Horrid things to say

Anything and everything (outside of the stuff on the above forums) can be discussed here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

crazydiamond
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by crazydiamond » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:26 pm

a fight between younger sister and a former friend of hers who comes from a broken home, which I found to be hilarious, even if both comments were horrid.

Former Friend: Yeah, well, you're just a fat loser.
Sis: I might be fat, but I can lose weight. Your parents will hate each other forever.

It was horrid, yet highly effective, as the girl had started the fight anyway for no real reason other than to be mean.
For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then, something happened which unleashed the powers of our imagination: we learned to talk- Stephen Hawking

NekoSun518
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by NekoSun518 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 6:23 pm

Well this is just a horrid thing to say in general...its not very specific...but its horrid to tell someone you love them or that you care about them a lot when you don't. Such as when someone says to someone else that they love them and they couldn't live without them but they ignore them everychance they get. :evil: Thats just...cruel. At least in my opinion.
My Myspace

A convo between me and my best friend Shannen

Me: Did something just explode?
Shan: *looks at me*
Me: What was that noise?
Shan: Jackie, its been thundering out for the past half hour.
Me: It has?
Shan: Yes, Jackie. Your brain exploded.

"But I am le tired"
"Well have a nap then FIRE Z MISSILES!"

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:28 am

Ok...DSK has bitten off more than he can chew--he wrote an immature message in SG's folder. I checked it myself. Fortunately for him, nobody can get fired whilst on the course but seriously, neither her nor her bf have been that great towards him.

Actually, on the subject of people with Schizophrenia, how easy is it to manage? I actually have some empathy for both parties here.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Artemis Lover
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Artemis Lover » Sat Aug 28, 2004 2:54 pm

crazydiamond wrote: Former Friend: Yeah, well, you're just a fat loser.
Sis: I might be fat, but I can lose weight. Your parents will hate each other forever.
I'm sorry, but that's just hillarious.
Anyway, once I was playing on this soccer team and I wasn't doing well on goalie (okay I was sucking) and this really mean girl on defense was like, "You're a terrible goalie!" and I'm like, "Why are you always putting people down?!" and then when I missed another ball she's like, "See?" :(
Unfortunately, the girl has my favorite name. She doesn't deserve it. :evil:
“See this butt? Yeah. Look at it. LOOK AT MY BUTT. This is all you’re getting. MY BUTT to look at it. Yeah, bet you’re sorry now, aren’t you? You’d like to see my cute fuzzy face, wouldn’t you? But all you’re getting is the BUTT. LOOK AT IT. LOOK AT MY BUTT. Sucker.”
The thing is, Henrietta has—how can I put this? Kind of a big butt. If Henrietta were a celebrity? She’d be J-Lo.
Not that J-Lo has what I would call a big butt. But others have opined that this is so. I think J-Lo has a normal, healthy butt. As does Henrietta.
~Meg Cabot

Ni-ban Neko
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Ni-ban Neko » Sat Aug 28, 2004 5:43 pm

JnP: It can be very, very difficult to manage schizophrenia. The drugs we have aren't great, and while the newer drugs (called atypical antipsychotics; some examples are Zyprexa and Risperdal) are much more effective at controlling symptoms without side effects than the older drugs (Thorazine and its cousins), it's still difficult to get patients to stay on them consistently. The problem that pops up a lot of the time is people getting on the drugs, thinking they're cured and won't relapse, quitting the drugs, and relapsing.

Sometimes it can take years and lots of both drug therapy and other methods before the condition is under control, and unfortunately, some people are still so severely handicapped by the disease that they won't ever be able to function in society.
Jen Graña ~ Ni-ban Neko
LiveJournal ~ tw.net
~thank you for the avatar, Secret Santa <3~

--

Jusenkyo no Pikachu
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jusenkyo no Pikachu » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:47 am

OK...update on my work life:

I finished the course, and aside from one sighting of SG, have not seen any of the party involved since. Last year, I decided to volunteer at the institution, which led to my becoming an employee last February. I work there three days a week--8 hours on Monday and Wednesday and 6 hours on Friday.

Anyway, yesterday I heard about a particularly annoying coworker (who suffers an intellectual disability) calling another coworker's son a "retard". That's rich, coming from someone who actually has an intellectual disability. And this other coworker is one of the most liked workers in my section--you insult her family, you don't get a warm welcome. Apparently, Coworker #2 has told a supervisor and it was dealt with accordingly.
"That new girl? She seems kinda weird to me. And what kind of name is Buffy anyway?"
"Hey, Aphrodisia!"
--unaired Buffy pilot

If you're reading this, then you've lost the game.

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:04 pm

If I;m biored enough to post in one of these thread I'm bored enough to do just about anything...

