Characters/People Who Resemble Sailor Moon Characters

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Characters/People Who Resemble Sailor Moon Characters

Post by Rainbow » Mon Dec 15, 2003 9:15 am

Sailor Senshi Look-a-likes! Famous people, imaginary characters from various shows...who looks like the Sailor Senshi/other Sailor Moon characters? I mean for physical looks to be the main issue here, but other traits can be mentioned too as a supplement.

Here's some I found:
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2): She looks like Makoto, and has the brown ponytail. But the special thing here is that she's into cooking, and she also is rather "masculine" (she doesn't have the same hang-ups about trying to be feminine that Makoto does, though).
Boy-Ranma (Ranma 1/2): He looks a bit like Seiya, what with the ponytail hanging down from the shorter hair on top thing. Also, he changes genders too and they're both arrogant (though for some reason I LIKE Ranma but I hate Seiya).
Akane (Ranma 1/2): Ami, at least in looks. They both have short, dark blue hair that's kind of poofy. Akane also has trouble with romance, just like Ami.
Kuno (Ranma 1/2): Tuxedo Mask/Mamoru. He does rather look like Mamoru, come to think of it, and he's got a thing for dramatic speeches.
Sailor Uranus Lookalikes: Yui Hongo (Fushigi Yuugi), Kakeru (SM S Movie), Hikaru (Kimagure Orange Road), Quatre (Gundam Wing), Ellen (famous lesbian celebrity). Actually, I confused Kakeru for Haruka when I first saw him!
Rebecca (Voogie's Angel): She kind of looks like an older Ami.
Bubbles (Powerpuff Girls): It's Usagi as a kid! They're both crybabies, too.
Three Rei Twins (sort of): Sabrina (Pokemon, the psychic gym leader with the split personality), Yomiko Readman (Read or Die, well, Rei with glasses), and Buttercup (Powerpuff Girls)
Prince Diamond (Sailor Moon): He reminds me of Yaten without the ponytail, actually.
http://rainbow774.tripod.com/

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:39 pm

Athena Asamiya from King of Fighters and Rei kinda look alike. And they have a bit in common. Both like to sing, are psychic, wear red and purple, have purple eyes, both are Japanese

King from King of Fighters/Art of Fighting looks like Haruka. She even crossdresses like her.

Mai Shiranui from Fatal Fury/King of Fighters sometimes resembles Makoto. Someone drew a fanart pic of Mai, King, and Athena dressed as Jupiter, Uranus, and Mars respectively.

Jean from Lunar 2 looks like Setsuna.

Kunzite sorta resembles Sephiroth

That pink haired girl in Slayers NEXT who was supposed to give Lina her magic powers back looks like Chibi-Usa. (I always forget her name)

Amelia from Slayers sorta resembles Hotaru.

Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi and Usagi have a lot in common. Odango hairstyle, ditzy, cheerful, gluttonous, main characters in the story, care a lot about friends, sacrificing. They even had the same seiyuu at one point. (when Usagi's was sick) Probably more.

When Gourry dressed as a girl the first time his hairstyle was like Usagi's. The second time it was done like Minako's. I bet it was on purpose.
"This guy are sick."- Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:45 pm

I thought of two more (they're both minor characters on Sailor Moon):
Shun Hayase, the athlete that Hotaru gets a crush on, looks a LOT like Taiki w/o the ponytail. He even wears purple and yellow, which are kind of Taiki's colors (the purple parts on the Star Maker outfit and Taiki's performance suit is yellow). He's also famous and has girls getting crushes on him like Taiki does, too.

Misa (from SailorStars 185): She looks almost EXACTLY like Hotaru. They're both sickly, too (and get crushes on famous people who look very similar--Taiki and Shun, that is).

The Realm of the Dessert Senshi. My fanfic series that is set in Crystal Tokyo and includes foreign Senshi, fat Senshi, a Senshi in a wheelchair and a magical hyrax.

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:07 pm

LadyFlameSniper wrote:King from King of Fighters/Art of Fighting looks like Haruka. She even crossdresses like her.
Even sounds fairly similar...
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Umino
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Umino » Mon Dec 15, 2003 3:43 pm

I forgot her name, but one little girl from Pokemon looks like a mixture of ChibiChibi and Chibiusa.

