Mario Super Sluggers

Video games and anime sometimes tie in with each other, plus video games kick ass. =P Discuss them here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Mario Super Sluggers

Post by Alexclow345 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:22 am

Is anyone else excited to get this game? It's the sequel to Mario Superstar Baseball. I can't wait to see how this game incorporates the Wii-Mote.
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:56 pm

I didn't get a chance to play much of Mario Superstar Baseball sadly, it came out in that period of time where I didn't get to play much of anything. But I've heard good things about it from my friends and am quite looking forward to this new one. Got my copy on reserve for whenever it comes out in August.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:14 pm

MarioKnight wrote:I didn't get a chance to play much of Mario Superstar Baseball sadly, it came out in that period of time where I didn't get to play much of anything. But I've heard good things about it from my friends and am quite looking forward to this new one. Got my copy on reserve for whenever it comes out in August.
Ah, good game.

Does this come out the 1st or the 25th?
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!