Brand new

Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Usagi_Ice
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Brand new

Post by Usagi_Ice » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:14 am

Hello, I am quite new to Sailor Moon. I've seen all of the first season episodes when I was young, but I've never seen any of the real Japanese subed episodes. I've been told by some fanatic friends of mine, that the NA versions are butchered, and that they take so much out. I want to know all about the REAL Sailor Moon! Is there anyone who can direct me to a website that could give me an acurate Japanese version synopsis? Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'm really excited to make new firends with other people who love Sailor Moon! ^_^

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Mon Jun 21, 2004 11:22 am

First off, I understand you're new and all, but PLEASE read the section descriptions. This section, Comparisons, is meant to discuss the already-existing comparisons on our main site, SMUncensored.

Secondly, please read the following rule, and all of the others listed:
http://www.smuncensored.com/forums/rules.php#13

Your question can EASILY be answered by either going to our main site and reading the comparisons, or visiting one of our links listed. Please don't use the forums to find answers to such simple, easy-to-find questions.

Topic locked.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~