NOTICE: Everyone update e-mail addies

This is the place where all major announcements are posted. It is required that all new users look through these and follow through with what they say and such. Current users should have already seen what's in here and must be sure to check when anything is added.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

NOTICE: Everyone update e-mail addies

Post by MarioKnight » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:10 am

As those of you who were here for the time on cosmos, for registration I couldn't gurantee the working of the forum e-mailer, so I simplified the registration process to not confirm the e-mail address that you all provided. Now that we're on phobos, and that I can gurantee that the e-mailer is working correctly, I need all the users of these forums to update your e-mail addresses to working e-mail addresses. I trust that you can all see this message and take proper action if it had to be taken. From this point on, when I get an error mesage when mail is trying to be sent, I will PM the username the failed e-mail address a message personally asking them to update their e-maiul address. After everyone sees this post, I would hope that I won't have to get to that point. If for any reason, after a PM from me I still keep getting error messages for your addy, the said user will be temp banned until they personally e-mail me with the addy they want used for the site, and when I say that I mean that I want to recieve a mail from that address to confirm that it is a working address. Thank you all for your anticipated assistance in this manner, as well as to those who have already updated their addies.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(

Lucied
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

Post by Lucied » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:55 am

So basically, if the e-mail address currently in our profile is a working one, we don't have to update it or anything?

Just wanna avoid any confusion
"I am the black mage! I casts the spells that makes the peoples fall down!" - Black mage, 8-bit theatre

MarioKnight
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by MarioKnight » Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:57 am

Yes, if your e-mail address is current and working, there is no need to take any action.
Dan Bednarski ~ MarioKnight
Narsk.NET
smuncensored.com administrator
WikiMoon SysOp
phpBB MODs - Change forum banner
SMU :: MKBO :: Jumbled Thoughts :: FightingMongooses.com
DD:Recall Profile and DDR scores
Xbox Live Profile

Warriors of Legend: Reflections of Japan in Sailor Moon - Book on sale now! Please support!

Click here to have your voice heard to bring tokusatsu shows (such as PGSM) to this side of the ocean.

RIP
Sam DeNato: 1/11/07
Kevin Watt: 10/7/07
Evan Schoberlein - 7/24/08

This list seems to keep on growing. =(