Missed something in Epsiode 142 / (english 135)

Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor Rose
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Missed something in Epsiode 142 / (english 135)

Post by Sailor Rose » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:59 am

Urm i dont know if im allowed to write this, but donttake me thewrong way in this but i think ive foundsometing you might like to add to the series super S page.

I have the uncut english dubb dvd's so i dont miss outon anything hehe. but anyway.

I came on here to fins if you put this part on the page but you hadn't so i wanna stell ya's.

Rini and Diana are walking up to Maya's house..maybe just before they see ichiro ono.

Diana says something to rini
"So pegasus told you...(and then something about Maya being alone)"
Wait a minute. I thought pegasus said that he wants to be a secret with rini or something! I mean diana had to find out somehow so rini must have told her *bad rini!**slaps on wrist*

Just thought you guy might want to put thtat in there. I just noticed it and went mad at the tv!

So what do you think? Will it be going on the website?

Love

Sailor Rose

AnimeGuru0
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by AnimeGuru0 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:50 pm

In the original Chibi-Usa mentions Pegasus but then corrects herself and goes "You-Know-Who" or something along those lines. In the original it is mostly Chibi-Usa talking to herself.

Just another case of the script being sloppy moreso than an obvious mistake. Either way Pegasus is mentioned in both versions (even though technically diana isn't supposed to know about pegasus).

Not a big enough change to list, and I also noted in prior comparisons that the whole pegasus/chibi-usa relationship was ruined in the dub on various levels, listing it every time it occurred would become extremely redundant.

TBA

Jeff
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Jeff » Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:53 pm

AnimeGuru0 wrote:... I also noted in prior comparisons that the whole pegasus/chibi-usa relationship was ruined in the dub on various levels...
WOW so you're Pegasus too?! WoooOoOoOow.

Sailor Rose
SMU Newbie
SMU Newbie

Post by Sailor Rose » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:54 am

Heya. Well thanks fo that anyway i just though i would note it was i saw it hehe