Dinozore
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Dinozore » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:31 pm

Cyberdoll Kei from Hand Maid May is like Ami in a lot of respects.
"Tell my tale to those who ask... tell it truthfully, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence..." last words of Dinobot, "Code of Hero"
"Is that a poisonous elephant in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" ~another forum
"Monster! I''''m going to collide with you indefinitely as my limbs flail wildly about!" ~NPC, Dragon Warrior VII
"I bet you were thinking how hot it would be to see Tsunade with her gates wide open, inviting you..." ~DuneMan
"To use gaming terms, Tyrannosaurus Rex was a camper--- and he pwned his prey!" ~BaronVonAwesome
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!" ~Dinobot

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:36 pm

Dinozore wrote:Cyberdoll Kei from Hand Maid May is like Ami in a lot of respects.
A lot of magical girl team characters act like Ami--it's a whole stereotype of the smart, quiet one. (I know Kei isn't a magical girl, but she's part of a group of girl characters) Since there are a bunch of anime character personality stereotypes, I was referring to the characters' looks, which are more diverse. And Kei looks more like Umi from Magic Knights Rayearth with glasses.

J Anderson
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by J Anderson » Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:03 pm

Teela from the new He-Man cartoon has taken on the same "long brown ponytail/tough girl" angle which Makoto has.

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:19 am

Rina from Saint Tail looks like a 13/14 year old version of Haruka. The girl wants to be a police officer when she grows up and can punch out anyone with little trouble. First time I saw her on Saint Tail I was certain that it had to be a little Haruka.

Sakuya
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Sakuya » Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:44 am

The little girl doctor that Lina goes to see to regain her magic in Slayers Next! I forgot her name though. :( But she had pink hair and cones exactly like Chibi Usa's! Only it wasn't as detailed.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:25 am

DreamEmpress wrote:Rina from Saint Tail looks like a 13/14 year old version of Haruka. The girl wants to be a police officer when she grows up and can punch out anyone with little trouble. First time I saw her on Saint Tail I was certain that it had to be a little Haruka.
YEEEEEEK!!! She looks even MORE like me than Hikaru does; her eye color is the same as mine (brown)! I'm going to change my avatar to a picture of her.

Later Edit: I changed it back to Hikaru, since I like that picture better (the Rina one looked fuzzy, and my hair color is darker blond, like Hikaru's). You can't tell what colors the eyes are in the Hikaru picture anyway.
Last edited by Rainbow on Wed Dec 17, 2003 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

LadyFlameSniper
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by LadyFlameSniper » Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:53 pm

Sakuya wrote:The little girl doctor that Lina goes to see to regain her magic in Slayers Next! I forgot her name though. :( But she had pink hair and cones exactly like Chibi Usa's! Only it wasn't as detailed.
Yes I mentioned her too and I couldn't remember her name at the time. Her name is Kira.
"This guy are sick."- Aeris (Final Fantasy VII)

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:09 pm

Ok, it took some searching through all my Kodocha manga, but I finally found what I was looking for. Minako's lookalike!

Kodocha vol. 3, p. 177-190 Cool Girl Karen vs. Spacey Girl Sana
Karen Ikehata

She has the same long blond hair(looks like the same bangs), a bow in her hair and I think the hair is even the same length. She looks like the child version of Minako in the opening of the SuperS movie.

yoshmaster5
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337
Location: Richland/Kalamazoo, MI, or Central Michigan University

Post by yoshmaster5 » Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:55 pm

DreamEmpress wrote:Ok, it took some searching through all my Kodocha manga, but I finally found what I was looking for. Minako's lookalike!

Kodocha vol. 3, p. 177-190 Cool Girl Karen vs. Spacey Girl Sana
Karen Ikehata

She has the same long blond hair(looks like the same bangs), a bow in her hair and I think the hair is even the same length. She looks like the child version of Minako in the opening of the SuperS movie.
In Kodocha eh? Probebly in episode 34... I remember her. She wants to get everything, it's a funny episode.
-Adam Picard-
Blake? oh, like a coffee break!!
Poet? What is that? Is it tasty? Is it a popular new snack? Usagi, Stars 179

James: For some reason I'm seeing you in a nurse's uniform...
Steve: Thank you Jeff, that will be all. ... He's not here, is he? Oh God I've internalized him...
-Coupling; The Freckle, the Key, and the Couple who weren't

