Funniest Anime Scenes! No BSSM

Discussion of any other anime and/or manga goes here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Neo Dead Moon
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Neo Dead Moon » Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:38 am

Miyamoto-san, didn't you already post links to that scene before? I know I've seen it before. @[email protected]
"With this candle I will..set your mother on fire." - Victor, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

writergirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by writergirl » Tue Feb 24, 2004 4:34 pm

Inuyasha

I can't remembe rwhat eppi this is but it's near the beginning

Inuyasha: Your brain's busted or something!

Kagome: ::pushes Inuyasha on a bridge, the whole time he's liek what are you doing? She walks away leaves him in the middle of the bridge and says:: SIT BOY!

Inuyasha: ::the next sceen you see him with a blanket wrapped around in in front of a fire.... lol::
Plug for my message board Im awful. ::Hangs head in shame::

Left here alone, and unsure of what I feel. Unclear, but I see, Just what I'm afraid of.
I can't find my way anymore. And I cannot heal the wounds I've created. I can't let let go of whats killing me
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know
I can't breathe anymore Somehow I'm locked inside this cage And I've tried, but I cant Fight to stay alive
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
I've tried But I can't fight anymore.
I've Fallen from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
~ Megan McCauley's "Reverie"

Miyamoto
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Miyamoto » Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:02 pm

Neo Dead Moon wrote:Miyamoto-san, didn't you already post links to that scene before? I know I've seen it before. @[email protected]
Heh yeah I did. I posted those pics under my Azumanga Daioh thread but I also posted it here because it's also fitting here as it's a scene that I find funny.
Supah Mario ownz j00 f00!!

http://we.is-a-geek.org/~ShiggyMiyamoto ... maller.jpg

If you''d like to send me a message please use [email protected]. Thnx.

Recent Funny Xbox Chat:

<aznwaterboy> how did xbox kill a cat
<SMiyamoto> LOL
<Raxc> XBox fell on the cat''s back.

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Sun Mar 07, 2004 7:53 pm

I was watching the Nadia movie last night. it showed a clip from an episode where Nadia and Grandis were getting undressed behind the rocks and Jean and Sanson both climb up and look over at them. Nadia is just standing there with her top down freaking out and then finally screams and throws a rock at Jean's face. Grandis is doing the same to Sanson....only she uses her red high heeled shoe.

That was just too funny.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:55 pm

This isn't exactly "laugh like a maniac" funny, but there's one tiny little thing in Ranma 1/2 that I find VERY amusing. Nabiki, Genma, Ranma, Soun, and Akane are all trapped inside Happosai's dream world, and then guess how they're all woken up? Kasumi appears in the sky like a goddess, saying that the meal's ready. What I find amusing is Kasumi as a goddess, since the same person who does her voice does Belldandy, who IS a goddess!

Mind you, I've only heard of Ah! My Goddess, but I at least know that much about it to find that funny.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Em
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Em » Sat Mar 20, 2004 10:16 pm

Bottel Fairy thier August episode adn thier June one
[spoiler] They're trying to cleabrte Summer in thier siwmwear everytime they try it goes wrong ie hurrcane, flood, stom
In the June one they ask thier next door niegbour about what they can do during spring and she tells them about the cherry blossoms they think she ment whacting people's nose and they look at the other one nose then go to her " This isn't very fun at all" it was a pun on words in Japnese [/spoiler]

it's so cute and Full Meatl Panic Fumoffu in genral I can't choes one point in that I'm afarid
The Doctor: What''''s the use of a good quotation if you can''''t change it?

[referring back to Ace''''s earlier, rather transparent denial of packing Nitro-9]
The Seventh Doctor: Ace, give me some of that Nitro-9 you''''re not carrying.

