Teen Titans

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:22 pm

I used to like Teen Titans but then I got so disgusted with it after a while. It is so goddamn obvious that Robin and Starfire will end up ogether to the point I just want to scream at the screen "JUST ADMIT YOU LOVE HER ALREADY". I would rather have Robin and Raven. I am just so disgusted with Starfire and how they dance around their feelings for each other. I would like to lock them in a room and tell them to swap feelings if they want out. I'm very sorry for this rant, but I hate Starfire. I'm more of a "Roven" fan (Robin & Raven). Starfire needs tp just die. Cyborg should be with BumbleBee and BeastBoy and Terra should be together.
Last edited by Sailor V on Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:31 pm

Sailor V wrote: I would like to lock them in a room and tell them to swap dick n pussy if you want out.
ADMIN MODE:

Please watch what you say on here. We don't mind cursing in moderation, but those particular words are borderline inappropriate. Remember that we DO have minors on here (yourself included, might I add).

In fact, there is a sticky topic on Inappropriate Material that ALL members are to read. I suggest you do so, now.

Thank you.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

jupiter23
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by jupiter23 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:34 pm

[spoiler]Actually, Robin and Starfire do finally end up together in the Teen Titans movie, after Robin gets over himself and admits that he likes her that way. Fair warning, it does take the entire movie to get there, though. [/spoiler]

**The above spoiler contains information about the Teen Titans movie, so if you haven't seen it and don't want part of the movie spoiled, I don't recommend reading it.
Come join the party.

If the speed of light is 983,571,088 feet per second, what is the speed of dark?