About a skipped episode... (5; Chanela's steal love)

Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

Sailor V
SMU Divine Fan
SMU Divine Fan

Post by Sailor V » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:11 pm

sailorceres wrote:im just sad they cut it because i loved shingos cute friend...they cut a bunch of episodes for no reason and this was one of them thats all
Episode 5 was cut because Shingo kicked Luna and Luna threw his "cute friend" over the fence. DiC thought that animals stealing energy would scare the younger audience. Since the show was aimed for younger viewers in the US, unlike in Japan, where there "censoring" laws are a little bit lenient. Of course, that is only my opinion.
Bob: People! Tiff had to put the crying Usagi banner up! Enter the contest!!! D8
Tiff: They must love making Usagi cry. ;_; poor Usagi.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bumper Sticker: A villiage in Texas is missing its idiot. Send Bush home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idiot of 2010: Arnold Schwarzenegger sucks ass! He killed Tookie!
Sailor V: Do not worry! We will all be good little kids and when you come back, everything will be the same. *The place burns up as soon as Tiffu leaves*
Tiff: DAMN YOU ALL.
Sailor V: I DID NOT START IT! *Hides a liter and has Dan tied up in the backroom*
Dan: Gah! Off of me and back to Bob! *replaces self with Bob and runs*
Sailor V: Wait! Come back! I cannot have you interfering with my plans to bring down the forum!

nap*
SMU Freak
SMU Freak

Post by nap* » Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:48 pm

Fruityla wrote:And yeah, there should've been more episodes with just Usagi and Ami. It seemed like they brought Rei in as soon as they did just so they could have a powerful senshi.
Their words were
"Let's bring in a girl with real powers, that will promote Girl Power"