Wii VC downloads

Video games and anime sometimes tie in with each other, plus video games kick ass. =P Discuss them here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Wii VC downloads

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Thu May 22, 2008 7:08 pm

Im just curious as to what games you other Wii owners have downloaded.

I got my first set of downloads last night.

I got the first three Zelda games which I have wanted to replay for a long time since my old copies don't work too well anymore.

I also saw on the list of super nintendo games a game called Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV Wall of Fire.

Being an RTK fan and having some points left over I just had to pick this one up too. Its going to be a while before I can say if its a good game or not, but either way its cool to have some classic RTK.
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri May 23, 2008 2:07 pm

I've downloaded a few...

Mario Kart 64
Star Fox 64
Paper mario
Gunstar Heroes
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Alexclow345
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Alexclow345 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:18 pm

I've downloaded the entire DKC trilogy and Sonic 2.
Sailor Jupiter Rules!

Still don''t know why this sig sucks. And I''ve been spelling sailor wrong for 2 years. Huh.
NEW AND IMPROVED: Now with more Jupiter!

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Sat May 31, 2008 10:10 pm

NES

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels (hooray for untouched uncut actual SMB2 finally coming to the US in all its 8-bit glory ^_^ )
Kirby's Adventure

SNES

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
R-Type III: The Third Lightning
DoReMi Fantasy: Milon’s DokiDoki Adventure (a good platformer that never came over here until now)

N64

Paper Mario

Genesis

Streets of Rage

TG-16

Bomberman '93
Bonk's Adventure
New Adventure Island
R-Type

There's a few more I definitely plan to get such as Super R-Type, the other Bonk's Adventure games, and some of the Nintendo games. I especially like the fact that they are bringing over games that haven't come to North America yet, and will be getting Sin and Punishment soon. I really hope that Mario's Super Picross eventually makes it way over here, especially since it's already in Japan and Europe. The game I'm looking most forward to is Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. I loved this game when it came out, and somehow no longer have the cartridge, yet I still have the box and instructions. >.< It's coming in June in Japan, so I'm really hoping it will make its way here not long after.

I'm curious about the WiiWare games. Dr. Mario is going to be a much download for me, and I've been hearing good stuff about Lost Winds so I might check that out too.

And if any of y'all haven't downloaded the Nintendo channel yet, you really should. I've waited for it since Japan got it in Febuary, and it was worth it. It streams trailers and game play videos for a good selection of Wii and DS games, but best of all, you can also stream DS game demos from the Wii to your DS. I love it. ^_^
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 am

I'm still waiting for SMRPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

It actually IS coming out on the VC?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's better than what I thought would happen, Square refusing because they helped develop it. ^_^

Another one that bugs me is tThe fact that two of the three Fire Emblem games are on the Virtual Console in Japan, and Nintendo doesn't have to do a full translation--there's already a fan-translation out there for both.
-Adam Picard-

Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:58 am

I wish they would put gameboy games on the VC. I really want to get the fourth zelda game and the two oracle zelda games
"The great library of Willendorf, filled with dull tomes of trite accounts by pompous historians about matters that could not possibly be of interest to anyone but themselves." Kain -- Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:22 pm

Super Mario RPG has finally been added to the VC. ^_______^

Epic win

Also last week I added Ys Book I and II for the TurboGrafix-16 CD to my VC games. One of the best games for that console with remakes of two games of a good series in an unrivaled presentation for the time with it's CD quality sound and even anime cutscenes, it was impossible to not download.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:20 am

Finally?! ^_^

ABOUT FREAKING TIME!!! *dances*

... now I need to get a TV... and another points card... ... college sucks sometimes. ;_;
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:12 am

I just recently got the first Sonic the Hedgehog (genesis version) its my first sonic game that Ive actually owned.

I also got Kirby's adventure and Super Metroid.

I am interested in this Y's game Ive never heard of it and it looks interesting.

And I didn't know super mario RPG was on there. I'll have to get that next time as well.

Anyone else looking forward to Mega Man 9 coming out. Finally a sequal to Mega Man 8 and it uses old style nintendo graphics (epic squee)

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:00 pm

I got some more games recently.

Ghouls n' Ghosts for Genesis
Super Ghouls n' Ghosts for SNES
Y's Book I and II for Turbo Graphix 16
Super Mario RPG for SNES
and
Kid Icarus for NES

All great games. :)

Skull13
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

My current games.

Post by Skull13 » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:03 am

My games.

NES - Bases Loaded
NEO GEO - King Of The Monsters
N64 - Paper Mario
N64 - The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
Split Personality
Bring Hope To Humanity!!!

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by yoshmaster5 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Just downloaded:

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

and

Mega Man 9

Epic. Win.
-Adam Picard-

-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Butterscotch
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Butterscotch » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:28 pm

Bubble Bobble for the NES ^_^

Sailormars Obsessed fan
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailormars Obsessed fan » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:25 pm

I just got kirby's dreamland 3 for SNES on my Wii downloads.

Great game and very interesting graphics. it looks like an impressionist painting.

This is the first game I downloaded at my home instead of at my brothers house. :)