New Ranking system

This is the place where all major announcements are posted. It is required that all new users look through these and follow through with what they say and such. Current users should have already seen what's in here and must be sure to check when anything is added.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Panda
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Panda » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:45 pm

I'm a Neptune... only one more stop :cry:

Does this make Mods #1 because they have the Moom symbol? Does that mean the Chibi-Mods are last?

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:10 pm

No, Saturn is number 1 because she is the coolest. Moon can be the last one because she is a crybaby and a wimp. I would assume that the ranking system, in all seriousness, would have Moon first, then Saturn, then the ranks.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

StarFlame Soldier
SMU Visitor
SMU Visitor

Post by StarFlame Soldier » Sun Oct 22, 2006 4:24 am

I love these rankings!!! The pics are soo cute!
Celebrations!!! I am now higher rank (no more newbie!)!