*Panda pops a Vicodin*

Okay, so when I was 10 years old my dad was diagnosed with cancer of the liver and colon. Before that, I had a little group of girls that I hung around and were basically my click, or whatever. Well, maybe a month after his diagnosis the popular girl in the group (out "queen bee" so to speak) came to me (a 10 year old...) and told me that me and the group were no longer friends because my family was in a bad situation...

I hate kids.

I know this is kind of an e-penis ego type thread but I really want to say something about this. If that event hadn't happened in my life I believe I wouldn't be the person I am today. Even though it's one of the most hurtful and most traumaizing things that has happened to me in my childhood I'm so grateful that it happened. it's really taught me something about being an individual.

(Just needed to rant that off...)

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:45 pm

This happened to me about a year ago, in a psychology class. A professor across the hall had some kind of non-fatal, yet persistent illness that caused her to be brought to the hospital from time-to-time. One day, early in the semester, the EMTs appeared in the hallway and my professor explained to us what was going on and the nature of the woman's illness. As this was happening, the lights in the school flickered (we have very unreliable power in my area). A very New Age-y looking and sounding woman (no offense to anyone, I just don't know how else to describe her) then proclaimed, "She's saying goodbye to us." My jaw was on the floor, as was my professor's. My professor, amazed at Hippie Lady, reassured us that her disease was not fatal, but Hippie Lady said, "No, I really think that was her soul saying goodbye."

I couldn't get over it. It amazed me that someone could say something so equally dumb and inappropriate.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:01 pm

I mentioned this in the Homosexuality thread, but I think it'd be more appropriate here. This gay guy I know gets mad at people for using the word gay as an insult, and sometimes yells at them to not use it. Yet he constantly uses the word 'retard' as an insult with no shame, as if it's something funny.
Fucking hypocrite. My cousin (who is mentally handicapped), does not go around telling someone they are gay as a rude remark (I don't believe she even *knows* the word). It'd be nice if this guy could return the favor. -__-
The Facts of the Animal Kingdom:
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."
And of course…”Tigers bite you.”
--From Tiffu’s Pre-K students. =D
And one from me...Leopards are gorgeous.

Chibisteven
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Chibisteven » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:58 pm

People have called me the slime of the Earth. Filth. The list goes on. This usually happens on the web, where people can't really see that I mean no harm. I mean all sorts of horrid things, when in reality I didn't know any better.

People are MEAN. I've learned that the hardway in life. They are the nice folk, though it seems mean folk sometimes have too much power.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:36 pm

Well. just today, there was a bratty senior girl who was acting like such a bitch. Here is a transcript of what happened:
Her: Hey! You, move it out of the way. I'm late for class. Stupid ass freshman.

Me: Excuse me? You could have been a little nicer you know and less of an ass.

Her: Oh, you listen here, you stupid bitch. You and your freshmen clique are totally annoying to the upper classmen and we all wish you would just banish. As for saying "excuse me",you can just suck my dick.

Me: Oh, you have a dick? I did not know that? Thanks for telling me all about that. There are surgeries for that.

Her: OK, you know what? That was just low you little bitch. Why don't you just drop out? You will never make it in life, so go prostitute yourself somewhere else.

Me: I don't have to take this. Listen, where is it written that you are better than Freshmen Ms. Senior?

Her: All over the school. Don't you see the writing in the bathrooms, it reads "Fuck You Freshmen."

Me: You think you're so cool because you are older, but the truth is that you are just the same. Freshmen are the same as Senior.
Her: Then why was it we won the "Spirit Week" contest. Also, didn't you hear? Spongebob says "Freshmen Suck."

Me: You can go suck him you stupid tramp. You think your so big, then why are you attacking Freshmen girls?
Her: *mocks* why are you attacking "Freshmen girls" Na na na na na!

Me: That is real mature. I'm out, you made me late, and I might get in trouble. Later bitch.
Why is it that upperclassmen think they can push lower classmen around? It pisses me off.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:33 pm

I have a baby cousin who has a mental disability, and he's mostly deaf. He IS REALLY smart though. ( I mean he's just 2 and knows all his letters, etc.) We took him to a special hospital to help him. on the way in, he bumped into a bigger kid who was there for his little sister. This kid starts cussing my cousin out! He repeatedly calls him retarded and a few other things I won't mention. I step infront of my cousin and give the kid's parents the look of death. They left quick. I'm sooo glad my cousin didn't know what those words meant.

It makes me sick when people do this kind of thing, especially when it's directed at a two year old.

