Favorite and Least Favorite Senshi?

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Aishiteru
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Aishiteru » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:02 pm

This is going to be really hard. I love them all SO MUCH!!! ...umhem...

My favourite is Neptune (duh) followed by Haruka. Michiru is a lot like me, and she loves music almost as much as me, and Haruka puts up a strong front even when she's unsure. Also there in my favourite scene (that involves senshi). I loooove the hand holding scene in episode 110 almost as much as the chocolate parfait scene.

My least favourite is probably chibimoon (even though I feel really bad for saying any of them). She seemed kinda spoiled, and the whole Peruru thing really annoyed me. What about Elios?! I will admit I liked the whole gun thing when she first showed up though.
The Music of the Night and Tuxedo Mirage are what keep me from going completely INSANE! (right...)

AnimatedEvey12
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by AnimatedEvey12 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:22 pm

My favorites: Moon, Venus, Neptune, Mars, Pluto, Saturn.

My least favorite: Uranus, but only for the first part of the S season she kinda got on my nerves. Other than that I do like them all in their own way.
*~*FAVORITE QUOTES*~*
I...Drink...Your...MILKSHAKE!!!-Daniel Plainview, There Will Be Blood
[email protected]#$%, you dont have a future.-The Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 2
Everybody say YATTA!!!
Whats the most youve ever lost on a coin toss?-Anton, No Country For Old Men
Dont toy with me Dr. Jones ! What is the point of all this?-Agent Irina Spalko, Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
Id sacrifice that bitch to satan!-Raye, Sailor Moon Abridged
I use a knife because guns are too quick. Otherwise, you cant savor all the emotions. You know who people are in their last moments-The Joker, The Dark Knight
DeviantART
AnimatedEvey12s Myspace, click if you dare!
My Blog
LJ!!!

This Side of Paradise
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by This Side of Paradise » Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Like:

Sailor Jupiter: Strong fierce, and loyal, and she could stand up against Sailor Uranus when she had her Pure Heart stolen. And she's a really good cook too. :)

Sailor Saturn: she's a lovely caring character, and the fact that someone has a hobby of collecting lamps, must have a very interesting personality.

I don't dislike or hate Sailor Chibi-Moon, but her debut in the R season is just too much for me. She doesn't bother me in Supers, but in SuperS, she's just there all the time.

Dislike:

Star Fighter: I don't know, she/he just annoys me, her voice annoys me.
Star Healer: Again her voice annoys me too, I'm not sure why it's the way that she calls out her attack that just drives me up the wall.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own. Adam Savage.

Adam: I think this is the strangest position I''ve ever been in on this show.
Kari: [quietly] Notice how he qualifies it with "on this show".

MythBusters.

SailorBallerinaMoon
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by SailorBallerinaMoon » Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:51 am

Favorites: Sailor Saturn, Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi Moon, Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon, and Sailor Uranus.
Sailor Saturn: Has the coolest Sailor fuku(my favorte colors) and I love the mysterious aura around her. I like how someone can be frail yet so powerful at the same time. Not mention that she's cute and can totally kick butt.
Sailor moon: I find her absolutely hilarious and shes truly a hero. Not only do her power rock, but I love how she knows that there is more to being a soldier than fighting. Definitley inspirational. Oh, and like her, I like to stuff my face with food and sometimes be a crybaby.
Sailor Chibi moon: I love all the pink. Its so Kawaii!!! I think shes a cute character and I find her attiude hilarious.
Sailor Chibi Chibi moon: KAWAII!!!!!!!
Sailor URanus: She can kick @$$! I love how she's so powerful and I love how she NEVER gives up. Yea, girl power! lol.

Least Favorite:
I like them all but for some reason I would have to say Mercury is my least favorite. I find her kind of dull and I think she's too harsh on herself.