The Seventh Doctor: [the Doctor is knelt coughing on the ground having blown up a Dalek with some nitro-9 explosive. The fuse had a shorter time on it than Ace told him] Ace! You said ten seconds.
Ace: Nobody''''s perfect Professor

"He seriously looks like a hot chocolate pimp"- peachvampiress on Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Helping mate find her way out of college wiht other mate due to the fact she didn't have contact len's in
"He was cute"
"That was a women"
"Really?"
"Yes"

Sailor Sapphire
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Sailor Sapphire » Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:41 am

A few more Pokemon moments for you:

--any time Brock goes bananas over a girl
--any time Treecko sticks a twig in his mouth
--Max getting wrapped up in String Shot in "Which Wurmple's Which?" (I laughed so hard over this yesterday morning, I almost fell out of bed)
Bringing a presence that's cold as ice, I am the icy cool Gem Senshi, Sailor Sapphire!

Sapphire Gem Power, make up!

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Mar 24, 2004 9:51 am

Yes, yet another Ranma 1/2 scene from me! This time, Ranma has been whacked on the head in girl form. Now he thinks the girl form is the original, and starts acting SUPER stereotypical feminine. He and Akane (in boy form) go to a mall-ish area, and Ranma needs to go to the bathroom. But he's scared to use the urinals (or maybe see his own penis?), so Akane has to turn him back into a girl so she can use the girl's toilets! :lol:
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Sailor Sapphire
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Sailor Sapphire » Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:22 pm

And some more "Pokemon" moments from me! Both of these are taken from the same episode "A Dairy Tale Ending" ([spoiler]where Ash gets the Plain Badge[/spoiler])

Jessie: Well, now we know the Magnet Train ends at a brick wall in Saffron City...
Meowth: Yeah, too bad we were going 150 miles per hour when we found that out.

And my favorite line in the whole episode:

"Don't you know we're Wobbufett intolerant? Now, get back in your Poke Ball!" --Jessie to Wobbufett, [spoiler]when Wobbufett interuppts Jessie and James' dreams of Miltank dairy products.[/spoiler]
Bringing a presence that's cold as ice, I am the icy cool Gem Senshi, Sailor Sapphire!

RoastedTwinkies
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by RoastedTwinkies » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:31 pm

The first episode of Read Or Die TV was funny. The part when Michelle welcomes Nenene at the airport was especially funny. On the sign she was holding, it said something like 'welcome, Nununu' and Nenene gets mad because Michelle wrote her name wrong.

Miyamoto
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Miyamoto » Sun Apr 04, 2004 9:36 pm

writergirl wrote:Inuyasha

I can't remembe rwhat eppi this is but it's near the beginning

Inuyasha: Your brain's busted or something!

Kagome: ::pushes Inuyasha on a bridge, the whole time he's liek what are you doing? She walks away leaves him in the middle of the bridge and says:: SIT BOY!

Inuyasha: ::the next sceen you see him with a blanket wrapped around in in front of a fire.... lol::
I could be wrong but the first time that Kagome tells Inuyasha to sit is in the second episode. That's when he's on the bridge and Kagome causes him to break through the bridge and he goes downstream a bit.
Supah Mario ownz j00 f00!!

http://we.is-a-geek.org/~ShiggyMiyamoto ... maller.jpg

If you''d like to send me a message please use [email protected]. Thnx.

Recent Funny Xbox Chat:

<aznwaterboy> how did xbox kill a cat
<SMiyamoto> LOL
<Raxc> XBox fell on the cat''s back.

Sailor Sapphire
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Sailor Sapphire » Mon Apr 12, 2004 5:42 pm

Pokemon-(can't remember what episode this is)

Ash(talking about a girl): She's beautiful...
Brock: Yeah, she's almost like a movie star!
Misty(exasperated): They like stars, do they? I'll be glad to show them some stars!

::giggles over what presumably happened next::

Hino_Rei552
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Hino_Rei552 » Sat Mar 19, 2005 8:21 pm

From the Fruits Basket dub:

Tohru's cousin: I understand you've been living with men?
Tohru's other cousin: NO WAY! You got shacked up? Nice going!

XD That just cracks me up every time.
And there's Shigure's little song-"High school girls! High school girls! All for me! High school girls!" Shigure is just too funny...