Ugh!!!!! :x excuse me wile I beat up my punching bag.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

the*blue*girl
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by the*blue*girl » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:12 pm

Sailor V wrote:
Why is it that upperclassmen think they can push lower classmen around? It pisses me off.
oh, my god. tell me about it. -_- there's a junior girl on my team, and she is a bitch queen to all the freshmen. and it's ONLY because we're freshmen. the sophmores told us that she'll be nicer next year. anyway there are sooo many fights of her vs. freshmen. ex: it's an inside joke among the freshmen that one girl, chelsea, is a slut. she's really not, she's a sweetheart and we all love her to death. but yeah, we call her a slut and names like that, and she loves it. from US. because we're her friends and can say that stuff. the junior apperently decided that we were serious, or something. she makes all the nasty remarks to chelsea about how slutty she is. i'm not even going to repeat them, they're so aweful. that was probably the worst of them, altough she's constantly bitching to us about how much we suck and how unskilled we are, and taking our equipment (i actually got into a tug-of-war fight with her over my flag, and it was extrememly obvious that it was mine) tripping us, pushing us out of her way, yelling at us for messing up, ect. the list goes on and on. the best part is that she's the captain's best friend, so she never gets in trouble for any of this. we're just told to stay out of her way until we're sophmores.
wow, it feels good to rant...

''Frustration is the byproduct of success.''- said by our instructor Jason in an attempt to motivate us

You`ll say, Don`t fear your dreams, it`s easier than it seems
You`ll say you`d never let me fall from hopes so high
But never is a promise and you can`t afford to lie

- Fiona Apple, Never is a Promise

Jason: Stop talking, put your clothes on, and go home.
Us:(in a perfect chorus) .... THAT''S WHAT HE SAID!
Jason: ...-_- I quit.

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:29 pm

I never understood the whole Freshman/Upperclassman thing. I was always friends with all grades, and I just flat out never understood the whole "let's torture Freshmen" deal.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:28 pm

I have a boyfriend that is a senior and at least he isn't like all the others that only want one thing: my virginity, or freshmen girl virginity in general and it is really sickening. Anyway, my boyfriend and his friend, Chad, could take out most of the seniors at my school over here, because they all brag about how strong they are, but only a select few really exercise.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:57 pm

Tiff wrote:I never understood the whole Freshman/Upperclassman thing. I was always friends with all grades, and I just flat out never understood the whole "let's torture Freshmen" deal.
neither have I. and they don't even do that at my school. only a few kids are "Holier than thou" mentality, and those kids that do if they're upperclass-men are kinda... ... idiots. one, my freshman year... was going on about how our Drama group is "Pathetic" and how the cheerleaders went to state, so they're obviously MUCH better than us. I informed her of how much Drama has to DO in order to put on a play. Build set, running crew, props, lights, sound, playbill, media, getting ads, getting sponsers, Costuming, AND actors. You have no idea how much shit can go wrong during a performance. Her response: "You're a freshman, you don't know anything." I wanted to slap her, and wished the person next to me was tehre, because SHE was a STAGE MANAGER for the play... and Bri would have KILLED that bitchy girl.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:02 am

I don't get it either. I mean hello, as a senior, you would have had to have been a "low" freshman at one point in your life, right? You're not hot shit just because you think you're "above" everyone else (and this includes everyone, like sophomores who think they are better than freshman, and freshman who think they are better than eighth graders...just a few people I've seen)
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:22 pm

Actually, today, some seniors actually got suspended for hazing some freshman males because they talked back to them when the seniors told them off. They dragged them in the girls bathroom, one guy in a stall I was about to use, and I was like, "Hello? I was just about to use that." The toilet had waste in it and the poor kid got the pleasure of getting his head shoved in it. When we was pulled out, he had shit all over his face. It's disgusting that seniors thing that they are all that.

SeiUsa
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by SeiUsa » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:55 am

On UrbanDictionary.com, for the term "911", some idiot wrote:

A common fuck-up for 11th of September 2001, using the stupid American way of dates. 9-11 is November the 9th. What you mean is 11-9.

Remember 911?
No. What happened on the 9th of November?

<.<;;;;;;;;;;;;;

When I read crap like this I have to keep reminding myself that not all non-Americans are this snooty and believe that their way of writing things is the right way.
"Zebras can bite."
"Snakes say sss."
"Lions chase people."

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:36 am

SeiUsa wrote:On UrbanDictionary.com, for the term "911", some idiot wrote:

A common fuck-up for 11th of September 2001, using the stupid American way of dates. 9-11 is November the 9th. What you mean is 11-9.

Remember 911?
No. What happened on the 9th of November?

<.<;;;;;;;;;;;;;

When I read crap like this I have to keep reminding myself that not all non-Americans are this snooty and believe that their way of writing things is the right way.
S'like the time I was chewed out by a college professor for writing my "7" the European way (with the line through it). I'd been writing it that way since I was fucking 12, because I spent quite a bit of time living in Europe.

My response to her saying it was "wrong" was "Well, gee, the rest of the world seems to disagree with you."

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~