'Who will tell us about this? Oh, no it is didnt know New Orleans was underwater guy.'
-Jon Stewart, The Daily Show

"Plus, Act now and you'll get the Mood of Dick Cheney! Including Rage, *RANH* Irritability, *RANH* and Mind-Blowing Orgasmic pleasure! *RAAAAANH* Order now!"
-The Daily Show, 8-22-06

Miyamoto
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Miyamoto » Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:12 pm

Umino wrote:I forgot her name, but one little girl from Pokemon looks like a mixture of ChibiChibi and Chibiusa.
Are you talking about Misty? or some other minor character?
Supah Mario ownz j00 f00!!

http://we.is-a-geek.org/~ShiggyMiyamoto ... maller.jpg

If you''d like to send me a message please use [email protected]. Thnx.

Recent Funny Xbox Chat:

<aznwaterboy> how did xbox kill a cat
<SMiyamoto> LOL
<Raxc> XBox fell on the cat''s back.

Rainbow
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Rainbow » Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:59 am

Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew looks rather like Chibi-Usa-sama, what with the pink pigtails, pink/red eyes, and pink superhero outfit. Luckily for her (poor Ichigo seems to be busy in my manga), Ichigo's hairstyle seems to be much simpler than Chibi-Usa-sama's elaborate one. Interestingly enough, they both have pointy-shaped things on their heads (cat ears for Ichigo and cone-shaped hair buns for Chibi-Usa-sama). Finally, they both have food words in their attack names (Ichigo's attacks have the word "strawberry" in them and we all know about the famous/infamous Pink Sugar Heart Attack!)

Edit:
I thought of another Taiki lookalike. (anime only) Sherlock Holmes. From what I remember, he was also tall with brown hair and a high forehead. Also, he was supposed to be an eccentric, reclusive genius. (Taiki's an alien who changes genders--that could be considered eccentric) Finally, Sherlock Holmes is supposed to be a bit arrogant about his intellect (a BIT? he makes Tiger-Eye look self-hating!), and I find his famous outfit to suspiciously resemble Taiki's performance outfit. I wonder if when the people at Toei took Naoko's Taiki character into the anime, did they give him some of Holmes's traits?

Edit 2: I was watching a silly Japanese "spaghetti Western" called "Tampopo." On a train in one scene, the car attendant is an Usagi-lookalike, at least what Usagi would look like in real life. She has her hair in buns with braided pigtails hanging down. Also, she looked kind of young and innocent, too.

DreamEmpress
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by DreamEmpress » Fri Feb 13, 2004 6:50 pm

Ok I was recently flipping through my Miracle Girls manga and ran across something very interesting in the fashion artwork in the back of the 2nd volume. In one picture Mika has her hair in two buns and braided. She is a dead ringer for Usagi. Not just because of the buns either. She just really looked like Usagi. It was creepy.

Toni had her hair with two barretts and it made her look like Naru a little bit.

It was just scary.

Neo Dead Moon
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by Neo Dead Moon » Thu Mar 18, 2004 10:24 am

I once saw a girl in high school who looked a LOT like Ami (anime Ami, not Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Ami), only her hair was black. She was even Asian (well, Asia-American)..
"With this candle I will..set your mother on fire." - Victor, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride

Specter
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Specter » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:06 pm

No, the Chibi-Usa lookalike character in Pokemon she was talking about was Sabrina's daughter (I believe, my memory is fuzzy).
He's got to make his own mistakes
and learn to mend the mess he makes
He's old enough to know what's right
and young enough not to choose it
He's noble enough to win the world
but weak enough to lose it - Rush - "New World Man"

MonkeyDLuffy
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by MonkeyDLuffy » Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:40 pm

Wedding Peach looks like Chibi-Moon/ChibiUsa. I know why, so don't try to point it out. I have done my share on Wedding Peach stuff.

Then, some people say Kagome (Inu Yasha) looks like Sailor Mars, but I think Kikyo looks way closer to Mars.

Hmm, sadly, all the other good ones were taken.
"I Need you Baby Baby
DOKIDOKI suru
Baby Baby kuchibiru ga
Baby Baby
Romance furueru
Baby Baby hoho wo yosete
Baby Baby kimagure ne
Baby Baby
Sore de mo shiawase
HORA kibou ga mieru
HORA kagayaku no
HORA hajimaru wa!"