two.
Oh ok, sorry about that I was just confused. mIxed you and Jusenkyo no Pikachu up. ^_^ It is her I don't agree with then. Sorry about the confusion.
I'm male. And yes, I know Painless didn't actually die and that the song's satirical. My attempt at a point was referencing that suicide is no joke--even Heathers found the concept distasteful.
That is fine. I understand what you meant now. It just wasn't expressed this well earlier. Sorry for the confusion.
I also apologize for the gender confusion.

The You-Tube video is insane.
Find me on www.gaiaonline.com! :P

Rin
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Rin » Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:42 am

A woman was banned from an air line for lighting a match while on a plane. You'll never guess why she did it.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... /612050361
Currently watching: Sailor Moon S movie

Red String Web comic: http://redstring.strawberrycomics.com/

Slrjoecool
SMU Chibi-mod
SMU Chibi-mod

Post by Slrjoecool » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:34 am

Rin wrote:A woman was banned from an air line for lighting a match while on a plane. You'll never guess why she did it.

I know.... I knooooow!!!! (I read it in Yahoo! News the other day, so =P )
~~ Married to my Tiffu on August 4th, 2007 ~~

Flesh may cross the portal,
and seek it’s master Death.
Life may go where Death has trod,
and challenge, like Scheherazade,
he who reigns beneath the sod,
to spare a mortal’s breath.

My Journal: Hope
Web Gallery of Michael’s Pictures

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:55 am

Rin wrote:A woman was banned from an air line for lighting a match while on a plane. You'll never guess why she did it.
*snort*...I...must...not...laugh...XD *ahem*

Sorry, but...what the hell...?
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:03 am

That is hilarious.

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:07 am

A good reason to stay well away from those who decry The Chronicles of Narnia

AKA: Proof that people can be so blinded by their faith that they haven't the slightest clue as to what they are on about.

Favourite quotes:
It's not someone's opinion whether something is Biblical or not. If it is, it is..Just because it's not Biblical in your eyes doesn't mean that it's not. It just means that you're wrong.
Last I checked, we were dealing with a book whose history goes back slightly more than 3000 years. Not only that, but it also was originally written in Hebrew and Greek. So yeah, it's all opinion.
Harry Potter has never been considered to be a 'good thing'. That series, along with this one, is based on witchcraft.

Folks - do you really not see the dangers in witchcraft?
How can a work that is openly fictitious be dangerous?

And one thing that really bugs me is that they don't allow for dramatic license. This is The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, not The Passion of the Christ. Nobody's going to expect too much faithfulness in a story where Christ is represented as a lion.

Oh, and the OP gets one thing wrong: that battle at the end is not the battle of Armageddon.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Nehelenia's Crazy Fangirl » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:22 am

3. Imagination is evil and wicked. You call it an imagination, God calls it evil. (Genesis 8:21) It doesn't matter if you think that a little imagination is okay, it's wicked.
Okay THAT'S just disturbing...Seriously the rest is just too crack-brained for me to comment on it. X_x
Congratulations to the lucky winners of the Winter banner contest!=D Better luck on Valentines day to those who weren''t so lucky! ^_~*

We walk in the garden of his turbulence!!! =D- Geoffery Chaucer, A Knights Tale

Nehelenia, one for all. -Teh sloganize website. XDD
(\__/)
(+"."+)
(")_(") Help Bunny gain world domination.

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:23 pm

...i honestly couldn't read past the first few paragraghs. im going to refrain from commenting, since anything i say won't be nice.

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:57 pm

That is all just biased talk if you ask me. They aren't even presenting logical arguments. It is so stupid and no one who says anything contradictory to them is actually taken seriously. They are just bashed immediately. One person even went so far as to say flat out that he is pushing his religion. I don't mind people who have different religious/moral/ whatever beliefs. So long as they don't try to force them onto me.
Some people like this were are my school last thursday. They were complete assholes too.
I don't agree with anything they said. I don't think the CoN were meant to be taken as a parallel to the bible. I think it was supposed to mention and reference the bible with some similarities.

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:07 pm

My science teacher read that too us! XD; Hillarious

Um...as I was comming back home from my Grandma's house I heard a odd peice of news:

Apperently a man was so obsess with his wife he baranded his innitals inot her butt with a brander. The police are questioning him currently.

W
T
F

O_O

EDIT: O/T but I'm a SMU wannabe now XD; I hate being a newbie D: No offense ^^

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:51 pm

U.S. Mint to Ban Melting Pennies and Nickels

http://money.aol.com/news/articles/_a/u ... 0000000001
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:17 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=358ewVY2nko

...i find this terrifying with it's sheer stupididty. and yet, the song is stuck in my head... O_O

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:31 am

...we already have an entire thread for that.

I certainly think that it's a viable (if EXTREMELY risky) idea, though.

Seven-legged hermaphroditic deers...tasty?

Oh, and...

Conservatives blast CBS' sexually charged Xmas carol parody. Rest of world yawns, sighs and goes about its business.
"You know, it's bad enough that Two and a Half Men is a non-stop sex joke with a kid right in the middle of the set," Knight observes. "But when they take on a Christmas carol that's beloved by millions and pervert it into an anthem of alley cat culture -- which is what the show's all about; it's not about men, it's about alley cats -- then they've gone over the line," he says.
Wake me up when there's something I can take issue with on national TV.
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:22 pm

Yeah, Tiffu has had enough of the Toonmakers trailer x_X

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

yamichan2
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by yamichan2 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:06 pm

The Toon Makers trailer is getting old.
Though I have to admit that as a child I would have watched it.

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:37 pm

yamichan2 wrote:The Toon Makers trailer is getting old.
Though I have to admit that as a child I would have watched it.
I agree. Had it been on in the early 80s when I watched Jem and Thundercats I would have probably watched that and enjoyed it for nostalgic reasons. ^^;;
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

Queen Of Hearts
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Queen Of Hearts » Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:40 pm

Eh @[email protected] Toon Makers......Nyeh

As a little tiny wtf: Why am I being graded on weather or not I remberd to bring all my materals to class AND be on time AND keep ALL OF OUR PAPERS/TESTS

@[email protected] No.Friggin.Clue