Sailor Moon "Beats of Rage"

Video games and anime sometimes tie in with each other, plus video games kick ass. =P Discuss them here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Mrgrill247
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Sailor Moon "Beats of Rage"

Post by Mrgrill247 » Sun Oct 02, 2005 12:36 pm

A friend from the "Beats of Rage" community is in the process of making three Sailor Moon games based on the Super Nes sprites.

You can go ahead and read about it here:

http://www.smgames.sailor-games.com/

Kungpow released the first WIP demo, but beware that he is in the process of updating his game & there is some flaws.

If you would like to give either postive :D or negative :cry: feed back, you can find him here:

http://www.sailor-games.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=24

Taz-manien Angel!!!!!
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Taz-manien Angel!!!!! » Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:43 am

Dude that's so cool! 8)

Mrgrill247
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Mrgrill247 » Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:28 am

Hey were all Sailor Moon fans :o

And this is the perfect place to spread the love.

If any one would like to contribute Sailormoon's Japanese theme song to me, that would be great.

You should check the links to see his updated on the SNES version of Sailor Moon.

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:58 am

You might want to pass on to your friend that in 1024 x 768 resolution, his layout chops into bits. Sailor Moon's legs are running off by themselves. *g* Her torso is over to the left and the legs are over to the right.

This looks quite interesting though. Thanks for pointing it out, I think I might try this out sometime. :)

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:54 pm

Crysta wrote:You might want to pass on to your friend that in 1024 x 768 resolution, his layout chops into bits. Sailor Moon's legs are running off by themselves. *g* Her torso is over to the left and the legs are over to the right.

This looks quite interesting though. Thanks for pointing it out, I think I might try this out sometime. :)
ADMIN MODE:

Crysta, you must input your birthday into your profile if you wish to keep posting here. It is required and in the rules. Please do so immediately, and read the rules as well.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~

Crysta
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Crysta » Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:59 pm

Ack! Sorry, didn't realise it hadn't gone through. I'll put it in now. ^.^;;

Mrgrill247
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Mrgrill247 » Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:17 pm

http://borrevolution.vg-network.com/cgi ... pl?board=b

Go ahead and check this website out.

I'm working on the Arcade version of this game.

Anton-P
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Anton-P » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:06 am

On February 04 Kungpow has released his first game: "Sailor Moon: Hard Edition". Download is available there from:

http://smgames.sailor-games.com/sm01.htm

SailorZero
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by SailorZero » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:28 pm

Just wanted to thank you guys for posting such awesome links. I've been looking for SM games for such a long time. SM is such an awesome series and anime. Too bad a new video game isn't coming out. I bet with all the new advancements in the gaming industry, a new game would be cool. Even on GameCube or DS.......

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:35 pm

Well, a lot of that has to do with the fact that there technically is no SM in America, but that's a whole different discussion. I'm glad that the fan base is still so dedicated to the show so much that we've got fan made games in the workd and availble. It's an amazing thing. ^_^
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

SailorZero
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by SailorZero » Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:49 pm

It really is. Sometimes the fans make the show even better for the rest of us. Some people just really make life worth living. Yes, that's a little extreme, but when I watch and day dream about sailor moon stuff such as being a sailor scout irl, it makes you appreciate what other people do to make your dreams come true. Playing out a video game where you can be a scout is awesome. It's just one of those things where you say 'i wish someone would make that' and they did!! yay!

Anton-P
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Anton-P » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:03 pm

Sailor Moon Plus was released by Kungpow on September 19.

Download is available from official website:
http://destinyrevival.com
-or-
http://sailorvgame.org/kungpow/
Last edited by Anton-P on Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master85
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Re: Sailor Moon "Beats of Rage"

Post by Master85 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:34 pm

Mrgrill247 wrote:You can go ahead and read about it here:

http://www.smgames.sailor-games.com/
Nice but graphic is on level of game from beginning of 90-ies. And about 45 MB? Nowadays games are 1 GB or more.
Is anywhere game SM available with better and more realistic graphic?

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:28 am

Wow. This game is so totally cool! The graphics in my opinion are fine, and everything else about the game makes it fun and enjoyable. This may be the only Sailor Moon game we get close to a video game since the series is over.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Anton-P
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Re: Sailor Moon "Beats of Rage"

Post by Anton-P » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:31 pm

Master85 wrote:Nice but graphic is on level of game from beginning of 90-ies. And about 45 MB? Nowadays games are 1 GB or more.
Care to create one? If you manage to made 1 GB Sailor Moon game, I would certainly play it! ^_^
Destiny Revival is a fan game series and making 45 MB fan game even with graphics from beginning of 90-ies requires an indeed fantastic amount of work.

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:34 pm

So, I'm just curious, would Kungpow be up to making more of these games? They are really fun!
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

Master85
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Master85 » Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:10 am

I've found sm game with Chibi-Usa but I didn't remember a link. It is an educational game. I remembered screenshots with Chibiusa and Minako, Rei, etc.
Help anyone?

Anton-P
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Anton-P » Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:16 pm

Master85 wrote:I've found sm game with Chibi-Usa but I didn't remember a link. It is an educational game. I remembered screenshots with Chibiusa and Minako, Rei, etc.
Help anyone?
Aren't you talking about Sailor Moon: Kids Station for Playstation? Here it is (the last message in the topic):
http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2157
Sailor V wrote:So, I'm just curious, would Kungpow be up to making more of these games?
I guess that's what he is doing right now! The second game - Sailor Moon R is currently in development ^_^

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:18 am

Well then, I can't wait. I look forward to playing the game. These games are so cool! Kudos to Kungpow! :D

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:55 am

Indeed. I <3 sprites and the style of 90s games. To see a fan project really go to town making such a game is great. ^_^
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(