The last Episode in S

Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.

Moderators: SMU Staff, SMU Chibi-Mods

writergirl
SMU Fan
SMU Fan

The last Episode in S

Post by writergirl » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:23 pm

Something I noticed, and I was jsut wondering if ANYONE else noticed it too...

When "Serena" is talking to "Rini" about the going away party... serena has a line, the camera is far away, then it moves up and you hear Rini say "A going away party, but I haven't even decided I should go yet"

HER MOUTH DOES NOT MOVE!!!!!!!!!! I had to rewidn it a couple of times just to make sure, but her mouth doesn't move in the slightest. my bf asked maybe she just thought it.... well when they think it's kinda echoy. AND Serena responded to Rini's question....
Just wodnering if you guys noticed this too...

my lil disclaimer... haha
(I checked to see if you guys covered this in the comaprison... and you didn't.)
Plug for my message board Im awful. ::Hangs head in shame::

Left here alone, and unsure of what I feel. Unclear, but I see, Just what I'm afraid of.
I can't find my way anymore. And I cannot heal the wounds I've created. I can't let let go of whats killing me
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know
I can't breathe anymore Somehow I'm locked inside this cage And I've tried, but I cant Fight to stay alive
Falling from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
I've tried But I can't fight anymore.
I've Fallen from this edge, I am lost to all I know Time is only Fantasy And lies, the only reverie.
~ Megan McCauley's "Reverie"

Tiff
SMU Staff
SMU Staff

Post by Tiff » Sat Nov 15, 2003 6:43 pm

In the description of this topic it says: "Discuss the content of the site's comparisons here.". If it's not in or about the site's comparisons, it doesn't need to be discussed.

Therefore, this topic is locked.

Joey: The question is, Rachel, does he like you? ''Cuz if he doesn''t, then it''s all just a moo point.
Rachel: Huh...a...moo point?
Joey: Yeah. It''''s like a cow''s opinion. It doesn''t matter....It''s moo.
-Friends

"In learning you will teach and in teaching you will learn"
-Son of Man, Tarzan

"Why do we have to resort to nonviolence? Can’t we just kick their asses?"
-Leela, Futurama

~*Happily married to My Joe since 08/04/07*~