From Tokyo Mew Mew...Ichigo runs up to Ryou's roon to talk to him, and when she gets there he's wearing nothing but a towel. She starts freaking out and throwing things at him and yelling that he's a pervert. XD
My LJ
My artwork

"It''s easy to write a jam that people wanna dance to. The hard ones to write are the deep, beautiful, pretty songs."
~Andre 3000

Aya Reiko
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Aya Reiko » Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:16 am

From Mai-HiME, Episode 4:

After blasting away the big monster who, moments before, was a couple hundred small monsters, all of whom had stolen Natsuki's (rather expensive) and Mai's underwear collection...

Falling Stars...
Wait a minute...
Enjoying the view...
Until...
Stating the obvious...
Shock...
At least Mikoto is enjoying herself...

Note: Natsuki is the one with long, dark hair. Mai is the one with orange hair. Mikoto is the one with the short hair with two braids.
You seem like the kind of person who'll lie.
However... this sword doesn't lie.

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Mon Mar 21, 2005 2:11 pm

Here's one from Ebichu. She grows one long hair on her head, and decides what to do with it

"I'm going to take lots of care of my hair!"

*blow dries her hair, it wrinkles up*

"Pu-pubic hair! It looks like a pubic hair!"

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:36 pm

Tenchi Muyo when Washu tells Ryoko her breasts are sagging

Mr.Kimura's "Have you grown brittle and dry?" comment in Azumanga Daioh

Ouran High Shool Host Club-The banana peel!

EDIT: In Elfen Lied episode 2 when Kouta has to undress Nyuu and he's taking her pants off as Yuka walks in XD
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Iced_Cappucino
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Iced_Cappucino » Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:37 pm

I know I shouldn't double post but no one has posted in a while and I didn't want to keep editing my previous post.

In Excel Saga where Illpalazzo is playing the Excel Saga dating sim game and the option 'Put it in' kept popping up :lol:
Ross: You got me a cola drink.
Chandler: And a LEMON LIME!

Jamesares
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Jamesares » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:37 am

Mine is from Slayer

in a fit of rage Lina starts to cast the dragon slave, and the next shot is Zelgadis, Gourry, and Amelia waving flags and yelling "This is Dragon Slave Alert!"
There Shall Come One After Me
And From Death’s Icy Grip
She Shall Bring Light Upon The World Once More
And Placed Upon A Crystal Throne
Her Light Shall Shine Forever More
-Rise of Crystal Tokyo 1st Prophecy

“Oh, yes, I can just see it now. I’ll tell the others how I tried to talk you out of this like a reasonable, responsible friend, and you threw a Deep Submerge at me.”
-Rei to Michiru, Long Way Down by RadiantBeam

"I rather laugh with the Sinners than cry with the Saints, the Sinners are much more fun."
-Bill Joel, Only The Good Die Young

Words of Advice:
1. Always remember you are normal, it everyone else that "weird".
2. Remember Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #76: Every once in a while, declare peace. It confuses the hell out of your enemies.
3. Jack may be nimble and Jack may be quick, but he still burned his a** on the candlestick.

Lightweight
SMU Wannabe
SMU Wannabe

Post by Lightweight » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:48 pm

Ther are a few from Great Teacher Onizuka... but all I can remember (stupid memory) is the one where Onizuka is trying to get Toroko to win a pageant, and he sends literally thousands of votes for Toroko. Then an early tally appears on a magazine and...

Onizuka: The sky is getting bluer and bluer. (at finding Toroko was dead last.)

Also, the running gag with the vice-principal and his Cresta.
Now listening to: Gorillaz: El Mañana

"You can teach an old dog new tricks... but you cannot teach Madonna to act."
-Yakko Warner

Officially finished watching all Sailor Moon episodes as of April 19, 2008!!!

Princess Latona
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Princess Latona » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:26 pm

Princess Tutu, episode 12. When Duck gives Fakir her pendant, and turns herself into a duck to check out how to escape from the hole they fell into, Fakir's reaction is so funny.

Also, when Duck puts the pendant back on and turns back into a girl in that episode, it takes her a few moments to realize she's not wearing any clothes. Poor Fakir! :lol:

Gods, those scenes kill me every time.
What is life? What if all it is is God playing a game of The Sims? Or even his own version of Final Fantasy? ~Me