help me out with this please!

The amazing anime that this site is dedicated to.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

naota kun
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

help me out with this please!

Post by naota kun » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:49 am

alright. i remember watching either an episode or movie of sailor moon..i'm not sure if it was "R" or "S" or whatever series but the thing was that.. it was pretty damn depressing haha it was back in i think 96? in argentina and yeah.. all the sailor soldiers seem to have died fighting somebody but then managed to come back to life but they didn't really remember each other... it would be nice if somebody else knew what i was talking about

RattleMan
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by RattleMan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:58 am

The Sailor Senshi died in Episode 45 (Classic, not R or S), and everyone was reincarnated at the end of 46. They don't remember each other after that until Episode 47 (for Usagi) and Episode 48 (for the rest).
[Rattle's Web Spot]
[Sonic X Uncensored]

Most Frequested Places:
[SMU] [Sonic-CulT] [Sonic Classic] [SoaH]
[SWS2B] [Zophar's] [DaizenshuuEX]
[My LiveJournal]

~ RattleMan's SMU Signature ~
~ April 10th, 2005 ~

naota kun
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by naota kun » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:39 am

ohhh man thanks a lot.. umm i was wondering.. is there anyway i could downloaded these episodes? i really would love to watch them again.. i wouldn't want to spend a fortune though you know?? the subbed version would be really nice to get a hold of

SailorMoonFan
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by SailorMoonFan » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 am

naota kun wrote:ohhh man thanks a lot.. umm i was wondering.. is there anyway i could downloaded these episodes? i really would love to watch them again.. i wouldn't want to spend a fortune though you know?? the subbed version would be really nice to get a hold of

You can download a lot of Sailor Moon episodes in www.youtube.com

Elanorea
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by Elanorea » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:31 am

http://supersailoruniverse.com might also be worth checking out, it has all the episodes available for download.

Tempest
ZOMFG 1337
ZOMFG 1337

Post by Tempest » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:06 am

mod mode

naota kun - in accordance with the rules please input your birthday into your profile. ^^ Please doi it as soon as possible. Thank you.

http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/rules.php#0
http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/prof ... ditprofile
And really, why shouldn't we be afraid? In case you haven't heard, life is terminal. Cigarettes will kill you. So will your cellphone. Your car is a deadly weapon and alcohol is a quiet killer. Don't lick the lead-based paint on the walls. Don't lick the back of a postage stamp and certainly don't lick any strangers! That will bring you down quickly indeed. Don't drink the water but don't drink less than eight glasses a day. Your enviroment is toxic, your natural resources are dwindling, your days are numbered, but what ever you do, don't panic! The stress, don't you know, will kill you.
-- Jonathon Crane/The Scarecrow Rise of Sin Tzu novel

naota kun
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by naota kun » Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:39 pm

done, thanks alot for the help. you guys are all very nice.